It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet again U.K. Children Fall Victim To Cruel Parenting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I am beginning to think that all people in my home nation should be steralised at birth and only those that pass a series of tests in physical, mental, and financial competence can apply to get it reversed.
Two sets of twins left alone to die.
My sympathy goes out to the medics and firefighters that tried so hard to save these poor children.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
I am beginning to think that all people in my home nation should be steralised at birth and only those that pass a series of tests in physical, mental, and financial competence can apply to get it reversed.
My sympathy goes out to the medics and firefighters that tried so hard to save these poor children.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Another horrible case.

But that makes you think everyone should be sterilised?

Extremists like you are something the world doesn't need.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
On the contrary extremists like me are exactly what civilisation needs to stand any chance of survival. Let me do it for you. You sound like Hitler/Nazis/Fascists/ blah blah blah/woolly minded boilerplate etc etc.
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

edit on 17-12-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

So you think that the same society that produces this kind of atrocity should be allowed to decide who can and can't have children?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

On the contrary extremists like me are exactly what civilisation needs to stand any chance of survival. Let me do it for you. You sound like Hitler/Nazis/Fascists/ blah blah blah/woolly minded boilerplate etc etc.

Hitler was into mass sterilisation and you support that.

You are just talking rubbish now.

The US just voted in support of nazism at the UN along with Ukraine. Maybe they are suitable homes for you.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

www.bbc.co.uk...

So you think that the same society that produces this kind of atrocity should be allowed to decide who can and can't have children?

No. I think I should decide.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

The US just voted in support of nazism at the UN along with Ukraine. Maybe they are suitable homes for you.

Its very telling how the modern lib use Hitler et al as their default "Extremist" trope, but never references Stalin, Mao or any of the countless African leaders that were and are guilty of mass murder in great big bloody batches.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Its very telling how the modern lib use Hitler et al as their default "Extremist" trope, but never references Stalin, Mao or any of the countless African leaders that were and are guilty of mass murder in great big bloody batches.[/quote

I'm not a Liberal. You were the one that brought up nazism.]

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
You post like one.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

Don't be fooled, this is happening all over the world all the time. It's just exposed through the media now more than before.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Its very telling how the modern lib use Hitler et al as their default "Extremist" trope, but never references Stalin, Mao or any of the countless African leaders that were and are guilty of mass murder in great big bloody batches.

Only because the fallout was witnessed by more people, filmed photographed and document better. Due to unfettered acres tov the victims. It's a more well known and publicized catastrophe.

No other reason, however with the use of the name "Hitler" being the go-to for anyone called out for being a hypocrite, it's widely overused and lost it's potency.

With your attitude I vote we start with you.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Eugenics is hardly the answer Granitebones as history clearly illustrates time and time again.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Although you have the right intent, you don't have the right idea. Forcing everyone to get sterilized is definitely wrong. The government would have even more control of you and your(they own it now) body.

Thank goodness we don't all just act with our emotions.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You post like one.

And you post like an ultra right wing looney.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
really not much information to go on. such as why are they charging the mother with abandonment? which leads to, just where exactly was she (and also where were the kids), when the fire broke out?

with the lack of any real information, i will go out on a limb and suspect that the mother is suffering from severe depression. and that chances of arson are rather high.

since there is no mention at all about a father, that leads me to believe she is another single mother. which likely means no support, and i'm not talking financial support. but actual support and help with the kids. 4 kids is a lot on any one person's plate, forget about 4 kids of almost the same very young age. just one kid of 3 or 4 years old is hard enough, even with two parents. 2 kids of that age is harder still, for example twins. i don't even want to think about how hard it would be with FOUR of them at the same time. four kids in diapers that constantly need changing, possibly even trying to toilet train two of them. four kids that need to pretty much be not just fed, but needing the mother to pretty much feed them, and make them eat properly. also four kids that all need the mother to bath them, and dress them. four kids that will at that age be running amok, and needing the mother to clean the messes that they make. four kids that will likely all not be sleeping through the night all at once, and if one wakes up, you can bet they will wake the other three up. if one gets sick, they will all end up sick making things far worse for the mother. in all seriousness i don;t even know how with four kids that age, thy even have the time to deal with all that needs to be done. forget about the massive loads of stress the mother would be under at quite literally all times. i would also have to think there is no way if she is alone, that she could even consider working at a job as well.

so chances are it is really our society's fault these kids are dead. our society that has made things like unwed mothers a normalcy. that such a situation is pretty much encouraged these days. a medical system (a socialized medical system), that ignores the mental health of pretty much everyone. in fact if she is single, with four kids of this age, she should have automatically been closely monitored for her mental health and stress. not to mention help taking care of the kids, such as help from the father(s), as well as her, and the father's parents and relatives. there is no way she should have been taking care of four children, herself, alone at that age. even with two parents, the fact is even then they still should have that help needed.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65

Only because the fallout was witnessed by more people, filmed photographed and document better. Due to unfettered acres tov the victims. It's a more well known and publicized catastrophe.

No other reason, however with the use of the name "Hitler" being the go-to for anyone called out for being a hypocrite, it's widely overused and lost it's potency.

With your attitude I vote we start with you.

You fancy me dont ya.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You post like one.

And you post like an ultra right wing looney.

Mega would be more accurate sweetie.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JefeFeesh

Although you have the right intent, you don't have the right idea. Forcing everyone to get sterilized is definitely wrong. The government would have even more control of you and your(they own it now) body.

Thank goodness we don't all just act with our emotions.

I am not a woman or a liberal. My arrival at this thinking is based on cold logic. As an example it's not possible to have a greater degree of ownership than control.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
All of what you say would not happen with compulsory sterilisation reversible on meeting the criteria of suitability.

a reply to: generik

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Eugenics is hardly the answer Granitebones as history clearly illustrates time and time again.

That's because the science wasnt up to it. It is now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join