It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peak Lie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Buddy the better part of humanity has been bent over the barrel for a hell of a lot longer than 80 years

No doubt.

I suppose I was thinking of the impacts of more modern history. But no doubt, lies and oppression are far from new concepts or occurrences.

Good call out.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You hit the biggest nail on the head. This is why so many follow blindly obeying dictates disguised as "health measures". Call it what you want it is making people more isolated, divided, poorer and in poorer health not to mention dead. Both the rise of fascism and communism in the 1920's - 30's are directly tied to a centralization of banking and new technologies. In less than 50 years the world went from horse and buggy transport to jet airplanes,V2 rockets and nuclear bombs. It's been over 75 years since WW 2 and how much more technology has been created? Information is power and that includes how to build devices than can splice genes or manipulate the weather.

If we care to examine the recent X-men media blitz the end goal should be apparent. Become more than human by merging man and machine. Some lines were never meant to be crossed and this is a biggie. It is my line in the sand, our natural right as created by God to remain natural creations.

How to awaken humanity? The big question that will decide our future and frankly I don't know. It seems human nature to cling to whatever reality they have until serious damage has been done. Will we become too helpless by that point to resist the MIC (men in charge)? I will try to embrace hope until my last.

ETA: It just struck me that perhaps the easiest way to understand what the US government does is to declare war on something then compare the results years later. They have declared war on drugs, poverty, terrorism and covid - what was the result? If they declare war on something rest assured it will get progressively worse and used as an excuse to grab more power, take more rights and spend more money.
edit on 18-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I fear we have already become too helpless.

Helpless may not be the word to describe it though - even if that’s a big part of it.

I see it as a kind of mosaic that includes helplessness, Codependency, insecurity, anger, a sense things aren’t right but you can’t put a finger on it and more.

It’s like the forces of the world turned us full ego - nothing existential and everything physical.

We lost connection to our inner self and society now largely defines self as following rules, conforming to norms, being a “certain way” for your social circles or how many “likes” you get to define who one is.

The lies feed the ego as defined by modern society - and if the lies “feel good” in the context of a completely contrived society that’s void of any connection to the inner self then they’re easy to propagate and continue.

It’s akin to giving a child a toy to “occupy” it for a moment. The child leaves it’s inner state, shuts down it’s connection to self and turns on the human “thinking” brain and turns off awareness - same thing is happening with adults at scale.

The absurd irony here is the more you tap into self - looking inside to understand “you” at a conscious level - you become incredibly connected to the collective consciousness we are all a part of and become a far more happy, caring, understanding and general steward of your fellow conscious beings.

But if people did find self, and thus the collective consciousness of beings, this house of cards would crash instantly.

Maybe it’s peak lie mixed with peak distraction.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Peak frustration is what comes after peak lie.

Do I even need to mention what comes after peak frustration?

Too frightening for me to describe.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Distraction, diversion. Keep people fearful, busy, preoccupied. Outside stimuli 24/7. EMF waves, altered air, water, food and weather. All with extra chemicals which we could add to the vaccines, fertilizer and pesticides permeating the people and the planet.

Discourage learning, demean past generations and don't teach history, make group obedience the central focus for all society. There are definitely central tenets to the damage done to us completely aside from the theft of the government, the economy, monetary system and all new technology.

That is one massive mountain to overcome but sad fact is we either climb and overcome or get crushed and forgotten for having sat still. We must come together in spirit to make anything change.
edit on 18-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Distraction, diversion. Keep people fearful, busy, preoccupied. Outside stimuli 24/7. EMF waves, altered air, water, food and weather. All with extra chemicals which we could add to the vaccines, fertilizer and pesticides permeating the people and the planet.

Discourage learning, demean past generations and don't teach history, make group obedience the central focus for all society. There are definitely central tenets to the damage done to us completely aside from the theft of the government, the economy, monetary system and all new technology.

That is one massive mountain to overcome but sad fact is we either climb and overcome or get crushed and forgotten for having sat still. We must come together in spirit to make anything change.

I read this and my consciousness hurts for humanity.

I think we’re doing it wrong, collectively. The resolution comes from within - and that’s the secret. That’s what people can’t know.

The people need to wake up. What I mean by that is they need to realize they’re better than they think, they have the ability to do amazing things, aren’t defined my their mistakes, need to follow their heart and not their head and they need someone to allow them to do that. Not a cult or a mosiah but a partner - someone to help them be them.

That’s proved by how everyone, I mean everyone, loves their children. Even people who do unspeakable things to their children deep down love them. It doesn’t make actions right - but that’s true if you really think about it. Yes, there are outliers who are bad, but they’re not representative of humanity. Humanity isn’t the oppressive thing many make it out to be.

I can’t say thank you enough to ATS for helping my journey over the years, in this light. The mind opening experiences, debates, thoughts and musings that are the wheat against minimal chaff is amazing. Thank you, sincerely.

And I apologize it my evolution wasn’t pretty. Or, if my evolution was defamatory or negative. I never meant to besmirch anyone. This is my second user name after I took a break from here and wanted a clean start.

My soul hurt at the time and I left. It hurt because good people lost sight of things. It hurt because I know all of the prominent members of this board by their posts and they didn’t listen to me - and the outcome of the election that I worried about and vocalized happened. I felt as though In anonymity I actually observed people who “get it” and watched some of their commentary be simply terrible to our collective cause.

Even when that commentary was directed at me, that blindness was so hard to engage with. It made me hurt for those people because, in the weird Internet way, I cared about them. I still do. We might not see eye to eyes but you are still my cohorts, my counterparts (and points!) and high minded people.

I don’t say that to sign off. Rather, you all collectively (DBCowby remains my favorite and ironically I’m probably within 200 miles of him) have done so much for me I’m going to pursue my life’s purpose - I’ll keep my day job but start something that isn’t about being an empire - if I can transform 10 people’s lives I’ve done more than most.

Thank you all for helping me on my journey to self-recovery and I’ll share the output of that with all of you.

Be who you are and be well.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I think a lot of this is due to "learned helplessness," and I agree with all you have said.

I think that since the decline of religion that we have sort of turned into a society that worships itself. Don't get me wrong, I am not a religious person in any way, but when we decide we are the creator / highest being, we no longer have the external or higher power to answer to, only ourselves. Perhaps technology is the new God.

For the most part, we are not raising our children with a sense of purpose. When we raised our children to participate in the family whether it was the family store, business, or farm, every person in the family contributed. Most kids just have to go to school and do a few chores unless they grow up in a large family, which is becoming rarer and rarer. It also enabled critical thinking skills, which are definitely in short supply these days.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/23/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join