It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daughters Premonition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
OK folks help me out with this. Is this premonition, something else?

My daughter told me she had a dream, she saw a man clearly. The dream was neutral, not scary, not happy. Just a normal dream.

In real life the day after she went to the store with my husband. At that store was the exact man that she saw in the dream.
She said he turned around and looked right at her.
She was completely freaked out and immediately recognized him. This was not a place/man she had seen irl before.

She said when she saw him it was also neutral, she was not scared, but also was not happy. I asked her to try to remember and describe her feelings the moment she saw him.
She said with 100% certainty that it was the man she saw in her dream and was more scared about that and what it means.

Guardian angel, weird premonition, someone from a past life, Something else?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
OK folks help me out with this. Is this premonition, something else?

My daughter told me she had a dream, she saw a man clearly. The dream was neutral, not scary, not happy. Just a normal dream.

In real life the day after she went to the store with my husband. At that store was the exact man that she saw in the dream.
She said he turned around and looked right at her.
She was completely freaked out and immediately recognized him. This was not a place/man she had seen irl before.

She said when she saw him it was also neutral, she was not scared, but also was not happy. I asked her to try to remember and describe her feelings the moment she saw him.
She said with 100% certainty that it was the man she saw in her dream and was more scared about that and what it means.

Guardian angel, weird premonition, someone from a past life, Something else?

This kind of stuff weirds me out a little, but it needs to be discussed. I dream about people I don't know quite a bit.

found this on Quora FWIW

www.quora.com...

I dreamt of a person then few days later I met him in person for the first time. The relationship was very unhealthy and toxic. In my dream he was knocking on my door but I refused to open it. I saw him through the peephole. I think the dream was an omen or a warning to ‘not open that door’. My dream was telling me to not allow that person into my life ‘keep the door closed’ I’m a quarter Native American and I believe the dream was a warning from my spirit guides. I’m still healing from that dark relationship.

Another answer

Another story is when you did not know that person before the dream, you saw them in a dream and than met them shortly after. This is about ‘destiny”, this person will play an important role in your life - not necessarily romantic, it might be a new friend, or mentor, or somebody you are supposed to help etc. But there is a ‘soul agreement” between your souls, that’s why they appear in your dream to make sure you do not miss the connection.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Another story is when you did not know that person before the dream, you saw them in a dream and than met them shortly after. This is about ‘destiny”, this person will play an important role in your life - not necessarily romantic, it might be a new friend, or mentor, or somebody you are supposed to help etc. But there is a ‘soul agreement” between your souls, that’s why they appear in your dream to make sure you do not miss the connection.

It has to be more along this line as she is still a teen.

Back to that Soul agreement. I always wondered if I was my Mom’s mom in a past life. My whole life I was more of a “mom” than she was. In her last months in her declining mental state, she called me mama many times. It kinda freaked me out and comforted me at the same time.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

What was this man in her dream doing?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wearing a pig mask and smoking Camel no-filters hopefully.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It was something very neutral, I asked her. He was not the main part of her dream, he was standing there.
It was obviously enough for her to recognize him though. My husband was the main part of the dream helping her.

I’m going to go back to the store with her & see if he is there, and to see if I feel anything. My mama spidey senses are never wrong.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It was something very neutral, I asked her. He was not the main part of her dream, he was standing there.
It was obviously enough for her to recognize him though. My husband was the main part of the dream helping her.

I’m going to go back to the store with her & see if he is there, and to see if I feel anything. My mama spidey senses are never wrong.

I would be concerned, as well.

Some people have the ability to insert themselves into other's dreams. This is a premeditated act.
I don't mean to scare you...but it means he is already aware of your daughter.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

the clue are the feelings the had during,the dream and while and after watching him.

ask her what does she remember of the dream?
for example something said, saw, listened, a place.

then in real life she suddenly meet that.

sometimes are clues to follow next clue, for example dreaming to an uknown place, then in real life finding that place, and going there and then interpreting the messages there, or the teachings, that are answers to other questions she could have.

what color of the clothes that person was wearing in the dreams and in real life? if it was black or dark clothes, then maybe she got a warning, to avoid contact with him.
yes the clothes mean something when are premonitory dreams.

if she was not happy, then avoid contact. it was more a warning. could be from past lifes, or simply
but maybe she can find her answer looking for what she rember from the dream. was it in other time? other clothes? or just the present place?

if in the dream she was in the store, it was a warning.

she changed their track in her life by going to the store with some companion at that time.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wearing a pig mask and smoking Camel no-filters hopefully.

I hate it when DB smokes in my dreams. Stinks up the place.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Our brains probably do more while we are sleeping, than when we are awake. I imagine it's school kids going to school all day being serious, then when you sleep it goes into party mode.

Like Ray Romano said his dreams have thousands of characters. All it takes is something innocuous like the woman who bent over to pick up something on the subway and poof she was in his dreams.

Ive seen a kid in my dreams that I haven't seen since first grade, and he wasn't even a friend or enemy, don't even remember his last name. But damn if he wasn't in my dream 50 years later WTH brain what are you doing?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok thank you.

I’ve wondered about that & it does scare me.

My daughter is physically gorgeous, but there is more. Since she was a little baby there was just something about her. She is not like other children. There is a light/goodness that comes from her.
I’ve had to many people over the years tell me that she is “different/special” especially old people.

Luckily she comes from a family of overprotective bears.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Similar story...

A friend of mine was walking through the grocery store...and, in the aisle, she came face to face with a man.

She later told me they both recognized each other...but she knew they never met. Before moving on, he smiled at her and she heard the words in her mind, something like "Hi...I see you're one of us".

She is extremely strong, psychically speaking.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How about if your daughter sees a man in her dream, and then at the exact moment she sees a man who may or may not have resembled the man in her dream she has a normal deja vue episode and conflates the two things? Just a thought.
edit on 16-12-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My old boss, use to drive to work with him, he would have premonitions about the next song on the radio, use to tell me all the time, he could guess the song, sing it in his head before it was played
Thing was, the radio announcer would say “up next, Dire Straights” and then after the add break, suddenly “money for nothing” would come on...well, it was charting back then and he would think that song, not a premonition, just was charting and he would associate that song with the band, blind educated guess
Not saying your child isn’t gifted, maybe a coincidence, just havnt connected the dots

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Some people have the ability to insert themselves into other's dreams. This is a premeditated act.

Okay my friend you can't drop some bombshell like astral projection without some links, especially about inserting one into another person's dreams? would really like to read more...where did you acquire this thought process?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

It has to be more along this line as she is still a teen.

Back to that Soul agreement. I always wondered if I was my Mom’s mom in a past life.

I am 100 percent certain I am raising my mother.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Okay my friend you can't drop some bombshell like astral projection without some links, especially about inserting one into another person's dreams? would really like to read more...where did you acquire this thought process?

I have dated more high level witches than I'd care to admit to.
It's a thing...They know stuff.

...Also, I have too many mega-witches in my family tree.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Just chalk it up to "Deja Vu".

If you want to get metaphysical, with a dose of quantum physics pseudoscience (or so some will claim), your daughter glimpsed in a "dream" one of the potential "timelines" her life could possibly follow. The manifestation of that, exact, dream-experience confirmed the establishment of that particular point in the timeline as the "prime" out of the other potential lines.

I tend to recognize these occurrences as "nexus points" or more colloquially, "mile markers", which I use to confirm that I am on my chosen "path" in life, or use as an opportunity to make a necessary "course correction" to get back to the life I desire.

Happy travels!

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It runs in my family on both sides.

On my fathers side our family name is an old warlock/witch name.
On my mothers side it was more shamanistic. She knew when we were all pregnant before we did. It was uncanny.

None of us are practicing witches or into Wicca etc. but I know we have… gifts…
I’m one of those people that animals love. I can’t tell you how many times people are shocked, they say their cat/dog doesn’t like anyone but they are in love with me. It always amazes them but it’s nothing to me. I can also be outside and a butterfly will land on my head, or a bee, or a rabbit will just come up to me. My relatives saw this last summer and they were shocked.

The daughter that had the dream has been obsessed with rocks, crystals and shells since she was a toddler. I’m not talking about liking them like most kids do, I’m talking obsessed.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I had the same EXACT dream/premonition when I was around 12 years old. I was at the grocery store in the dairy section and a guy walked past me. The next day or so I went grocery shopping with my mom and THE EXACT guy walked past me in the dairy section. I've had many strange things like this happen to me throughout my life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join