It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Bullied, Blackmailed foreign Government Officials To Push Covid Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Title revised to simply make it fit within parameters. Actual title in link.

This story broke this past November 2021. I searched ATS but didn't find that anyone else reported on it. So here we go:

Thank god there are many other countries beyond the USA's corrupted mainstream media. This story is basically how Pfizer is muscling Brazil. I have attached two separate links. One is text and the other is a video. How I found this story as I was reading a Dutch newspaper and they reported it on their front page

Reported on November 19, 2021

Pfizer Bullied, Blackmailed Government Officials To Push Covid Vaccines And Maximize Corporate Profits

Public Citizen has published a report that outlines how drug giant Pfizer created secret contracts and used its monopoly power to manipulate governments into buying and dispensing its Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines.” As one of the top vaccine producers under “Operation Warp Speed,” Pfizer used its position of power to “silence governments, throttle supply, shift risk, and maximize profits,” according to Public Citizen. “Behind closed doors, Pfizer wields its power to extract a series of concerning concessions from governments,” said report author Zain Rizvi, a law and policy researcher at Public Citizen’s Access to Medicines program.

“The global community cannot allow pharmaceutical corporations to keep calling the shots.”

VIDEO:

Revealed: How Pfizer blackmails countries for shots

Coronavirus vaccines are supposed to be a global public good, but what happens when a vaccine manufacturer starts bullying? Governments are silenced, supplies are halted, and profits take precedence over saving lives. This is not a hypothetical situation here, this is what Pfizer is doing.

I say so WTF.

edit on 16-12-2021 by Waterglass because: revised title

edit on 16-12-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 16-12-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 16-12-2021 by Waterglass because: removed one link

edit on 16-12-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Flashback -
Leaked Document Reveals ‘Shocking’ Terms of Pfizer’s International Vaccine Agreements - Aug 8, 2021

........“These agreements are confidential, but luckily one country did not protect the contract document well enough, so I managed to get a hold of a copy,” he wrote. “As you are about to see, there is a good reason why Pfizer was fighting to hide the details of these contracts.”.........

......STAT News also referred to concerns by legal experts, who also suggested Pfizer’s demands were an abuse of power. Mark Eccleston-Turner, a lecturer in global health law at Keele University in England, told STAT:

“[Pfizer] is trying to eke out as much profit and minimize its risk at every juncture with this vaccine development then this vaccine rollout. Now, the vaccine development has been heavily subsidized already. So there’s very minimal risk for the manufacturer involved there.”.........

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There was another thread on this, from my recollection; will try to find it. It concerned, IIRC, an Eastern European country that had a similar contentious ..... negotiation .... with one of the vaccine makers.

This is an even bigger story because it's an escalation of hostilities when a country like Brazil is targeted.

The optics of a multi-national pharma conglomerates "bullying" sovereign nations is terrible in my opinion.

As was mentioned numerous numerous times as one of the umpteen "Pandora's Boxes" with globalization and entrusting these multi-national conglomerates with essentially running the world, who, what country, what government, is now accountable for Pfizer's actions, particularly if they have engaged in criminal behavior?

ETA:

Great work Metal Thunder, the country I was referring to was Albania.

Above Top Secret : Pfizer's Confidentiality Agreement with Albania is a Sad Read - Bully Tactics
edit on 16-12-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks "Heavy" Metal. Our links support each other. I also wrote a tread on Ursula von der Leyen who appears to be quite "chummy" with the Pfizer CEO?

Ban Nuremberg Code for Covid Vaccine? has always left a trail of disaster

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

This story has now done it for me as we now are able to connect the dots among Europe, India, Brazil. Yes the NWO, UN and WHO are huge but the world has many countries.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Thanks for posting this again sir. I too remember reading about it last summer.

The same Pfizer that has pleaded guilty twice to medical fraud in federal court also practices extortion with foreign governments. Somehow I'm not surprised.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Then we have this USA lawyer suing the FDA over Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine as its harming people:

FDA Produces the First 91+ pages of Documents from Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine File

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You know what, this is not going to be a popular opinion considering some posters backgrounds, but # it.

These companies are all run by, & staffed by, Sackler wannabees. Pfizer & it's well-documented legal loophole abuse is one of the most disgusting of the biggies, you don't make it into pop culture references for that for nothing. And people actually trust these cretins? You sure it's even still human at this rate? Proverbially selling the soul to the devil for money's a pretty nice metaphor for killing your moral & ethical compasses off with currency.

edit on 12/16/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We knew we would fight for oil companies but they aren't alone

We got a thing called Banana Wars for a reason if we don't fight for the ole MIC, we fight for whatever corporate interest congress holds a financial interest in, or if they have the over a barrel. Like our politicians have allowed Big Pharma to do.

It's no coincidence that this comes on the heels of Nancy continuing to let congress buy and sell stocks
(Pfizer is a top 5 owned stock on congress) so yes Pfizer governmental contracts have a tendency to protect Pfizer.

Isn't it obvious now, a certain group of power brokers in Congress pushed the "fear" button and played America like a fiddle?

We are owned, we are slaves, our National anthem should be God Bless big Pharma

en.wikipedia.org...

Banana Wars, a series of U.S. military interventions in the 1890s Bonanno War, a 1960s Mafia dispute, sometimes called "the Banana War" a 1974 economic dispute with the Union of Banana Exporting Countries, known as a "banana war"

Were a series of conflicts that consisted of military occupation, police action, and intervention by the United States in Central America and the Caribbean between the end of the Spanish–American War in 1898 to the inception of the Good Neighbor Policy in 1934.Wikipedia

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

You know what, this is not going to be a popular opinion considering some posters backgrounds, but # it.

These companies are all run by, & staffed by, Sackler wannabees. Pfizer & it's well-documented legal loophole abuse is one of the most disgusting of the biggies, you don't make it into pop culture references for that for nothing. And people actually trust these cretins? You sure it's even still human at this rate? Proverbially selling the soul to the devil for money's a pretty nice metaphor for killing your moral & ethical compasses off with currency.

So well put, you need to write a book or a column or something

It's one of the things that drives this 70's kid-crazy, I grew up and young people hated corporate America. the only reason any of this crap is working is that they have brainwashed that demographic into believing Pfizer cares about our health like Greta cares about the environment.

Corporate America needs governmental and public watchdogs or it will run roughshod over us, our finances, and our freedoms.
Young America used to do this but they have been drugged, brainwashed, and placated by MSM, Hollywood, and corporate America.

for those not familiar with Sackler's

www.npr.org...

Members of the Sackler family who are at the center of the nation's deadly opioid crisis have won sweeping immunity from opioid lawsuits linked to their privately owned company Purdue Pharma and its OxyContin medication.

Federal Judge Robert Drain approved a bankruptcy settlement on Wednesday that grants the Sacklers "global peace" from any liability for the opioid epidemic.

"This is a bitter result," Drain said. "I believe that at least some of the Sackler parties have liability for those [opioid OxyContin] claims. ... I would have expected a higher settlement."

edit on 16-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Not to mention all the skeletons these politicians have in the closet.

They’re doing this under the threat of having those secrets exposed, it’s that simple, put perverts into power then film them and build dossiers on their misdemeanours. After that it’s easy to pull the strings.

If all else fails they can be suicided or lose a family member in a tragic car accident.

Who’s to say that’s not what happened to Biden.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Pfizer didn't have to bully our HHS/CDC/FDA. Pfizer only had to meet their terms ($$ kickbacks) for being made the #1 Vaccine in America, over Moderna and Johnson & Johnson.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I thought that big pharma was pushing additional shots(booster shots) for more profits.
Tell me any shot(vaccinations)that you need three within one year for it to work?
Even the flu shot is one and done per year.
They are already talking about a 4th shot, there is no doubt in my mind this is a money grab, more than to stop covid, if all these shots were actually working we wouldn't be wearing masks anymore at all, countries that are at 80 plus percent on two shots are still having issues. This is a scam, switch to the herd immunity model and let it run it's coarse.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pfizer only had to meet their terms ($$ kickbacks) for being made the #1 Vaccine in America, over Moderna and Johnson & Johnson.

Good ole Pfizer, ""we" make money the old fashioned way, we earn it"

new topics

top topics

join