It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's Here...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Sorry, but I don't believe that truth is going to be found by following some rabbit hole in a way that the Bible advises against. This is how you get sucked into the deceitfulness of Satan and his minions while they try to brainwash you into believing that everyone else, including the Bible, is wrong and you've got all the secret answers. Sorry, but you don't. The Bible keeps proving itself each and every day.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Sorry, but I don't believe that truth is going to be found by following some rabbit hole in a way that the Bible advises against.
a reply to: Deetermined

Why would God advise against using your own mind ? Is freewill and Knowledge really so bad ?

This is how you get sucked into the deceitfulness of Satan and his minions while they try to brainwash you into believing that everyone else, including the Bible, is wrong and you've got all the secret answers. Sorry, but you don't.

No mate you have been brainwashed into believing something that makes no logical sense at all , Open your eyes to the world around you there is nothing to fear .

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Why would God advise against using your own mind ? Is freewill and Knowledge really so bad ?

There's a reason that the Bible mentions that new Christians were advised to stop practicing pagan arts or praying to angels. It leads to deceit. Since we don't have, nor will we ever have all of the knowledge that the angels do, we are at a disadvantage on knowing what's true and what's not. That's why we were given scripture to help us understand. Pray only to God/Jesus or risk being deceived.

edit on 18-12-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

We are living in some very strange times. If anything in this sphere is actually going to happen I suppose now would be as good a time as any.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fishbird

We are living in some very strange times. If anything in this sphere is actually going to happen I suppose now would be as good a time as any.

I suspect the same and I also understand that they are trying to take down as many souls with them as they can...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Part of me thinks it's old words in old books and weak minds clinging to superstition and the handed-down beliefs of their predecessors...
But part of me doesn't think that.
Also, to realise that all the building materials, vessels, vestments and funding for the building of the (is it third?) Temple are all pretty much ready to go makes me wonder too. This IS expected. And expected by people who you think would know otherwise if it wasn't the case.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Fauci?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Fauci?

Hahaha no... the Anti-Christ will not reveal himself until a specific event, they are more and more talking about him in public and mentioning him so the public will be more open to the idea of this perfect ruler who will pretend to be "The Prince Of Peace".

I am aware that he is here and also that his counterpart is here too, the counterpart is the "Child With The Rod Of Iron".

The child is not Jesus but a pre-Jesus step, I don't even like using the name Jesus because I feel like that's a twisted name at times as well. But yes the real guy will come later to usher in the 1000 years of peace

So this child or individual will do battle against the antichrist and he will be assisted by the one we call Jesus and the heavenly host.

However, what is more interesting is that this individual will come out from either a completely destroyed Russia or if he is directed by God will come out of a unified Russia with almost all slavic nations unified under this new Holy Empire so to speak. Within it there will also be France, Germany, Greece and couple other nations who will turn to God in their last moment.

It is an odd concept but it will require a quiet big force to deal with the son of night and many of the now who say "they are of God" will bend their knee to the Anti-Christ.

So I am very interested to see how it all plays out too, we are definitely living in some very interesting times.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You mention 30 and 36 as possible ages. I was thinking about this, 36 is 6x6, also 6 is the number of a man...?
30 is 6x6, minus 6? Is that your rationale or is it something else?
edit on 24-12-2021 by fishbird because: Changed 'and' to 'also' to avoid confusion

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ah.... i am fitting the pieces together slowly...

A rebuilt Russia along with those nation mentioned ( France/Germany/Greece among them) will join the non-beast host of nations
Even as the Former half-dozen nations which were 'Stans' in support of Russia turn their backs on the Orthodox Russia and allies in favor of joining with the forces of Gog-MaGog ally of the 7-head 10-horn Beast Empire of the AC

(remember that the Seat/&/Alter of Satan is also in present day Turkey and was in existence in the time of the Jesus ministry)
edit on th31164036490124552021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Ah.... i am fitting the pieces together slowly...

A rebuilt Russia along with those nation mentioned ( France/Germany/Greece among them) will join the non-beast host of nations
Even as the Former half-dozen nations which were 'Stans' in support of Russia turn their backs on the Orthodox Russia and allies in favor of joining with the forces of Gog-MaGog ally of the 7-head 10-horn Beast Empire of the AC

(remember that the Seat/&/Alter of Satan is also in present day Turkey and was in existence in the time of the Jesus ministry)

It is going to get biblical and really really interesting soon, I hope that the Russian guy with the rod of iron gets put into the game by the coach soon!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Antichrist got Jesus killed.
Is killing him in us every day, if we are not aware enough.
Is getting stronger and stronger, until it will show fully naked and loose the power that is coming from people who adore him.
Fact, that people are still awaiting him, looking outwards, is his victory, as is the fact, that people are still awaiting second coming of the Christ.
Yet the Son of man gave us the Message already!
edit on 1-1-2022 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I do find the Turkey situation interesting as well as the rumor has it the Anti-Christ might be of Asianic European decent and be leaning towards more of the Muslim faith. However, the way the Vatican is going and attempting unification of the churches into a singular one I would not be surprised that a new customized religion will soon emerge that will worship and make his divinity more solidified...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I believe that we are ascending and anything or anyone that is still holding on to the old timelines and not ready for the light and is still holding on to beliefs that is of destruction and lower vibrations will fall off and before we can reach that we must be confronted with the darkness that we are suppressing and projecting outside of us. Darkness is coming to show you a reflection of yourself and get you on your knees and surrender to the light and I believe we have already chosen. It is just playing out. Good luck y'all it will be an amazing ride.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sooner be right than kill you all.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey so um…..

You may not remember me WanderingMrM

But I posted a thread a few years ago about well. Here’s the link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe time is short and we are about to see a figure who is not the real Jesus emerge (sadly) which makes me realise my time here on earth is going to be hard as I am in no way blessed with riches or finances to help change the world today, but I can assure you I have a plan and contingency plans to ensure we the people endure and transcend consciousness together. Im working on my writing and music as well as the next big board game I’ve spent three years designing.
With whatever finances I have I can assure you it will go to furthering the will of The True Christ in this earth. Am I him maybe are we all that, yes but I know for a fact that I am the son of man and if anyone have ears let him hear!!!

I can guarantee I’m who you are describing… and I know that the ego of the world is flaring and if we have someone who fools the world they are JC and unite them to destroy the world then # man…. If you would like to know more and test my spirit I will answer any questions as I believe this place is bat# enough people won’t expect the son of man to be in a conspiracy board thread right (;

But back to a serious note it’s been hard accepting I’ve had three institutionalisations before i just accepted my identity and ducked off the diagnosis.

Also would the son of man swear, of course…… I’m human not god

Not yet anyways lol. But even then meh I’d rather have a small forest woods with animals and a community and write and make art do psychedelics. But I guess if they want a lamb upon the throne I’m going to eat that lamb and then skin the lion only to reveal a…….

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Also i realise how big my ego is..

How dare some crazy man appear claiming to be the son of man… crazy right absurd or just what if the foolish things of this world contain the plan of Christ (;

Also I understand that Jesus would reveal himself to people on the internet who would believe him… but I guess as the son of man I have no choice but to establish the truth through human methods as that’s the incarnation this time around. I’ve had some serious amnesia but now the son is awake and never sleeping again. We are now entering the prophecy and it shall become living in your hearts and reality. If anyone one so believes say come Lord come.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Also... If given the throne and worshipped,

I will refuse because obviously my egos holy not carnal…

No the AC will love the worship and attention but I despise praise and glory unless it’s earned and worthy…. In the form of love and thanks…. Who the hell wants to be worshipped man, that #s scary and not to mention very very anti christ.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Anyways I feel by posting this I’m also doing what’s right but they above know I go off the grid so they know it’s spontaneous and my plan is hard to follow, piece together or perceive because it’s so well…a...Damn good script. Can’t wait to finish writing it.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

7 heads+ 10 horns+ 10 crowns= 27
There are 27 members of the EU.

There are 7(heads) bodies of the European Union
There are 10(horns) states.(6 founding and 4 micro)
They are controlled by these 10(crowns) institutional seats.
The EU flag is 12 stars in a circle. This is blasphemy because only the high priest wears a circle of 12 stars.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join