It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police to appeal Price's Lenient Sentence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Washed up former celebrity, soak, drug abuser, slag and serial law breaker Katie Price has not been sent to prison. Known for repeatedly breaking court conditions (although apparently not in this instance) and continuing to drive under the influence while being banned for driving under the influence and endangering lives of other road users.
This disgrace of a woman has been handed down a suspended sentence and ordered to do unpaid community work, which she probably wont do. She apparently claimed that her disabled son needs her to be out of prison to care for him.
Call me a cynic but is a mother that is continually drunk, drugged and breaking the law as if it doesn't apply to her the sort of person that should be caring for anyone with a disability?
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 15-12-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

I wont call you a synic as I am not sure what one is

Price was taken to hospital, where she told police: "I took drugs, I should not be driving, I admit it all."

But KP should be charged just like other losers who are high on coke and pissed while driving, just because a long time ago she had some fame (for plastic breasts) she should not be given such a weak ass sentence, also she put Harvey in care so she dont even look after him anymore like a decent mother would, she just wants to keep getting high and sobbing oh woe is me.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: Granitebones

I wont call you a synic as I am not sure what one is

Price was taken to hospital, where she told police: "I took drugs, I should not be driving, I admit it all."

But KP should be charged just like other losers who are high on coke and pissed while driving, just because a long time ago she had some fame (for plastic breasts) she should not be given such a weak ass sentence, also she put Harvey in care so she dont even look after him anymore like a decent mother would, she just wants to keep getting high and sobbing oh woe is me.

Curse that confounded autofil

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, how her life is one big FU, she aught to have her kids taken off he. We've seen in recent weeks how FU parents treat their kids. Just because she's a "celebrity" (and I use that term lightly) does not mean she is immune from having her kids taken away for safety reasons.

new topics

top topics

join