It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Top secret JFK assassination files are FINALLY released

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Everything that is spewed forth by these individuals serves a purpose with that I suppose it does send a message…
Aside from saying that it says we aren’t telling you, I’m unsure as to any other meaning behind it…

On the other hand it should send a clear message to any who would be bright and brave enough to take a stand against them…
I can think of few with balls enough to do so…
Aside from Trump one could only hope Elon Musk with fully integrated nuralink would take office…
And that he didn’t then prove to be the anticipated Antichrist…

Sadly they would both lack what JFK possessed which was full knowledge of the mentioned reasoning behind his murder…
That which he had garnered through his pure charisma and intellect… You see he wasn’t always hated and feared by them he was clever enough to use his gifts to gain the advantage before taking his stance… His only mistake was his belief he had won before he had and eluded to his plans…

The 1% is lessened now no longer are truths shared with the ease of yesterday and presidents aren’t invited to share…
That power is for the secret government very much an appendage of secret society that alone which truly wields it…
By the time we are fully aware the control exerted over us will be totalitarian and we will find ourselves under full control of a New World Order…

edit on 16-12-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Sensitive rework

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

The secret Government is not secret anymore. You have the children of the people who fooled us, and they are not as good as their parents were. Russia did it. gets more boring, it is as they are just reading a script. The deaths after the Kenedy shootings were many and not investigated. This could only be done by the domestic government.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This probably stayed secret for the same reason no governments want to state the obvious, accusing the Wuhan lab of leaking the virus, intentionally or not. You can't make the statement and not declare it an act of war.

And looking at the big picture, they have a point.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

And oddly enough they can draw attention and hint at the truth of it…
And it’s no more odd not to claim it an act of war than it is to be at war without proclaiming it either…
Just as odd that this war can’t be waged as wars are known to be…
That’s not to say it won’t come to that at some point…
Only that if it did, the Victor would be left with only spoiled spoils…

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
This probably stayed secret for the same reason no governments want to state the obvious, accusing the Wuhan lab of leaking the virus, intentionally or not. You can't make the statement and not declare it an act of war.

And looking at the big picture, they have a point.

This, to me, is the most accurate comment in this thread.

The "Truth" is the most powerful asset any government can have, and they manipulate it, lie about it, hide it and totally control all access to it.

They do this to protect certain people involved in it, to fullfill political agenda, to protect the economy and of course also, to protect from war.

We will never learn the real truth, and we should totally understand this by now.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Many have suggested that the government allowed the Pearl Harbor attack to happen in order to drag America into World War II. They knew the Japanese were planning an attack (even if they might not have known specifically where), but they didn't warn anyone to be on guard.

The CIA had been warned that an attempt would be made to assassinate Kennedy, but they apparently just sat on this information and allowed him to get killed.

We've long suspected that the government allowed 9/11 to happen, as a pretext to begin encroaching on our freedoms. We know that the terrorists had raised all kinds of red flags, but nothing was ever done about it.

I think we have enough evidence to see a pattern emerging. Perhaps the CIA didn't do the job themselves, but they allowed it to happen. Which is just as bad in my book.

I still think the documents which are still classified probably involve George HW Bush, and probably would make it clear that the failure to warn Kennedy was not unintentional.
edit on 16-12-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ah yes, blame the Russians. How typical of the Cocaine Importing Agency.

I guess that's why they soon introduced the term "conspiracy theory" to deal with widespread public skepticism over the findings of the Warren Commission.

Can't help but chuckle.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Many have suggested that the government allowed the Pearl Harbor attack to happen in order to drag America into World War II. They knew the Japanese were planning an attack (even if they might not have known specifically where), but they didn't warn anyone to be on guard.

The CIA had been warned that an attempt would be made to assassinate Kennedy, but they apparently just sat on this information and allowed him to get killed.

We've long suspected that the government allowed 9/11 to happen, as a pretext to begin encroaching on our freedoms. We know that the terrorists had raised all kinds of red flags, but nothing was ever done about it.

I think we have enough evidence to see a pattern emerging. Perhaps the CIA didn't do the job themselves, but they allowed it to happen. Which is just as bad in my book.

I still think the documents which are still classified probably involve George HW Bush, and probably would make it clear that the failure to warn Kennedy was not unintentional.

Everything you just mentioned is IMO 100% on target and with such a damning indictment of inaction and manipulation of world events to serve the interests of a few powerful, well-connected individuals, it begs the question:

If intelligence services are not gathering information and using it to act IN the interests of ALL citizens, ...whey are the intelligence services not disbanded.

Kind of a seemingly rhetorical question, akin to asking why we don't just "end pollution" or "end poverty", such a thing would be a Herculean task to say the least, but the question still stands.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: shaemac

Wasn't much of this already known ?

From 2017.

Lee Harvey Oswald called Russia's KGB department in charge of 'sabotage and assassination' before killing JFK

www.businessinsider.com...

Only problems with that is Oswald didn’t do it and the KGB didn’t have a department for sabotage and assassination.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: shaemac

Wasn't much of this already known ?

From 2017.

Lee Harvey Oswald called Russia's KGB department in charge of 'sabotage and assassination' before killing JFK

www.businessinsider.com...

Only problems with that is Oswald didn’t do it and the KGB didn’t have a department for sabotage and assassination.

I'm sure it's not called "The Department of Sabotage and Assassination" or anything like that, but they damn sure did have such a department, just like the CIA does.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Oh, it's just coming out is it?
I was in the office a couple of years ago and the director came in and said "we've got to make up some documents that look like they are from 1963 and 1964. Make sure you get all the correct stamps and make them look official". "Because we've got to come up with ANOTHER cover story for the assassination, OK guys get to it".
What you are looking at is NOT evidence, it's just paper that say's what they want you to think.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah it’s not a department it’s just what they do, or part of it anyway. I should have clarified that.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I didn't want to download each of the PDF files on the OP site so I emailed as requested for a link to do a bulk download. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

Several zip files with different release dates, so I'm not sure what that's all about. But in the response email to me, this was the message along with the link.

"Thank you for your request to download the 2017 release of JFK assassination files. You can find the bulk download zip files at the following URL:

www.archives.gov..."

So it has been released before evidently.
edit on 16-12-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

During the cold war, this would have meant war with USSR. So either it was hushed up to hide the fact that Russia could do it on US soil, or it was hushed up because it wasn't time for war yet.

Or...there's another, very plausible possibility to consider.

The Intelligence apparatus (at least elements of...) of BOTH the US and USSR were in cahoots and murdered JFK due to he was proposing a joint future in space between both countries...which, if successful, would have mean't the end of the cold war, trillions in lost arms revenues and spy agencies left having to go cap-in-hand to the government having their budgets slashed and generally not having much going through their bank accounts, apart from what they raised through importing shipments of illegal drugs into their countries.

Trillions of dollars, slashed future intelligence agency budgets and so on, not to mention co-operation between the two nations was terrifying to these agencies just on ideological grounds alone.

All powerful motivators to get rid of one individual, and keep the cash flowing and still win the ideological race for supremacy.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
Much more sophisticated than my analysis. You are close to the truth with that one probably, it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

What is Russia doing right now....?

Why does this sound just like WMDs in Iraq?

Because it is just like irag wmb. Why? It creates chaos then they can let maxwell off so she doesn't hang them all out to dry. Then they can wait for a few days, go to new island. Bastards.
edit on 12/17/2021 by rightwingnurse because: im weetooddded

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't like the way this government treats us, as if we were all children who would not be able to understand, or comprehend, or cope with the actual truth of our President being murdered over 58 years ago -
Allowing a few details to be released every few years or so, just to appease us, thinking some pieces of paper will keep us quiet.
It's no wonder the majority believes there is a major cover-up, and that we are not being told the truth -
What else can we possibly think?
And aren't these public servants who are being paid with our tax dollars??

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Was Oswald a lefty? It's the only way I can think of that someone would be fast enough to reload a single shot bolt action from the other side of a gun that is typically made for right handers.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I thought it was the secret service agent who accidentally fired his weapon and blew Kennedy's brains out! a reply to: shaemac

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join