It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MPs Vote For Covid Passports.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Among the other proposals that passed through the house tonight, with considerable help from across the floor are;
Mandatory vaccinations for NHS staff.
Wider use of face coverings
Covid Passports (proof of double vaccination status) for entry into larger events and venues.
There are also unsubstantiated reports of extra measures over the Christmas and New Year period.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 14-12-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

I didn't expect any less from these bunch of charlatans, dancing to the tune of the NWO.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Whats most nteresting about it to me personally is that it only got through thanks to the opposition.
a reply to: DAZ21

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Good, democracy works again.

Glad to see the collectively representatives of the people came together and made the decision.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Of course, they know it makes the government very much hated, which is why I hold them in the utmost contempt. They'd rather chuck us to the wolves to get into power than actual stand for us as an opposition party.

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Starmer the pedo protector. even voted with Boris. Opposition ? Hes a snake who had to be taken to court, for refusing to arrest or jail a gang of Asians who were raping children in Rochdale. He also let his friend, SIR jimmy savile off. Saying there was not enough evidence. Boris the liar could not have got it passed without his help.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I didn't elect them.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I didn't elect them.

You may not have, but the majority of your fellow citizens did.

You might be out of luck if you want to go clubing or if you work for the NHS. You will have some tough decisions…well easy for me.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I didn't elect them.

You might be out of luck if you want to go clubing or if you work for the NHS. You will have some tough decisions…well easy for me.

Neither of those things affect me but the principles stand.

This is not right.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That's incorrect.

A certain percentage of my fellow citizens did, not the majority.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Good, democracy works again.

Glad to see the collectively representatives of the people came together and made the decision.

Police State !! Yay !!

Instituting fascism is NOT democracy.
Duplicating the process that brought Adolf to power is not democracy.

This is NOT about health.
Unlike a normal vaccine, Covid vaccine do NOT protect against infection or spread:even the CDC admitted this. Thus, the vaccinated spread Covid and can catch Covid just as much as the unvaccinated.

This is about CONTROL.
WAKE UP!!!
edit on 14-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

link   
That's the nature of the first past the post system. Are you by any chance Lib Dem voter that favours proportional representation?
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

link   
It is a strange state of affairs where Boris seems to rule more with the support of the opposition than his own party.

Lecherous obese jackass would likely survive a no-confidence vote thanks to this laughable excuse of an “opposition”.

link   

Had a laugh today, Norway will ban the serving of alcohol in bars and restaurants jab or no jab.

Meanwhile i had a couple of pints in my favorite bar today, unjabbed, the bar owner has been ordered to shut down and enforce covid passports, he just said F you, these mandates and orders are illegal.

Nobody cares, and i do not care, but i can drink my beer in peace so amen.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Boris isnt going anywhere for the moment. After all it was only two years ago that the Tories won a landslide victory with Johnson as party leader.
a reply to: Ohanka

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
Boris isnt going anywhere for the moment. After all it was only two years ago that the Tories won a landslide victory with Johnson as party leader.

Because at the time people thought he was a conservative, not a globalist puppet.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Granitebones

Because at the time people thought he was a conservative, not a globalist puppet.

More because the labour party ran a laughable campaign with a platform of incoherent neoliberal gibberish that ran at odds to what their overwhelmingly working class base would have wanted.

They have only doubled down on this, because it worked out so well the last time. If anything following their catastrophic and historic defeat the neoliberal wing of the party has only consolidated it’s position.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join