It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they told you it was experimental

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think we are being reverse inoculated - When in history have we seen actions world wide like this .

What if they have to eliminate cornavirus's before ET can arrive or come out into the open .

Something is defiantly up .
edit on 14-12-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

(post by RMFX1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

OK World War maybe you know invasions and such don't want soldiers getting sick on foreign land . Something just isn't right the way this went down and is still going down . What ever it is they are planning on a massive event and it's not the pandemic .

edit on 14-12-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Dec 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I know many home owners who pay 40K in suburbs and much more for taxes...soon to triple in many cities..including the suburbs...plus upkeep including required renovations...enjoy your home among as you can afford it.

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

edit on 14-12-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
We're already seeing a huge spike in stillbirths from mothers who took these experimental drugs-
and the children that DO survive to birth are having a never before seen increase in defects, something about extra small sexual organs.
Wouldn't be surprised to find in 20 years all those children are sterile.

Yes- these are experimental.
Yes, they told us.
Yes... they then tried to force them on everyone

And finally, yes, we're now seeing that it was a bad idea, and once again the "wacky conspiracy people" were right.

But it'll take a few years for that to sink in for some people, and it won't sink in for many others- because the deflection begins in 3, 2, wait # it started months ago

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

I have told my friends and family and a number of stranger too what i think is happening, told it several times, using different examples from history, from a philosophical point of view, and ended my final message with the note that everyone who is willingly going to inject themselves every three months or so, is going to be dead or worse in 5 years.

Now i just wait and plan how to avoid the deathsquads who will spend a short amount of time killing and capturing the survivors, after that its free picking, free new world to explore.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think Lyme, Morgellons, fatigue syndrome, Shingles all part of the process. These were the experiments.
edit on 14-12-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I think Lyme Morgellons fatigue syndrome all part of the process.

Do you?

Great.

Seriously?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Do you know any case in the human history where:

An Army/Country/Empire launched a full campaign to conquer the known world WITHOUT FIRST TESTING their weapons?

Or they first know what their weapons are able to do?

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Post Removed
edit on 12.15.2021 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lux666

It has way less to do with "they told me," and more to do with I'm not letting anyone do whatever they want with my body.

I don't want the vaccine. It should be that simple.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

What you are seeing is a gigantic FDA MRNA Vaccine trial , and thousands of people have died as a direct result of the the vaccine.

Lux is correct. They knew these jabs would kill and injure millions. Knowing this you should quickly realize they are playing for keeps. The death penalty still exists for genocide.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I think Lyme, Morgellons, fatigue syndrome, Shingles all part of the process. These were the experiments.

Auto-immune disease is a major component of the kill shots.
The greater the variety of causes of death the easier it is to assign blame elsewhere.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join