It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Abandoned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Black Zone status terminated.

Many aspects to 'weaponry'.

Lets just say that I was working on a way to make a 'signal' vanish. Doesn't matter what kind. Im trying to figure out how to make this signal be there for everyone to see one moment then gone the next. Hypothetically. Simply so I could go to the bathroom in peace. So Im using tv antennas, analog interrupter, rf frequency modulator, 4 or 5 cellphones, a voice over ip landline, three old tvs, a 60s model stereo tuner/amp, a cable modem, a playstation 2(just for something to do while freaking out in the basement, or is it?), 50 feet of coax, a dish tv satellite with at least 4 feet of the cable intact, and some other odds and ends. As well as a lot of tedious timing and process creating. So it works. But instead of the signal vanishing, lightning strikes at its last known point creating just enough time for me to potty.(guess 'lightning is a poor choice of words', more like a really neat bug zapper) I had no intention or idea that all of my tinkering would actually align static etc, etc. And come to find out, my research was being monitored from the beginning, but only by coincidence.(and not by the gubment) And along the way my processes started being 'pushed'…government steps in, even they can't get close..I still don't realize what's happened, but inadvertently I have weaponized 'lightning', and since I was not intending to create a weapon it behaves as automated security..What would happen? Can you fathom the involvement? The side stories?

I don't think the government would make me disappear.(as in assassination) But would force me to disassemble it and abandon the project. Because since it was designed as security and not a weapon, even the government couldn't disassemble it without setting it off. They would document as many processes they could and walk away(after verifying that I had no nefarious motives,( which is where something called 'the 4 corners' comes into play) is what I think…What do you think? And yes, there is a trigger. Thats what the old 70s model analog interrupter is for. The idea was supposed to be as long as you hold the trigger down(it was spring loaded) than the signal would be invisible..Well everything within 5 meters of the signal that has its own signal (even bio electric) is fried, but not the signal that I was attempting to make disappear..If you have the guts to hold it…But I wouldn't have known that. And I would eventually decide that I have grounding skills and people I care for so I really didn't need a 'project' at this time. One more thing..The trigger would have also been able to be activated by the signal originators phone. Eventually

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: content

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: haha

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: the creative process

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: more creative process

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: even more creativity

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: the process never ends

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: to leave a breadcrumb

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: last one

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: one parentheses

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: ok

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Black Zone status terminated.

Many aspects to 'weaponry'.

Lets just say that I was working on a way to make a 'signal' vanish. Doesn't matter what kind. Im trying to figure out how to make this signal be there for everyone to see one moment then gone the next. Hypothetically. Simply so I could go to the bathroom in peace. So Im using tv antennas, analog interrupter, rf frequency modulator, 4 or 5 cellphones, a voice over ip landline, three old tvs, a 60s model stereo tuner/amp, a cable modem and a playstation 2. As well as a lot of tedious timing and process creating. So it works. But instead of the signal vanishing, lightning strikes at its last known point creating just enough time for me to potty. I had no intention or idea that all of my tinkering would actually align static etc, etc. And come to find out, my research was being monitored from the beginning, but only by coincidence.And along the way my processes started being 'pushed'…government steps in, even they can't get close..I still don't realize what's happened, but inadvertently I have weaponized lightning, and since I was not intending to create a weapon it behaves as automated security..What would happen? Can you fathom the involvement? The side stories?

I don't think the government would make me disappear.(as in assassination) But would force me to disassemble it and abandon the project. Because since it was designed as security and not a weapon, even the government couldn't disassemble it without setting it off. They would document as many processes they could and walk away is what I think…What do you think?

would it have been cheaper and less complex if you just installed a master power off switch on the toilet seat so that when you sat down all power was cut off? No power, no signal.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

I got only one questiin do you have to wait for a storm?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

would it have been cheaper and less complex if you just installed a master power off switch on the toilet seat so that when you sat down all power was cut off? No power, no signal.

I shouldn't have to. Thats the point. At no time should I be unavailable for communication. Sort of.
edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: clarification

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: again. clarification

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I got only one questiin do you have to wait for a storm?

Nope. Depending on how many signals are approaching you and their range, a small pop up event would obviously turn into a larger one..a storm I guess..but by the time anyone figured it out it would have been 'demonstrated' countless times. Leading to the continued pushing of processes until it was reliable. Cant forget the digital tv converter…the ones they gave away free when the switch was made..

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: oh well

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't understand. You want to block a signal that you have invited into your presence by having something that can use this signal? Is that correct?

Why not just turn off the devices if you can't just ignore them?

You sound like you have invited in Robin Goodfellow and now you want to get rid of him after you learned he will not leave. Just have him try on some new cloths or in this case turn off the devices.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

You want to block a signal that you have invited into your presence by having something that can use this signal?

Why not just turn off the devices if you can't just ignore them?

No. Its my signal that I would be trying to make momentarily disappear(for as long as I wanted). (only to the bad guys), anyone else could still 'call' me. Remember. It has a trigger.

I don't want to ignore the other signals, I just don't want my signal to be detectable momentarily, but I would want it still useable for as long as I want/need.

Just pondering how the government would handle something like that. Kind of like Iron Man origin except more insidious. Its for a story Im trying to write. ATS is a great place for ideas. As well as to test believability and realism.

The Puck reference is funny. Except in this case I wouldn't know he was there until I dismantled the contraption..Now, would I be able to catch him? Thats the question. I think he would be cooked. I would have been trying to create a pinpoint on a map, but the opposite would happen like a reverse beacon, emergencey pinpointed location would be part of it.
edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: reason

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: content

edit on 14-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: becuz

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
May i purchase this system from you with cash or gold?? Honest question. If this system had a price, what would this price be??

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If I did have the old swap shop mentality and wanted to trade stuff, About any type of plunder would work. gemstones, gold, art, iron, legal tender..etc but truthfully I hadn't even thought about that..And I would have to tell you up front that my description was a little unintentionally dishonest. The project actually began as me trying to get the Spanish channel to come in on two different televisions on two different floors of the house. I couldn't get it to come in in the basement but it came in fine upstairs..thats what got the whole thing started.(the old house had a huge built in tv antenna in the attic, very cool find) I didn't really set out to make a signal disappear. That came a little later. With that in mind…The government isn't going to pay as much as you think they would. A lot of other people would offer a lot more, but dealing with anyone besides the government on trying to sell this 'project' would mean almost certain death…its market value would be around 160,000 USD.(WITHOUT the playstation 2)

a reply to: worldstarcountry

I am working on a 22 rifle and optics design that will be useable at a mile. (and no, not some jacked up looking tower of scopes contraption). 2500 USD is what the designs would be worth. as they are.(hypothetically) I wouldn't sell them, If I commissioned the rifle to be built, I would probably be killed as would my smithy. I would have to 'donate' it to the US just to be safe from the scum that would be trying to get their hands on it.

edit on 15-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: clarification

edit on 15-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: just becuz

edit on 15-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: I wanted to

edit on 15-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: bekuz

edit on 15-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: content

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
My 'unintentional' dishonesty was due to the fact I thought the signal vanishing thing sounded better than trying to tune in Mexican radio. Project beacon is what I ended up referring to it as. Went from trying to tune in a tv station, to trying to not be able to be located or contacted by ANYONE other than emergency services or my family. All while protecting and providing medical assistance to a dying man, giving him access to the trigger, which ended up being a mistake. He was good, don't get me wrong, but a little too careless, which figures, he was 70 yrs old and dying.He was my partner, the 'Bird' if you will.. (his story is remarkable, taught English in Korea for six years, PHD in English,minor studies in Russian lit)On the grid yet off at the same time..at least momentarily. (we were under duress) it began just that way. After many incidents and some extreme events I decided that declaring project abandoned and disassembling would be the safest bet. later I put it back together and it worked the same.Except not as many processes or nefarious groups (not the government)involved the second go round.No one told me I couldn't build another one, but results were the same and less stressing, went smoother..still no Spanish channel in the basement....and I made it home. So I don't do 'projects' anymore.Project Beacon abandoned.Maybe it was just an imaginary game I played with my old real life friend when he was dying, as he has since passed.His name was Tom.A wonderful man. Our stories, well lets just say are outside the box.I was forced to leave abruptly the last time I saw him and he died a short time later.I wish we could have had one more dr apt, or pizza lunch, or late night movie. Peace Dr. L. I absolutely loved you Sir. a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dr. L also taught English and writing at an Army post when he got back from teaching in Seoul, as well as teaching English at University civilian sector. I lived with and protected him for several years as he died. He made it four years longer than the doctor said he would. He was my fathers friend. My dad quit school and joined the Army at 16 (to get away from his drunk parents), did basic and infantry AIT, volunteered for Southeast Asia, but was still too young so they sent him to Oberammergao Germany for a school(intel maybe?)..All he said was that there were giant computers there. This was probably 1969 ish.Cant remember if he ever told me exactly what the school was for.Dont think so.He turned 17 and went straight to Viet Nam after a tank course I think. Was assigned to first Calvary. Not sure if it was Air Mobile But I did see a picture of him with a flight helmet once.He became a very young spec 4, never told any war stories, no firefights or killing Charlie.A few pictures, some stories, like about Christmas, or the monkey he had for a while as a pet, he made friends with a family there and their children, maybe an altercation with another soldier, seemed like one of the things he was most proud of was getting to hand out food and hygiene stuff to villagers, that's one of the stories I remember most vividly. Anyway I met Dr. L through my father. I guess I hadn't really grieved 'The Professor' til writing this and wept a little.So Dr. L was kind of like a mentor to me.I felt very responsible for his safety and well being while he was dying, but we both needed the privacy so that's why I was trying to get the Spanish channel in the basement.He could still walk somewhat, and sometimes he would cook, and he went all out for the holidays.a reply to: worldstarcountry

edit on 15-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: good night for now my daughter.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Come on ATS!! Especially you weapons guys. There is a real conspiracy here. Its an old code but it checks out. Youre thinking inside the box.I really thought you guys would put it together sooner. This is not the first riddle ATS couldn't or didn't care to figure out..Theres a lot here, I gave it away plain as day..I guess you guys think its dumb.a reply to: didntasktobeborned

top topics

join