It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remotely-accessed electronic devices and hypnotic suggestion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Has anyone here ever heard of people having various electronic devices in their possession (e.g. cell phones, televisions with internet access, etc.) getting remotely accessed by total strangers without the informed consent of the owners? It's come to my attention that certain sadistic people have the capability to transmit hypnotic suggestion in order to induce the symptoms of various mental illnesses eventually resulting in full-blown psychosis. It's also come to my attention that this can also be done using Long Range Acoustic Devices.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yes.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I remember seeing something about this before. Here is a thread from a while back. Hope this is a help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This article was written in 2008, think of the exponential technological advancements that occurred since then!

www.scientificamerican.com...#

Brainwaves change with a healthy person's conscious and unconscious mental activity and state of arousal. But scientists can do more with brainwaves than just listen in on the brain at work- they can selectively control brain function by transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). This technique uses powerful pulses of electromagnetic radiation beamed into a person's brain to jam or excite particular brain circuits.

edit on 14/12/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There are patents out there for the use of audio and video mind control via electronic devices, as well as feedback patents.

I first saw these at least a year ago.

This is just one of many reasons why I keep all forward facing cameras covered. Much less feedback that way.

Mind controller
patents.google.com...

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
patents.google.com...

An article about this:
varindia.com...

A list of mind control patents:
organized-stalking-and-mind-control.ch... l-microwave-hearing-auditory-effect-technologies/

Oh S--t!
Here's a list of directed energy weapon patents:
www.ohchr.org...
edit on 14-12-2021 by IndieA because: Added links

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is another thread on something you may be interested in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quasiscientist
Has anyone here ever heard of people having various electronic devices in their possession (e.g. cell phones, televisions with internet access, etc.) getting remotely accessed by total strangers without the informed consent of the owners? It's come to my attention that certain sadistic people have the capability to transmit hypnotic suggestion in order to induce the symptoms of various mental illnesses eventually resulting in full-blown psychosis. It's also come to my attention that this can also be done using Long Range Acoustic Devices.

I don’t know about the psychosis part (but wouldn’t doubt it) but I can say with
1000000000000000000000000% certainty that yes your devices can be remotely accessed.

I worked for a very large, incredibly rich company. We hired ethical hackers. They got into our well protected system in less than 2 minutes and had social security numbers. Your little home system is absolutely nothing compared to that. If there is something “they” want, they will be able to get it.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
yes.

some years ago ...
delivering of information in the music other people were listening, even if their computer is not connected to your device.

you can add extra voice, so the person listens new words that change the meaning of what he listens in their device's speakers or earphones
then, you can try to extract information from the subject.
its a kind of breaking his mind, as his devices are not safe, you can take control of them in realtime as your speakers and micophone.

also, you have to realize that the computers and mobiles are built on a primary layer, that the content can be accessed by third parties -chip manufacturers for example- and that you are not in control of it.
information on your communications can be read, deleted, devices halted, made useless.
for example location's app about "where is your mobile",even if it is turned off is a minimum, basic, example.

and some simple sugestions are like the google adds, when you enter a new term in this ats site, youtube displays videos with those new words you posted in ats,
but they can display to you ads with other themes they like.
other sugestions ways are messages in videos and audio, with constant repetition.

and also there exist direct transmision to your skull and bones...

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Right, but folks called me crazy for disconnecting my home internet, getting rid of my pc's, avoidong tablets and leaving my cellular device in a box in a drawer most the time. The less wiretaps you have running the better.

Im like better call saul's brother, but instead of being allergic to electricity im only allergic to the internet.
My co workers cannot understand why i do not take a phone to work. I remind them if i have an emergency or my family does, the job site has a phone.

I did really well for most the past year avoiding the net completely. I dont know what has compelled me to find hotspots and start back on ats again in the last couple of months. Maybe i just missed chatting with yall.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
A group of em use one the apartments. the infrasound I sometimes wake and hear them on the microphone. I don't really dream often I go to other places be other beings maybe.

sometimes I humour them and exclaim what a strange dream.
I insulated against the microwaves ages ago.
poor souls nothing better to do...

as for your devices. turn them off when not in use or asleep. that way they can't be accessed nor can you. simple.
edit on 15-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: cbb caps infiniteyawn

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow
A group of em use one the apartments. the infrasound I sometimes wake and hear them on the microphone. I don't really dream often I go to other places be other beings maybe.

sometimes I humour them and exclaim what a strange dream.
I insulated against the microwaves ages ago.
poor souls nothing better to do...

as for your devices. turn them off when not in use or asleep. that way they can't be accessed nor can you. simple.

I suspect that certain devices can be switched on remotely; for example, (back in early-2017) I noticed that a wireless security camera of mine kept turning itself on when I no longer needed its use (I only needed it when I was away from home). I eventually had to put it away in my closet after I'd made three or more attempts at powering it off. That was the only time it'd ever happened.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quasiscientist

My Xbox One likes to come on by itself a lot, but what happened this morning was strange. I heard it power on, but the light never came on. I turn it on the off, but I could still hear things running.

edit on 17-5-2022 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I once saw a documentary that proved that hypnosis alone could create a Manchurian candidate, however it only works on a small percentage of people. You need someone who is highly susceptible to hypnosis.

In the documentary they worked with 30 people to find the one that was the most susceptible, then hypnosised them to, upon command, grab a backpack that had a gun in it, to pull out the gun, and to immediately shot the target. It worked, and after the man was told what happened, he was pretty devastated that his will could be controlled like that.

I also know of a drug from Columbia that is capable of stealing people's conscious, will, and behavior. This drug is so evil I don't like to even mention it by name.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
I suspect that certain type of software is distributed among scriptkiddies and other computer illiterate people meant to be uploaded, installed, and/or hidden unto total strangers' electronic devices purely for sadistic reasons on the part of the sort of people (e.g. internet trolls) who hijack others' electronics. I suppose that it's also possible to transmit hypnotic suggestion through people's electronics in a way that is so quiet that people can't consciously hear it. It's probably (mostly) done on people who sleep with electronics left powered on in the same room, but it appears to be possible to remotely switch on electronics... and transmit hypnotic suggestion from one room to another (e.g. from a "smart TV" in a living room into a bedroom).

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I've had the battery on my mp3 player drain within a matter of seconds for no explainable reason.

I've read reprots of a phenomena where devices are drained or charged randomly with no explaination.

I also have an ipod that does weird stuff some times.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It's come to my attention that certain sadistic people have the capability to transmit hypnotic suggestion in order to induce the symptoms of various mental illnesses eventually resulting in full-blown psychosis.
a reply to: Quasiscientist
I refer to this as CNN

new topics

top topics

join