It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding a video about election fraud.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Right after the election, there were 2 old women who said they were vote counters.
They went on tv and said that boxes of Biden ballots, in their opinion were made from different paper and that they were folded incorrectly.

Trying to find this video...

It was around the same time mail delivery drivers came forward about shady business practices when delivering ballots.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I remember that. Will have a look a reply to: Bloodworth

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
I remember that. Will have a look a reply to: Bloodworth

It was a tv news clip.
It was 2 elderly women and they said when boxes of Biden ballots came in they noticed the paper felt different.
They compared it to knowing the feel of a dollar bill.

Seems like the video will be impossible to find.
All searches seem to have algorithms that only provide results that claim election fraud was impossible

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Two old women.

Who say they were ballot counters.
Who say the ballots felt different.
Who say they were folded incorrectly.
Who say they it was like the feel of a dollar bill.

If there was any substance to the claim made by these two women, one might suppose that with all the hub bub over the last year about election fraud, this would have been looked into by all the stop the stealers. Guiliani for one. Many others it seems would have jumped on this source of information and have it checked out. One might suppose.

Yet apparently this news video has slipped through the cracks, gone the way of the dodo, rung down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisibule. If this had much validity at all one might suppose that FOX news would have it in their archives I guess. I"d ask them, that is if this is important to you.

top topics

join