It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN says Gullible-Dumb Americans Are Why His Poll Numbers Are So Low.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Monday, December 13, 2021

President Biden is taking a page out of an Obama-Biden administration advisor named Jonathan Gruber. Gruber famously said on at least 2 occasions that the "stupidity of the American public" will allow Democrats to push through big expensive programs, like ObamaCare.

Frustrated, because he doesn't know how to capitalize on the "stupidity" Americans like his former boss did, President Biden is lashing out and blaming us for his dismal (and still dropping) job approval numbers.

Biden appeared on Jimmy Fallon's "The Tonight Show" and attempted to field questions about his poll numbers.

Fallon asked, "How much do you pay attention to approval ratings?"

"Well, not anymore," Biden said.

He went on to blame his low polling numbers on the American people being fed misinformation.

"People are getting so much inaccurate information, they're being told that … Armageddon is on the way," Biden said.

Fox News's Jesse Watters responded to the president's remarks saying, "Do you know how small [Biden] … has to look to go on a late-night TV show (on Zoom, by the way, not in person), and complain that no one listens to him anymore.

'Jimmy, nobody trusts what I say anymore. You know, it's like the American people are just so anxious and they're just a bunch of suckers who will believe anything anybody tells them, right, Jimmy?
More at: www.foxnews.com...

I think we're going to show him just how dumb we are, by ejecting a record number of Biden Democrats from office, in November 2022...just 11 months from now.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden is summed up in three words End of message

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden is summed up in three words End of message

"Let's Go Brandon"?

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Damn Joe take it easy on the only people that approve of you.

It would be 0 if it wasn't for those dumb gullible Americans.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What did body-language experts say Joe was doing, during that CNN Town Hall?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well, Biden got part of that right, a lot of suckers still believe in him, Many of the suckers are fed up with his lies, but we will have to wait till after the bill is approved to see what is in it.

You know, the Democrats in the state the congressmen come from can inform their congressmen to not vote for these crazy bills and maybe they will kick the leaders off their perch in the Democrat party and we can get some peace and civility in this country again.
edit on 13-12-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I dont think I saw one about that. What comes out of his body language is probably just as confusing as what comes out of his mouth

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Fact Check Says: This is True.

If it wasn't for dumb and gullible Americans, Joe Biden's poll numbers would be a lot lower.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
He blames a shadowy internet group aka Q.

This is the lamest excuse ever, especially considering he
has control over the entire msm media apparatus.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's the gullible dumb Americans who voted for him.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, Biden got part of that right, a lot of suckers still believe in him, Many of the suckers are fed up with his lies, but we will have to wait till after the bill is approved to see what is in it.

That has nothing to do with stupidity, and everything to do with shear apathy.

We The People have been doing nothing that actually MATTERS for decades. We reap what we didn't sow that others sowed for us without hardly a peep from where supposedly the real power of this country resides...with THE PEOPLE.

If everyone actually took some REAL personal inventory and responsibility we'd be in a better position to effect real change instead of now playing this neverending blame game which accomplishes NOTHING. It's actually quite childish and I'm personally ashamed to have been a willing participant.
edit on 12/13/2021 by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Oh...now I see what's going on. NBC loser named Chuck Todd says Joe Biden's dismal job approval numbers are NOT JOE's FAULT.

Democrat's Poster Boy Speaks: www.newsweek.com...

Joe was coached on what to say by Lying Chuck.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Damn Joe take it easy on the only people that approve of you.

It would be 0 if it wasn't for those dumb gullible Americans.

what happened to the low information voters?

weren't they a thing at one time?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Oh...now I see what's going on. NBC loser named Chuck Todd says Joe Biden's dismal job approval numbers are NOT JOE's FAULT.

Democrat's Poster Boy Speaks: www.newsweek.com...

Joe was coached on what to say by Lying Chuck.

let me guess, trumps fault?

when did he turn into hillary?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Jimmy, nobody trusts what I say anymore.

The only thing Joe Biden has ever said that was accurate.
Let's go Brandon .

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The Best Democrats can do...

Speaker Nancy Pelosi is reportedly considering reneging on her vow to step aside from House Democratic leadership after the midterm elections.

The Democratic Party is in such bad shape that it will have no choice but to accept her.

Like President Joe Biden, Pelosi has spent more than half of her life in politics. She’s been a member of the House of Representatives since 1987 and a member of House Democratic leadership since 2002.

She’s a career politician and an out-of-touch elitist who is revered by legacy media and Democrats (but I repeat myself). Of course, she doesn’t want to give up power, even at 81 years old.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Biden-Schumer-Pelosi: The Future of the Party?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

If it wasn't for dumb and gullible Americans, Joe Biden's poll numbers would be a lot lower.

If it wasn't for dumb and gullible Americans, Joe Biden would be in a nursing home and wouldn't have any poll numbers.

Making the last year and a half just a freaky realistic horror movie.

Well done hollywood?

edit on 14-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

If it wasn't for dumb and gullible Americans, Joe would be in a nursing home.

Making the last year and a half just a freaky realistic horror movie.

Well done hollywood?

Why the past 18 months?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I dont think I saw one about that. What comes out of his body language is probably just as confusing as what comes out of his mouth

Democrats are master bamboozlers I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join