It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Brian Williams farewell speech ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What is the deal with Brian Williams farewell speech? I am not sure what to make of this. None of the main media seem to be talking about it.

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon Dec 13 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Looks like 'ol Brian went off the reservation. Hopefully he's not feeling all depressed and everything because you never know when you're going to have a one car accident in your garage while you're sleeping in bed.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sounds to me like he's trying to warn about the Dems and their allies, who are actively trying to destroy our country.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Something he must have found out.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
He obviously didn't feel comfortable naming any specific threats, so it's curious that he should mention it at all. Imagination is worse than hard truth Brian.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I guess lying about taking fire in a chopper, messes with your mind. Turns your from woke dem to vague conspiracy theorist.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's a propaganda video 🥳🥥

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

I guess lying about taking fire in a chopper, messes with your mind. Turns your from woke dem to vague conspiracy theorist.

About that, I wonder if he may have been feeling intimidated by Anderson Cooper, the king of the green screen, and his phony bravery when he (digitally) ventured out to dangerous war-torn regions of the world. (I suspect Cooper is probably a sociopath. At a minimum, he's definitely a shameless liar.)
edit on 13-12-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah cooper always seem to be down on his knees, so he can be chest deep in in it. LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Was he shot at again by snipers?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

On a related note, I used to wonder about those weather reporters that stand out in the hurricane and look like they're on the verge of getting blown way. You've probably wondered what sort of idiot would take that kind of risk.

Then I found some "behind the scenes"-type videos that showed one of these guys standing safely in a covered porch in his hotel, the shot carefully framed so you can only see the storm behind him, and a fan just offscreen to make it look like he was really out in the storm.
edit on 13-12-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
both videos already taken down

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
He is talking about all of you being the darkness. His warning is that tye institutions he supports are being burned down.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
imma start praying. There are no such thing as an athiest in foxhole's. I havent even dug the hole. Besides, the only time Ive ever screamed for jesus, and meant it, was at a large abcess drainage. It was the worst of spots, dont ask. I will say I couldn't walk well, and now I all I want to do is run. There arent big enough foxholes's, or even enough to go around. The world is a scary place. I also think you ARE crazy, if the world isn't MAKING you crazy. For the first time in my life I feel impotent, and Brian wasnt on my watch list, but that was one hell of a moving goodbye. Give's me the creeps really. Im going to go book a second therapist. ceeya
edit on 14-12-2021 by AnrkE because: i have my reasons

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
He is talking about all of you being the darkness. His warning is that tye institutions he supports are being burned down.

If he means the media and/or the government, they're burning themselves down by being so openly partisan. You've shredded your own credibility when you openly treat half the country like they're sub-human. It's gotten to the point where even many Democrats can no longer ignore that the lunatics are running the asylum.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Sounds like the company is being run into the ground.

Staff at MSNBC Panicking

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Would be real interesting if he decided to join some of the "independent" media, and just start talking about everything he has seen.

Start calling out all the BS.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Sounds like the company is being run into the ground.

Staff at MSNBC Panicking

The ratings speak for themselves. Even Fox is down, tho' not near as badly as NBC or CNN. The mainstream media has no credibility anymore, so people are increasingly turning to online news sources.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
What is the deal with Brian Williams farewell speech? I am not sure what to make of this. None of the main media seem to be talking about it.

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

"That should scare you to no end".
He just called out the whole government for criminal hacks they are. Brian has had enough of all of it, The lying, the selling, the choosing sides, fake news, Rashida Jones, the vax, Smollette, Maxwell, Fauci, just #ing all of it. I'm certain that was his conscience speaking there. This might be the most honest and important few minutes of television we've ever seen. I'm surprised she didn't cut him off.
I always liked Brian, especially as the heir apparent to Brokaw. I always thought he styled himself an old type reporter like his predecessor or even a Cronkite. I was surprised when the helicopter story came out but i wonder now if they put him up to it thus destroying his career in the process. I lost interest during the piling on of Trump. He must be disgusted by this Biden charade by his fellow "journalists".

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Who is "you" and why are they responsible for ruining his precious media?

top topics

join