It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please contribute food regimes for Covid and VAX adversities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hello everyone

I am creating this thread as a source of information about foods and diet aimed at doing battle with covid as well as the VAX adverse effects.

We here at ATS have some of the smartest people around so I figured it would be a great resource of everyone's input on the subject.

I myself have no input on the subject....

Also ...

Kinna why I am starting this thread.

Thanks everyone for the contributions.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You can't go wrong with honey. Just make sure it isn't imported from China.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Faeded

I take a multivitamin daily along with a high quality fish oil just because its a good anti inflammatory.

COVID specific I take zinc, quercetin, and vitamin D3. The zinc is supposed to prevent coronaviruses from getting into the cell to create viro cells. The quercetin helps the zinc absorb so you dont poop it out. The vitamin D is because roughly 80% of the hospitalized COVID patients were deficient in vitamin D. I have been doing this regiment for about a year or more now.
edit on 13-12-2021 by TrollMagnet because:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I currently have covid .first symptoms were Friday.
By no means take what I'm taking because it is what I chose to take because invermectin and hydroxychloroquine is not available for me.
Zinc 15mg 136%
D3 15mcg 600iu
Vitamin C500mg
Potassium 99mg
Oreganol oil drink 3 drops 3 times a day
Peppermint oil under the nose constantly
Gargle with listerine and hydrogen peroxide every few hours.
My symptom started off with a massive headache so I took Tylenol cold and flu on friday.friday night I quarantined in the basement and rode out a headache and fever until the next day while using a heat pad on my chest and back back and forth.second day I was a little stiff and a little achy but not as bad as before. I currently feel 90 % good.

I'm 40 ,1 pack a day smoker and drink 10 mountain dews a day.i quit smoking and drinking caffeine currently.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
0 Zero products from top 500 companies.
0 Zero soy. -review each ingredients you buy.

Seasonal fuits,
non GMO.

Take sunrays. Are healthy and free.

Below deck showed a drink made of: papaya and lemon . Some ones say that are invermectine's component.

Lemon juice when you return from the town.

If you have dry throat: do not panic, just close your mouth, then drink lot of water. drinking water removes the sensation and makes easy to breath, because your throat should be wet all times. keep your throat wet.

yes, honey too.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Zinc, vitamin D, a multi vitamin.

Of all sickness possibilities, wash your hands or use sanitizer. Keeps your hands away from your mouth, nose and eyes.

Tequila or Jameson shots.

Keep your distance from people if possible.

Stay away from stress, stressful people and MSM.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
You can't go wrong with honey. Just make sure it isn't imported from China.

always try to get honey that is made locally in your area. May be a bit more expensive, but it said to be the healthiest for a person.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I've been making tinctures from Star Anise, Garlic, Dandelions and a herb called Andrographis paniculata which the Government of Thailand has been using to treat and prevent Covid in prison inmates. They provide it as a Tea, their claims are that that it works much better than Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and some other treatments.... up to 90% efficacy, take from it what you will.

To make tinctures is easy, it just takes time and Alcohol, I think TrollMagnet has covered most of the Vitamins I know of that help.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I believe the local honey deal is for when it's used for allergies. It helps adapt you to the local pollen you will interact with.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
ok

absinthe

Gin and tonic is another to drink in small quantities over an extended period.

I ain't got the bug since 2019 December, also have gone without a drop of either reference link; would be my course of action if...

They pretty much killed off most holistic practicing doctors and buried the library of natural remedies.
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

To make tinctures is easy, it just takes time and Alcohol, I think TrollMagnet has covered most of the Vitamins I know of that help.

I make my tinctures with coconut oil instead of alcohol with a mixture of gelato.OG flowers and girl scout cookies flavored with a drop or two of pepper mint extract. Keeps the covid nasties away real good. I have heard that Alex Jones's has an anti covid tooth paste.

www.oxygen.com...
edit on 13-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Village Idiot

I make my tinctures with coconut oil instead of alcohol with a mixture of gelato.OG flowers and girl scout cookies flavored with a drop or two of pepper mint extract. Keeps the covid nasties away real good. I have heard that Alex Jones's has an anti covid tooth paste.

www.oxygen.com...

I always appreciate when someone from the left attempts sarcasm but instead comes off to the normal reader as a partisan hack with no actual clue about the topic they are attempting to be all superior about.

I especially appreciate with the topic at hand that a person that is essentially a lab rat for their owners... is defending their owners.

Because Karma is coming for you baby... in the form of a Darwin Award, if the information about these vaccinations coming out is true.

So a star for you...

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12pmMon, 13 Dec 2021 21:23:24 -060023 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

I take a multivitamin daily along with a high quality fish oil just because its a good anti inflammatory.

COVID specific I take zinc, quercetin, and vitamin D3. The zinc is supposed to prevent coronaviruses from getting into the cell to create viro cells. The quercetin helps the zinc absorb so you dont poop it out. The vitamin D is because roughly 80% of the hospitalized COVID patients were deficient in vitamin D. I have been doing this regiment for about a year or more now.

I would just like to point out that approximately 40% of Americans are Vitamin D deficient so they may make up the lion's share of hospitalized patients simply because a vitamin D3 deficiency weakens your immune system.

Vitamin D... which the "science" says we need 400–800 IU/day of.

Which under picture-perfect conditions, the human body is able to produce as much as 10,000 IU to 20,000 IU of vitamin D3 in just 30 minutes.

With this thing called the sun.

I could at this point spin the thread into another topic about cancer, sunscreen and the medical community contributing to cancer rates, but I will leave it at that.

As for the actual OP, do whatever you need to do to maximize your immune system health.

THAT isn't an easy subject and includes your diet, your environment, your mental state and your physical condition. It is a way of life.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
In addition to what others have posted....

Not the easiest to find....but....It has done wonders for my sinuses and asthma at 7000 feet elevation.

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC)

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) comes from the amino acid L-cysteine. Amino acids are building blocks of proteins. NAC has many uses and is an FDA approved drug.

N-acetyl cysteine is an antioxidant that might play a role in preventing cancer. As a drug, it's used by healthcare providers to treat acetaminophen (Tylenol) poisoning. It works by binding the poisonous forms of acetaminophen that are formed in the liver.

People commonly use N-acetyl cysteine for cough and other lung conditions. It is also used for flu, dry eye, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support many of these uses. There is also no good evidence to support using N-acetyl cysteine for COVID-19.

Although many dietary supplement products contain N-acetyl cysteine, the US FDA states that it's illegal for dietary supplements to contain N-acetyl cysteine since it's technically an approved drug. Prescription N-acetyl cysteine products are available under the guidance of a healthcare provider.

ETA...blahblahblah about the disclaimer by WebMD regarding CV.....they added that because people are finding it ABSOLUTELY DOES help with CV symptoms. I found it way after I had CV....but it DOES help me and it has helped tons of others with sinus and various lungs issues from mild to severe. I swear by it.

Another source. Top 9 Benefits of NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sounds delicious!... and yes, you can use oils and vinegars too, there's lots of great info on the web.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Glad you are feeling better..
Do you have any idea where or how you got it...the covid?
a reply to: Lemon1234

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thankyou for this info
Soo valueable !
a reply to: Village Idiot

Than you this is the kind of information that is what I seek!!

I too have experience making tinctures... Its been many years ..

Than you again I will be looking into this

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Co-worker kept coming to work even though he was sick.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Absynthe i do also have experience making back in the day..distilling wormwood..clove orange peel anice tincture.

Very good stuff maybe I make more in these covid daze.

a reply to: loveguy

new topics

top topics

join