It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most important and yet least talked about occult symbol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There are various references in our culture to the O and A (or △) symbols. The O and A symbols are often overlaid, with A (or △) appearing within the O symbol. Some of these references are shown below. This symbol is seen throughout ancient civilizations, such as the Phoenician Tanit symbol and Egyptian Menat symbol.

EDIT: I posted more of these examples, but they are not showing up below. Sorry.

edit on 13-12-2021 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Why are they important?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

Why are they important?

The symbol, in my view, represents a portal and is derived from the alignment of the so-called Cosmic Mountain to Saturn, which during its various configurations made a △ shape accompanied by a circle (as Saturn or Venus) with the △ often appearing below the circle, as shown in the image here, taken from the documentary series on YouTube called ‘Discourses on an Alien Sky’.
edit on 13-12-2021 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I don't know about least talked about but those same images are used to reference a Stargate/Saturn or a Stargate through Saturn. Numerous threads on here about it. Unless you're proposing a different view for the gateway/keyhole aymbol

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You haven't mentioned the keyhole, but you are obviously aware of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A circle means sum totality or often self realization, a triangle represents the process of manifestation and revelation. Together I interpret these shapes to signify the audience sharing a journey. The destination is unclear but perhaps that's a choice to be made along the way.

edit on 13-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Alpha is beginning and omega is the ending. I don´t think it is a O. It is funny that Paramount pictures has Omega as a studio it started in 1914 and Columbia is alpha as it started 1918.
I have a relative who worked for Paramount pictures tv section and there were nothing end times at work. I discussed with folks in LA and 1/3 works with movie industry so... don´t really see connection of total destruction here.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan-D
There are various references in our culture to the O and A (or △) symbols. The O and A symbols are often overlaid, with A (or △) appearing within the O symbol. Some of these references are shown below. This symbol is seen throughout ancient civilizations, such as the Phoenician Tanit symbol and Egyptian Menat symbol.

EDIT: I posted more of these examples, but they are not showing up below. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The triangle isn't always occult or evil / Illuminati in meaning.

It is the geometric representation of the number 3, a very special number in many religions or cultures. The triangle is also the shape of roof so it means protection in some contexts.

Strongest symmetric geometric shape to put load on. Rotated it can be a vessel. It can be a directional sign if not same-sided all through. Many more things to discover about triangles and the number 3.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The Illuminati - playing the triangle in the orchestra of life!

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Ha! Touche'!

top topics

join