It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need prayers for a friend/coworker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
She's included in my prayers and am also sending positive thoughts and intentions.

May the move to a different hospital assist in her healing process.

Johnny

edit on 12/14/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Get well soon Tibby!! I am sorry to hear she is going through such a tough time, you as well

I pray they find some answers and it’s something reversible

If you are able to be with her, don’t feel bad for talking to her. A lot of research suggests they can still hear you,, or are aware of you at some level

If there’s anything I can do, please don’t hesitate

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sending prayers for Tibby, for yourself, and all her loved ones

May the Lord's spirit envelop you all with strength, love and healing 💗

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
It looks like a few folks have started a trend. Please allow me to continue it...

Father, I come to the Throne in the blessed name of Your Messiah, the Anointed Jesus of Nazareth. I pray that you will continue to be at the side of Tibby, her boyfriend, and her family and friends as well, to guide them through this hard time. Bless her body that it may heal according to Your will. Bless her mind that it may be restored, and that her laughter will again bring joy to Your children. Use her, Lord, to proclaim Your Glory and Power through the miracle of Tibby's recovery.

In the Holy name of Jesus, it is done.

Amen.

And a sincere thank you to those who prayed this with me.

TheRedneck

Amen.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

The thanks belong to God.

Now it's your turn. BELIEVE.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Done.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Prayers for your sweet friend.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Update: she has been transferred to another hospital, someone gave us all wrong information. Still no updates yet and praying for a miracle for her, her kids, family.

Thank you all so much for the prayers!

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
🙏 prayers for her

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MichaelCorbin01

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
Got a text today that my friend is on a ventilator 😢

She is a ray of sunshine to everyone who knows her, her laugh is infectious, and she is so kind.

For the last six months (after the shot), she’s had a few seizures. She has never had those before; she’s in her mid forties, good shape, very active. She does however have some allergies.

Last night she couldn’t breath, went into a seizure and is now on a ventilator.

My heart is heavy and I’m asking anyone who will to please pray for her! Her name is Tibby!

Thank you
My thoughts are with you. I hope your beautiful friend has a full and speedy recovery.

You can beat this Tibby!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I am very sorry to hear that......
Her friends/family should not allowed her to be intubated!
That is the main killer!
Can you get her out of there and on some treatments?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Very sorry to hear that. May our Heavenly Father have mercy on your friend and her family.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

We are all still waiting on updates, we’ve heard nothing which is alarming.

Thank you all so much for the prayers, she deserves a miracle! She is such a good person!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Our prayers are for your friend and for everyone else getting injured by this evil program. Even those who have allowed themselves to be deceived by the liars that are getting rich off vaccine stocks are victims of this deceit. I truly hope she, and others get better. But the messages we have been getting from the Virgin Mary and from God say that things will only get worse and to not allow ourselves to be vaxxed.

The Virgin Mary and God speak through the most innocent people, like the little girl from Mexico whose name cannot be given because there are too many evil people out there more than willing to hurt her and others like her. The Virgin Mary has stated that the young will suffer the most this time around because they are being forced to be vaccinated.

We are seeing crimes against humanity being committed live and most people are not saying anything about it. By the time enough people realize what is happening and decide to get involved in stopping these crimes, it will be too late.

If you can leave any places where you are being forced to vaccinate your children, imo you should leave. Do not let them do this to your children. There is more than enough evidence proving these vaccines/boosters are causing more damage.

People have to decide. What is more important to you, your children's health and future, or your jobs?

edit on 15-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: GAPeach3

Update: she has been transferred to another hospital, someone gave us all wrong information. Still no updates yet and praying for a miracle for her, her kids, family.

Thank you all so much for the prayers!

Have you advised the family to get a doctor that would agree to prescribe her and give her Ivermectin and even a court order for the hospital to give her Ivermectin? This medicine has saved millions of lives in countries like India, and Africa and even in first world nations like the U.S. But the family have to stand their ground and demand she is given Ivermectin.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Nobody has heard back from her direct family yet sadly. We are all so worried for her and her family.

Now that you mention it, I will have it relayed to her boyfriend tomorrow so they can research it and decide.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

No problem. If they don't find anyone they should attempt to contact Dr. Pierre Kory. He is from the U.S. but has used Ivermectin all over the world, including in the U.S. and helped save many lives through Ivermectin.

Dr Pierre Kory, Part 2, Ivermectin: A Democrat Doctor Accused to Being Far-Right.

Here is a website with some info on him and his twitter handle. If you can't find any other way to contact him.

covid19criticalcare.com...

Twitter: @PierreKory

Here is the direct link giving info on Dr. Pierre Kory.

covid19criticalcare.com...

BTW, I don't work for him, and I am not affiliated to him, and don't have any stocks on Ivermectin, or any stocks linked to Dr. Kory or to ivermectin.

I truly hope your friend gets better.

edit on 15-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Any news on her yet? Is the transfer because they found out some health condition they do not have a good medical specialty for or they just transferring her to a smaller hospital closer to where she is living because she is getting better?
edit on 15-12-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thank you so much for the information, God Bless you!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join