It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

137 to 3 - 45's endorsement is pushing the way to remove the RINO's and take back Congress

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
To listen to the pundits 45 is losing at every turn and will be indicted for crimes any day. They talk about the strong hold that Biden has on the Progressive left and how there will not be a huge turn of events in 2022. This is not reality. Just ask Mrs. Cheney. She lost another 18 points when 45 endorsed her challenger. The money is also drying up for the RINO's as 45 backed PAC's are bringing in the cash in record numbers.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

“The Trump endorsement is a true dagger,” said Zachary Moyle of SoCo Strategies. “Trump is the king of kingmakers.”

In last month’s elections, for example, Trump-endorsed candidates went four for four.

And according to Brian Jack, the former White House political director, Trump’s 2020 record was 120-2, and this year, it is 17-1.

“Results don’t lie,” he said. “The power of President Trump’s endorsement is undeniable.”

Now of course there are the same old detractors...like this clown.

Former Trump national security adviser John Bolton, now a Trump critic and head of John Bolton SuperPAC, recently did his own surveying and found “weakening” support for candidates backed by the former president.

And Politico wrote, "Trump may still have an iron grip on the Republican Party, but the limits of his powers are being exposed in 2022 Senate primaries."

This also says a lot about the 2020 election. The down ballot vote showed a different story as far as people would vote and it is once again coming to light. If the RED WAVE happens in 2022 as it will, and with 45 getting 11 million more votes in 2020 with popularity again growing, there is a large chance we will see him in the White House again in 2024.

To me, Cheney as well as so many deciding to retire is showing us that the country is shifting and this time we can only hope there is no way to sway or alter the 2024 election.

The wave is coming and it cannot get here fast enough.

Moyle surveyed five races to test the initial impact of a Trump endorsement. What he found in Wyoming, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, and Washington surprised him.

“What I can say is that I was pretty shocked by the high numbers. I had thought Trump would be a significant influence, but after looking at these five races, the power he wields in these primaries is somewhat unprecedented,” he said.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Trump 47
a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What exactly defines a Republican in 2021? Is it just blind obedience to Trump?

The only reason I ask is because you call Cheney a RINO and yet she has one of the most Conservative voting records in Congress.

According to Heritage Action for America, since the current session of Congress began at the beginning of 2020, Cheney has voted Conservative on 96% of all bills brought before Congress. This gives her a more Conservative voting record than people like Rand Paul, Josh Hawley, and Devin Nunes.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Ummm…Cheney…who…?

YouSir

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

To me there are Constitutionalists and Progressives. This is how it has been since our country was founded. It is not blind obedience. Trump pushes enforcing the constitution and not changing it.

Cheney adheres and agrees with too many Progressive Ideas. Most of them do. Romney is a perfect example also.So was McCain. Both ran for office remember but their loyalty was to the Progressive agenda.

It is not about Conservative or Liberal and never has been in my opinion. It is what is used to 'create' the divide that is pushed for agenda.

Hope that defines my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Some of these RINOs will end up joining NGOs and MSM in capacities that will make them rich from the controlled opposition and feigned outrage strategies 🥳🥥

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Cheney adheres and agrees with too many Progressive Ideas.

Her voting record says otherwise.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm reminded the Jan 6 fiasco has not been concluded, nor has the original complaint been satisfactorily corrected.
I see no purpose to cast a vote that will most likely not be counted.
NV resident in the flesh.

So when y'all come crying about voting machines need to be looked at in 2025, don't expect me to wipe the tears away, or kill me bc my vote was the clincher sort of speak.

There's no new chapter without concluding the end of what precludes it.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It really is fascinating how the media and those who listen to it spin anything about Trump.

Trump in reality has been a unifying force.

For independents, actual liberals, republicans, democrats anyone in between who is capable of seeing beyond the lies of the media.

The spirit of freedom loving Americana is stronger now than ever before.

For those who doubt this enjoy the red tidal wave of 2022.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Cheney adheres and agrees with too many Progressive Ideas.

Her voting record says otherwise.

Ahahahahaha
Aaaaaahahahahaha

Her Surname says it all.
You should go bird hunting with her.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Her Surname says it all.

Actually it's her voting record, not her name, that makes her a conservative, I know percentages/math are hard for some but that's the reality.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Her Surname says it all.

Actually it's her voting record, not her name, that makes her a conservative, I know percentages/math are hard for some but that's the reality.

Nah
Its really the name/location with that one.
Who knew you were so into neocons?

Makes sense tho, betrayed by the whole essential/non essential thing.

Funny you are still holding on to that whole wmd thing.

Fits in with that "flavor" thing you are into tho.
Lol

edit on 13/12/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes. Like her vote for impeachment for one. How about censure of Paul Gosar?

She is establishment as they come. Again, to me, a 'conservative' voting record means nothing until it matters and in the case of the RINO's any one who follows knows the players. Now, they are all retiring and the media, months out, is already trying to downplay the primaries. I mean, is CornPop gonna stump in 22?

The other two I mentioned McCain and Romney were perfect examples. Vote for votes as a Republican but Progressive when it really matters.
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002021-12-13T15:02:39-06:000339 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decpm31pmf0000002021-12-13T15:08:51-06:000351 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yes. Like her vote for impeachment for one. She is establishment as they come. Again, to me, a 'conservative' voting record means nothing until it matters.

The other two I mentioned McCain and Romney were perfect examples. Vote for votes as a Republican but Progressive when it really matters.

Lol
Yeah everyone at the peachmint factory was conservative.
Ahahahahahaha

Aaaaaahahahahhaah

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Nah

Yeah. Numbers don't lie. Maybe make an effort at understanding basic math.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yes. Like her vote for impeachment for one. How about censure of Paul Gosar?

She is establishment as they come. Again, to me, a 'conservative' voting record means nothing until it matters.

I am surprised this needs to be pointed out.

It is like stating the sky is blue.

Perhaps its is simply a troll

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmMonday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

She is establishment as they come.

Establishment doesn't equal progressiveness, it means they are career politicians, which she is. She just happens to be a conservative one, more so than Gosar who you mentioned.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Nah

Yeah. Numbers don't lie. Maybe make an effort at understanding basic math.

Hey poindexter what was the maths on that peachmint vote?
Ahahahahaha
Aaaaahahahahahah
Lololololololol

But but but she is a CONSERVATIVE

Ahahahahahaha
Ahahahahahahah

Go get your shinebox!

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

But but but she is a CONSERVATIVE

96% of the time. Now you're getting there sparky.

edit on 13-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

She is establishment as they come.

Establishment doesn't equal progressiveness, it means they are career politicians, which she is. She just happens to be a conservative one, more so than Gosar who you mentioned.

Words really mean wut I say they mean guise.

Really guise

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join