It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Companies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
By their fruits you will know who they are Jesus said. That’s the easiest way to determine and find out which companies are under satanic control.

Facebook is one, now with Metaverse being introduced, their home page has two young highschool looking girls, kissing on the lips. The pervert agenda, the extinction of the human race, the divide of men and women and natural sexual attraction, women being “liberated”, only to join forces charged with the oppression of men.

Marvel and Disney are 2 more. They also push the pervert agenda. That is the red line. Banks, Td, CIBC, and many more plaster the rainbow flag all over their machines and banks. The Eternals has a sick disgusting scene of two men kissing, notice they are both minorities, you can’t have a black guy kissing an effeminate white guy, even in this they are racist. Star Wars, two old hippy ladies kissing. All these targets kids. Putting Satan into their young minds.

Best Buy, also pushing the rainbow agenda. Home Depot too.

Google do no evil, scrapped their slogan, and now are perhaps the biggest threat to the truth on earth.

Twitter, went full liberal Democrat, pushing the pervert agenda, silencing Trump and many, many of his supporters and defenders.

CNN and all msm, they were all silent on Maria Piacesi, who went bravely on tik tok and told her testimony, that was filmed live on tv, of Joe Biden pinching her nipple in some perverse satanic sexual triangle with her mother, it was then deleted off Tik Tok, but not before screen shots were taken, the illuminati must be doing a number on her brain now. Add tik tok to the list.

The U.S.Justice system and hunters laptop top, they can do no wrong, there was time when a presidents son doing blow with hookers on video, and mountains of smokes of corruption, would have called for impeachment. He cant even get his family under control, how is he supposed to control a nation.

If none of these things effects you in any way, then congratulations it doesn’t effect Satan either. And that’s the point, to get humanity under complete satanic control, and persecute the people in the Grace of God thru all fronts, either tv, society, police, politics, mental drugs, friends, gf, etc, Amen which try to block the mental connection many have to God thru spirit.

Until you have a docile populace who will just stand there with a blank look on their faces as they are bulldozed over and crushed, or worse, a world war, as their bank accounts are wiped out and when the Satanic “elite” hide in bunkers waiting for the anti christ.
edit on 13-12-2021 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

I have a good friend who until recently has been an agnostic. He's highly intelligent. We're talking high IQ. He's a computer scientist, and tracks internet metrics. He is becoming increasingly interested in areas "that can't be readily measured".

The other day he said he was convinced that "there is a battle waging between good and evil". He mentioned several of the subjects in you OP.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I have a good friend who until recently has been an agnostic. He's highly intelligent. We're talking high IQ. He's a computer scientist, and tracks internet metrics. He is becoming increasingly interested in areas "that can't be readily measured".

The other day he said he was convinced that "there is a battle waging between good and evil". He mentioned several of the subjects in you OP.

Evil is hard to understand and comes in many subtle guises, if you can distract people enough evil will eventually be staring you right in the face.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Worked for googl, they are most definitely evil. Their search engine has backdoors for nefarious uses, their obvious intent is to claim data ownership over anything they can (like Monsanto and others). The amount of data they had on everything was insane, and I was just contracting low level data stuff. But their obsession was to never lose data, ever, even if it wasn't appropriate or helpful, just hold on to that data! The majority of their work is done in large sweatshops here and abroad, paying horrible wages and employees were regularly quitting where I worked. They offered no option to become FT, ever.

Right now I'm particularly pissed at most of big pharma and the amount of lying and cheating they do to make more money. Anyone who does a little research will realize how many have been killed or permanently injured from their unsafe crap, and the millions upon billions in settlements paid out. That sure seems pretty effin evil if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Every company that is on stock exchage markets.

not only the Top 500,

and lot of money ways like privated companies, ngo, funds, where the money is, etc.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Even though YouTube is beneath the Google umbrella, its almost its own separate entity.

YouTube facilitates, encourages and promotes the seven deadly sins as if that's what they were going for in its inception.

According to Roman Catholic theology, the seven deadly sins are the seven behaviours or feelings that inspire further sin. They are typically ordered as: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.

www.britannica.com...

YouTube can be very useful, no doubt, in the exchange of information, such as how-to videos and fact based documentaries.

However, most of the content that rounds out the rest of the platform as a whole is entirely dedicated to those seven sins.

24/7 inpirational sinning on tap! Gives that "influencer" moniker some dark validity, IMO.

⭐+🇺🇲

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
2 Corinthians 4:4 (KJV)
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

But

Romans 8:28 (KJV)
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

And

Matthew 13 (KJV)
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

(I’m not the best with using multiple verses together in context yet, but I don’t think I’m far from using these correctly in this instance… but anyways, nonethe less:
Isaiah 55:11 (KJV)
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.)
edit on 12/13/2021 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Money is the root of evil.

(post by bigcats removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Another Fruit of their labor and a definite redline is abortion, so the political parties that support abortion, also support and push the Pervert Agenda, and align with Satan and his values, the extinction of the human race and the complete deception and it’s destruction, and what many believe, and have warned since Eisenhower, from Bob Lazar, The X files, and this Tsunami of public pressure for the truth, Complete Control and destruction of the human Race and not only that, all it’s life if possible out of hate that is barely human fathomable, and much more, than no human, no matter how evil or loyal he thinks he is, or how damned eternally his is, is beyond Christ’s salvation, if only a hand a lift of a finger they would put in, to connect to Almighty God’s power, the Truth, they will be saved, and scope of the deception of mankind all decompartmentalized across the globe in a cryptic manner, that you would need either a computer, the size of Pluto, or the mind of a Child, and this is the Word of God, be like Children, innocent, strong, with a sense of infinite protection, a curiousity and ability to learn, and it is simple: earth is the home of God his home world, and current embarrassment in all the galaxy and universe, that a talking snake, that I believe is hiding like the scum mother trucker cock sucker he is, behind aliens, in Dolce Airbase, that Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider described endlessly over the decades, Bob was murdered, to dangerous to be left alive, Bob Lazar is just a technician, and the majority of the population are in a satanic corporate cult, linked by iPhones and iPads, world global illuminati scum sucking pig, President of the illuminati is current fraudulent, “president” biden, is an architect of the illuminati “secret” society he joined in his college, recruited by his family’s social circle ⭕️ to worship the snake, meet him, lick his tongue, vow your eternal loyality before God, to Satan, and have your wish granted, that is President of the US, Donald Trump was a threat to the whole cabal, at the end, it was fraud and the failure 😨 of his party and him, to get Biden, Obama, Hillary et al, like he promised. That took him out for the time being. We are in the most dangerous time in human history.

Now if you are Satan, it’s your turn, an excommunicated Catholic, in a secret cult of Mine, connected wholly in mind body and spirit, to the point he architected the main abortion laws in ‘72 and was and is the most responsible for over 60 million unborn in the US, and billions more around the globe as like dominoes each “western” nation in modern day Herod hunt, fell, for The rebirth of X Christ, who I believe was crucified on an X then the centre pinned on a stake and he was spun around like a pin wheel, to make the suffering and humiliation ever greater, and kids were there, they had music and they mocked him, bought dung balls wet them threw it at him to win prizes like little trophies, and then when they saw he was almost dead, they stopped, at 3pm, he died, and went to hell for 3 days, from there, in Sheol, he released, everyone into Heaven via purgatory if needed, into Heaven, his Army includes, King Leonidas, and the 300, Julius Caesar and his legions, are in his army, and when he resurrects the dead, it’s on. The Roman Empire was more evil that Hitlers third reich, they killed Jews like they were vermin according to Satans “evolution” of the Species, the Romans killed for sport and festivities 🥳, to their gods, Jupiter, and Venus, planets, the Romans were Planet worshiping idiots who Christ fixed up, just go see how the Romans are by their nutsacs by Christ and the Holy Catholic Church. They know that the Roman Empire was controlled Satan, it was common knowledge, a talking snake, then after Christ Satan knew he had to go underground and burn 🔥 all evidence of his existence, melt all the gold, statues, laws, licked to seal in his kingdom of which I believe ended in 1994, hence all the abortions, Herods hunt two because he told his global illuminati elite, that if he came down from Heaven the first time thru birth, he said that that a person must be reborn again, in Christ, is the only way for salvation, it stands to Reason that his second coming must first be preceded by a secret second rebirth, a literal reborn of himself, a literal rebirth of Jesus, to grow up and then meet his army, that is al ready here, it also stands to reason, he must grow up first that would make him 27 now, and then his second coming will be seen when God says, now is the day and the hour my son, and when you look up at the sky 🌌 and see why God brought to Armegeddon, thy will be Done, said God, on earth and it is in Heaven, he said.

And this is no joking matter, that’s why God said love your enemies, as in the second coming many will not agree with their Judgment and will fight back, and then it will be Satans turn claiming self defence and this false “peace” Bidens Media has deceived the world again was disrupted by God and that he is bad.

So again if you are Satan, do you strike now or soon, before Trump goes balls deep on them in a couple of years ago. And when Christ comes, it will be Trump with a plate of Big Macs for Jesus, because you no longer have control of truth.

Amen.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

And when it grows, it grows with even more kinds of evils more horrible than money, if the root causes so much damage, imagine its fruits.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

He is correct.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
By their fruits you will know who they are Jesus said.

That quote is used to describe false prophets more than businesses.

I'd attribute that quote more to Joel Osteen and millionaire pastors than to companies. Camel and the eye of a needle kinda thing.

I don't really buy into Satanic forces being wholly 'bad' whether they exist or not because of this very simple question:

What could oppose God's Will?

NOTHING!!

Nothing can oppose the Will of God, if demons run amok on Earth than that was all part of the plan.

Armageddon has to come, fighting and avoiding it just makes things worse.

Like an infection of the body, when it grows to a concerning degree, on comes the fever to burn it all away.

It's all a game. Let it play out.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Friend, you will know FALSE PROPHETS by their fruits, you shouldn't add to scripture other then what is meant to convey and what it says... Knowing what the fruit actually is though is key, and most think it's the fruit of the spirit... It's not though...

Though I do agree with the rest of your assessment in the post...

edit on 13-12-2021 by ThyJudgeCometh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
FOX News.
f=6
0=15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6

Walt Disney corporation. You can see the 666 in the logo

CNN which is owned by Disney. If you look at the CNN logo in the mirror it is a WD

You'll like this video

edit on 13-12-2021 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

top topics

join