It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! My husband is drowning in propaganda Kool-aid!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There is no person more blind than the one who does not want to see.

is he willing to change? or does he prefer that ignorance is bliss?

if your husband is taking as blind faith all what the media said to him.
but he wants to change:
you can do what Socrates did: making them realize by theselves of the problem.

watch james bond movie "no time to die", where james bond die form nanotechnology...
ask him is he will use nanotechnology to depopulate people?

let him think how he can depopulate the planet to a 500 million people alive goal for 2110 using technology and low resistance.

play a game with his, so him creativity turns on.

-play a game with him:
Game: World Domination
goal: to conquer the world & reducing the population to 500 million people
easy starting point: the georgia guidestones

how will he do it? and check if any and all of those steps were deployed.
-review with the past century (there are videos about how the traditional medicine were replace by oil-pharma, how doctors do not cure any more, just cut, operations, get money)
-for example, who they will kill, and how? presidents? researchers? detractors? any one who is opposed?
-who he will inject to reach less than 500 million people alive before 2110. how many people must die in the previous decades (ones from old, but others fom a pandemic, war,disaster, global life expectancy now 60 years)
-how he depopulates the planet without revolutions, without guns.
-compare the health slogans in the worldwar II and now.. health as an excuse for war,etc.
-view how the wwI was aonly paused to empower the enemy to start production.
who was in charge of depopulation in the Wwii and now in care of worldcare?
how he will control the economy, the currency, the population with AI.
how he will arrive to the goal: you will own nothing.

how 500 millio people already have died from cancer, and how cancer was given in the vaccines during a decade to half of the us population,etc. based on this, will he use vaccines to depopulate via caner or other illness?

etc

-divide and conquer: sexual diversity to reduce reproduction. soy in all products reduces male fertility. woman empowerment.
-long term infertility. vaccines.
-make him to check if their ideas to dominate the world in the game are the same ones from pharma reports, 201 excercise, etc,etc.
-how will he controll the media, the people, the population. for example if he want to comply with the georgia stones, or the painting in the denver airport,etc.

you can print it as a game , activity , or put the words in a puzzle, and print it, so, everytime he connects one he goes forward in a game.
-but he must compare how he will do it to epopulate the planet,with what happened in the world.
-show him the Neo's passport, and make him find the more than 10 clues there. go for the visual signs too.

-if he is catholic, compare the adam's apple (genetic alteration of his boy) with the largest human sin (rejection of gods creation) and the consequences (be like nude= non immune system) and early death, and the paper of other being telling him to take the red apple (the red shot),
-variations: go for mandela efects and how it is impulsed to alter certainty in his life., did he remember something that was different as he remembered, then look for it.
-etc,etc.

there are videos about how computing was created to control an depopulation, and how how will implement it world depopulation?
-in his game...who do not take the vaccines? the pharma owners, the scientists who did it, the spies who know about it, the politicians.
why?
watch james bond movie, where james bond die form nanotechnology... and him is he will use nanotechnology to depopulate the world,etc.
or watch other movies, there is messages in lot of movies, find them together.

-join the pieces of the puzzle.

-let him earn rewards every time he discovers a clue.

you can compare the game, his strategy to depopulate the world population, with what is happening...

let him tell you how he will get world domination?

wat steps he will do it to make it done?

because if you tell him the information directly he will refuse it and prefer to live in ignorance and be blind.

play a game with him, and give him some rewards, like a cake, when he goes forward in the game.
he will enter in the white rabbit hole following his creativity.

the advantage, is that all has happened in this world, so, if he plays world domination, he can realize it by himself.

let him think how he can depopulate the planet...

and have fun

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I look at it this way:

I can give my kid a shot that has a known chance of causing cardiac side effects. That's a 100% chance he runs that risk.

I can not give him the shot and he runs the risk that he could pick up COVID. That's the potential chance that he could get an illness that will cause him to run that risk.

One is 100% and under my control. The other is not guaranteed although very, very likely to happen at some point; still not 100%.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That's ammunition to continue the argument which anyone can easily see is not going to sway her husband's perspective. But yeah, smack your head against a wall and hope for something other than brain damage.

Maybe at some point you'll figure out that you can't force people to believe things and that any change in their opinions will be from introspection, not undue pressure. This is people 101 which I'm finding that many posters on this site just don't get which is probably why they are so angry.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What ever happened to, 'Agree to disagree"?

Did that go away the same time as my stock in Betamax cassettes?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nope, you gotta verbally crush your spouse so they finally wake TF up and see things exactly the way you want them to.

These people don't understand compromise. The smartest marriage advice I ever got was, 'Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?'.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My advice is don't ask ATS for marriage advice.

Take a break from the internet and give each other a hug.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

When you start treating your marriage like a bad social media exchange it's pretty much in the crapper.

i disagree with most of you what you say but this takes the #ing cake man. terrible outlook.

she's trying to save her kids from something that has been proven to cause serious long term health problems and death.

you think its a social media exchange. you are a horrible human being.

Well said . That poster never uses their critical thinking cap . That’s why some people sound like they belong on cnn

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

What!?! This place is great for marriage advice. Also legal, medical and financial.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Sounds like he more than drank the kool aid. The rainblw got em.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
Well said . That poster never uses their critical thinking cap . That’s why some people sound like they belong on cnn

Oh, she should definitely follow the advice of people who tell her to keep going back and forth with her husband. That will certainly lead to a very productive conversation where he finally, hopefully due to the winners of ATS supplying talking points, changes his mind and sees things her way.

Yup, definitely should keep going back and forth with him, everyone loves to be nagged by their spouse.

edit on 13-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Who mentioned kids?

The OP didn't.

link   
a reply to: Thenail
You didn't read the OP either?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I wouldn't waste your time.. it is a belief system..if he showed you lots of documentaries to support his arguments then I am guessing you wouldn't change your perspective either.

Just do what couples do best.. concentrate on your similarities and not your differences.

Hope it works out well either way

a reply to: lostgirl

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
You didn't read the OP either?

No, they didn't, which is why they think it's about a news channel and not how to effectively communicate with your spouse.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What!?! This place is great for marriage advice. Also legal, medical and financial.

That thread I started about my colonoscopy exam was the best!

If a person is 60 and married, my only advice would be try to be 61 and married!

Or win the lotto.

*shrugs*

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

If a person is 60 and married, my only advice would be try to be 61 and married!

If the guy is 60 and still married...he's probably already suicidal...and will readily welcome any experimental jabs CNN recommends.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So DB's right, again, they guy should win the clotto.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Nope, you gotta verbally crush your spouse so they finally wake TF up and see things exactly the way you want them to.

These people don't understand compromise. The smartest marriage advice I ever got was, 'Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?'.

Like my father told all of his 4 children(that we know of) when we were each getting married. He said sure that's fantastic why should you be happy? the older I get the more I realize how truthful he was being.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's as close as I can come.

Basically, you're running risks either way you go. Everyone has to acknowledge that. OP does, and so should her husband.
edit on 13-12-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That reminds me. You still haven't returned my "Cannonball Run II" laserdisc that I loaned you in '85!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join