It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immunity As A Service

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Those of us who work in the IT field are generally aware of Cloud Computing concepts. To the uninitiated, cloud computing is, in broad terms, the renting of things like Infrastructure and Software from a service provider. This is opposed to owning your own data center as well as the software and operating systems they run on.

Lately I have noticed a curious thing. Everyone I know, who is fully vaccinated is coming down with bad flu, colds, and even bronchitis.
Two things to note here: 1. It is not flu season 2. The unvaccinated don't appear to have the same issue. It's almost as if the vaccinated no longer have natural immunity.

So a thought occurred to me.

Remember the days when you could but a box with a cd to say something like Microsoft Office, install it and then use it for years and years? I recently had to buy MS Office 365. It's a yearly license now. It has to be renewed. And most things are like that these days.
The idea is that everything is rented. You no longer own anything outright and certain companies using this model have seen huge increases in their profit margins

WHAT IF ... the vaccine is a way to help achieve that goal for big pharma ? In order to keep your bodies immunity up-to-date, you are now required to pay them to provide booster shots on a regular basis. Immunity As A Service.

Further down the rabbit hole, perhaps in the future, you might be denied your booster if you don't have a high enough social credit score or as some form of punishment. Without the booster, you get sick from every encounter with any innocuous germ.

Imagine a world where you get denied access to shops because you dont have the right passport? Oh wait that's already happening.

edit on 13/12/2021 by deltaalphanovember because: typo

edit on 13/12/2021 by deltaalphanovember because: spelling

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

I like your thinking on this.

What do we do during an eventual DDoS, Cloudfare / AWS outage etc however?

/SARCASM OFF

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Early on my suspicion that the jab targets leukocytes.,.source

Leukocyte Count

Our bone marrow is constantly producing white blood cells because they have a limited lifespan of only 1 to 3 days. WBC are stored in the blood and the lymphatic tissues. The number of leukocytes is an indicator of your health. 4,000-11,000 per mL of blood is the normal count, which is 1% of the total volume of blood in an adult[3].

Attacking a healthy immune system and render it unable to perform normally would have to occur first. Which is what faucis gain of function appears to have achieved.

Couple that with suppressing the efficacy of ivermectin and there is no longer pieces to an unsolved puzzle.

🙏❤

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That is a scary, but very possible reality with the vaccines. It would be a good answer as to why they are pushing the dang things as hard as they are.

And another great reason for me not to get it.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm not having no injections. no vaccine they don't know what they're doing.

I have just been ill for three weeks some stomach thing. Then I get press ups weights etc healthy going. suddenly I vet a real bad cold. I barely go near anyone at all.

when I did go out I had cotton wrap over face a scarf covering also. breathed through three layers fabric. still wondering how the heck I picked up this cold. I'm isolated nearly all time other than going shops etc.
edit on 13-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: add

edit on 13-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: phones going at a wall soon....

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Unfortunately my wife and I have just had our first Pfizer shot. We had to do it for two reasons. 1. No jab, no job. 2. She represents her country at pool (billiards) and needs to get to Ireland next year to help defend the World title they won in 2019. And I want to go with. Without the jab, we will not be allowed to go.

We both feel like we have capitulated (and been manipulated), but unfortunately, life is not fair so we have to suck it up.
edit on 13/12/2021 by deltaalphanovember because: poetic licence

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Very possible, since the beginning of the pandemic something is not right something is hiding this sounds like a good reason to hide the facts.

My government has never cared for me, I guess you don’t care much for you either.

Suddenly, the state leadership cares about the health of every citizen, they are still angry that we do not want the vaccine, it is a cure, I have never heard before this pandemic that the state cares about anyone because he did not drink the medicine and got sick or died.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
Very possible, since the beginning of the pandemic something is not right something is hiding this sounds like a good reason to hide the facts.

My government has never cared for me, I guess you don’t care much for you either.

Suddenly, the state leadership cares about the health of every citizen, they are still angry that we do not want the vaccine, it is a cure, I have never heard before this pandemic that the state cares about anyone because he did not drink the medicine and got sick or died.

Quite right. It seems to me that any large scale government/state/city/tribe intervention ever in human history was about control of people or control of money. Both amount to the same thing.

I am not an anarchist. I like law and order. Mostly order. But I do not like CONTROL.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

1. It's not a vaccine
2. It's destroying your innate immune system
3. It's killing a lot of people, more than every drug classified as a vaccine in history combined for the last 30 years, and that's still underreported
4. The goal isn't just profit, that's a short term goal, one world government is the end goal

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

I like your thinking on this.

What do we do during an eventual DDoS, Cloudfare / AWS outage etc however?

/SARCASM OFF

Actually the thought is quite scary. Imagine being reliant on a database to maintain your health. Or your right to health. Entire populations held hostage where the click of a button decides whether you live in misery or alternatively to be "allowed" the vaccine boosters and live in less misery.

We have all seen mass data ransom attacks more and more frequently. Our government servers holding all our vaccination certificates "safe". The more I think about life post-Covid (if such a thing will ever exist), the more I worry.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The virus software analogy is a good one; constant updates required.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I've been saying this a while too now. That the 'vaccines' destroy the natural immune system and so the body comes to rely on the 'booster' shots for any immunity. Then off course our dear leaders will attach a 'social credit ' system to the booster shots , so if you want to live and behave you'l be allowed to get your booster . Basically immunity as a service yes.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

1. It's not a vaccine
2. It's destroying your innate immune system
3. It's killing a lot of people, more than every drug classified as a vaccine in history combined for the last 30 years, and that's still underreported
4. The goal isn't just profit, that's a short term goal, one world government is the end goal

It's like the cure is worse than the disease.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The jab is mass genocide, what your seeing in people who have had the jab is the tip of the iceberg, in two to three years time people will begin to die on mass.
The Earth has become something that's worth genocide to the people who own it, it's never been so good from their perspective.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

The jab is mass genocide, what your seeing in people who have had the jab is the tip of the iceberg, in two to three years time people will begin to die on mass.
The Earth has become something that's worth genocide to the people who own it, it's never been so good from their perspective.

I honestly don't believe the intention is genocide. It's bad business practice to kill your customers. And what we are seeing here are repeat customers who are dying to buy your product.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It's been demonstrated that Covid-19 vaccines reduce your immunity to other threats in the wild.

It's the medical establishment's plan for long-term $$$ from your family..many decades of sickness.

Americans will be SHOCKED when they realize the above extraordinary statements are 100% true.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The main goal is control to see who will be manageable, who they can easily control and who will not, who will resist as long as they can.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember

I honestly don't believe the intention is genocide. It's bad business practice to kill your customers. And what we are seeing here are repeat customers who are dying to buy your product.

I'd like to say I hope you're right but both scenarios are hell on Earth.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember

I'd like to say I hope you're right but both scenarios are hell on Earth.

In a future of infinite possibilities, but with finite variables, both scenarios are equally plausible.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

''You'll own nothing as be happy'',where have I heard that before?
Klaus Swabb is a real gem-

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join