It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What is going to happen with our Financial Systems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
According to my future credit score, I already died next year from starvation due to rejecting the totally not mark of the beast death jabs....

Cool, minority reporting.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: musicismagic

Hi MiM. Am in Canadakistan™ here, or so they tell me...

Haven't seen anything about new-credit-cards.
Don't go to malls, and haven't received anything in the mail.

But if you're interpreting that push that you are seeing, as a part of the attempt to track and control everything we spend, and everywhere we go eventually : would agree that you are on the right moose-trail.

Have you seen any shops in Japan refusing cash, and only accepting credit or debit cards ?

I live among the rice fields ( countryside ) where our farmers leave a cash box for us to leave money when we buy their fruits and vegs. Don't know how it is in the big cities.

I do hotels ask for our passports these days.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: Nothin

Dr. David Martin said the US™ Social-Security™ system is dead broke, and will cease to be able to function as of 2026. Did not see his proof though, so unconfirmed in my eyes.

Yet the welfare programs never seem to run out of money... I figure the reason for that is so the welfare recipients don't burn more of the place down.

Am not sure of anything : but am gonna say it anyways... LoL !!

Where could we draw a line, to differentiate the Social-Security™ system, from Welfare™ ?

Is the SSs™ mostly funded by workers and employers ?

Where does the ' Money™ ' for Welfare™ come from ?
It used to be just from Government™, and funded by Taxpayers™.

But since the beginning of this Scamdemic™ : Governments™ have been going into debt, borrowing to pay-out all of the new Welfare™.
You know : where they pay formerly employed people to stay-home, and not go out.

The debts will be paid by whom, and how ?
Have we been scammed into mortgaging the futures of our grandchildren ?
Will they arrive into adulthood, as debt-slaves in a world built on the sweat and labour of their ancestors ?

What we have heard described as nature-for-debt swaps, seems to have put-on the pretty painted-face of NACs™, for now.
All in the name of Saving-The-Planet™ of course, from supposedly catastrophic Climate-Change™.

The Corbett-Report : How Green Finance is Monopolizing the Planet with Whitney Webb.

Looks like they're gonna Save-The-Planet™ us into submission.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The bankers are refreshingly above board & open about their plainly stated goal to control your grandkid's wallets. Seriously, it's chilling to watch these seminars which must be hosted in every city in the world. Their long term strategies are mapped out well in advance.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Nothing major will happen overnight, it's all incremental changes. Contactless payments will become the de facto preferred method, SoftPoS, TapOnPhone, etc. Credit card issuers/tech companies will partner with governments to have your EID use their payment scheme software as plastic tokens are accepted in less places. The Federal Government will require banks and contractors doing business with it to use its own digital currency which will continue to keep the dollar as the world's reserve currency.

There's more but these are some major ones that are already being rolled out however it will take at least until the end of the decade for it to become very widespread.

edit on 12-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Got some farmer fruit and vegi stands here in Michigan , you can use cash in a drop box . I have met the farmer and I don't advise trying to steal from him

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join