It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxed or not, data suggests people are over Omicron/Delta, and COVID altogether

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: marg6043
Unvaccinated will continue to be barred, and they will continue to cry fowl.

And why shouldn't they? That minority on the covid train that continue to sling mud at those who chose to wait played their cruel hand. The segregation is unethical and dangerous.

Someone on ats said a few days ago that if the vaccinated still carry and spread the disease, even if milder than the unvaccinated would, and are smugly enjoying the spoils of the vax status, how does the disease stop rolling along? Sorry can't remember who said it but it's an important question.

I suspect it will stop on it's own if it hasn't already and all that is left is a corrupt system that chose to shun people.

Many of the more rabid pro covid vaccine people in my personal world have shown their true colours. Those who didn't want it but got it for work have now all but forgotten that 30% of the population has been sidelined. The me first attitude is pretty rotten among people I know and they have little compassion for anyone's hesitance, reasons be damned.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I embarked on a crusade when I realized how liberal leaders did their best to get as many Americans infected with Covid-19 as possible, in February 2020.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You could tell from the beginning and even now when this piece of corrupted crappy politicians and puppy killer fauci, will not answer to questions about open borders and infections coming across the border.

They did not care about the nation and American citizens when they were mandating Americans into jabs but none of the illegals coming had a worry in the world.

I guess they were not in the group that was overflowing the hospitals because the unjabbed.

The hypocrisy is incredible.

Only a blind person and those pushing agendas around would still support what the democrats are doing.

I gave the finger to the politicians and pay by pharma scientist when it comes to covid a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Removed By Staff
edit on 12/12/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Way over the covid hype, in fact we are back to normal and have been for a year.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

"Over It", yes. Over it, no. This will persist for some time. And, while there vaccinated and unvaccinated continue to be at odds one with another, controversy and drama wont be far behind.

Unvaccinated will be segregated and marginalized.

What do you have to say to the unvaccinated BIPOC community?

Dangerous trend happening here.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
There you have it guys, people are back to normal life and tired of been told what to do and when, only governments are the ones that keep pushing the jabs and mandates. Even the markets re bounce after the initial scare of the omicron.

Covid will eventually fade away as we learn to live with it, in not soo far future, at least the population will.

Is all part of human nature.

'Learning to live' with the virus has become a credo

Amid the battles breaking out over vaccine mandates and the impact on those who have chosen not to be inoculated against COVID, there’s strong evidence to suggest that people are “over it,” as the kids say these days.

None of this is meant to dismiss the toll the virus continues to take on the globe, where the death toll has spiraled inexorably higher (over 5 million worldwide and counting), even with the presence of vaccines. To be sure, there are many with underlying conditions, or loved ones considered high risk, who are still cautious or outright paranoid, and with good reason.

Yet evidence everywhere suggests that vast numbers of people — and not just the mostly maskless hordes gathered to watch Phil Collins and Company at the Garden — are moving beyond living in self-imposed exile to a strategy of risk assessment and mitigation. Holiday gatherings, including office parties, are starting to look a lot like they did pre-COVID.

www.msn.com...

I been over covid already, now, have you?

For taking this stance, will Governor Polis be condemned, or praised, by the citizens of Colorado?

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis, a Democrat, declared in a new interview that the COVID-19 emergency is "over" and that he won’t be implementing another statewide mask mandate in response to the spread of the omicron variant, explaining that if people aren’t vaccinated at this point it’s their "own darn fault" if they get sick.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

I think he deserves a medal for going against the Dim establishment.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

confused isn't this what the unvaccinated have stated all along?

it’s their "own darn fault" if they get sick.

Takes a while to sink into some people wonder what the are going to tell the vaccinated when they get sick or rather an adverse reaction to the organic or chemical virus.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Takes a while to sink into some people wonder what the are going to tell the vaccinated when they get sick or rather an adverse reaction to the organic or chemical virus.

It's too bad the authorities are so greedy, they can't even define when the American Pandemic is over. They "won't" define it.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's too bad the authorities are so greedy, they can't even define when the American Pandemic is over. They "won't" define it.

Something, something, mid term election cheating.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

"Over It", yes. Over it, no. This will persist for some time. And, while there vaccinated and unvaccinated continue to be at odds one with another, controversy and drama wont be far behind.

Because you already know the fascist democrat party & joe won't back down?

And appear to be unaware that the vast majority of the country can already see through their cloak?

But keep on denigrating those who defend their God given right to not put some fauxxi invented nonsense into their bodies.

Otherwise some may forget your fascist leanings.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

On a Sunday news show yesterday, Anthony Fauci said Americans had better get used to variants and specially designed "boosters" to combat them. I think the bastard may be one of those running the election fraud organization Biden referenced.

edit on 12/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

On a Sunday news show yesterday, Anthony Fauci said Americans had better get used to variants and specially designed "boosters" to combat them. I think the bastard may be one of those running the election fraud organization Biden referenced.

I'm sure it's all in the family.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yes, the majority of poeple I know got the vax, are not happy about a third. And some who were boasting they could travel so easily are not happy with the tests, and the quarantines STILL happening even if you're vaxxed. And I doubt people will fall for another holiday close-down.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

That's what Omicron is: an excuse for the injured vaxxed.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Unvaccinated will be segregated and marginalized.

What do you have to say to the unvaccinated BIPOC community?

Dangerous trend happening here.

I’m hearing rumors that the government is slowly backing down, especially with the federal employee mandates, they said they aren’t taking action until after January sometime, after holidays. Also I’ve been told some federal contractors are getting vax mandate waivers.

Let’s see how pissed off the vaccinated become!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join