It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS) right on schedule

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

so like super AIDS?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Many on this site have been saying just wait and you will see how non beneficial the vaccines really are. Well it looks like they were right and the self appointed paid by Farma experts were just reading off their prepared propaganda script.

Pseudoscience is a theory without supporting data but that does not make the theory wrong just a lack of proof by data. Looks like proof and data are coming as promised.

A Lancet study comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated people in Sweden was conducted among 1.6 million individuals over nine months. It showed that protection against symptomatic COVID-19 declined with time, such that by six months, some of the more vulnerable vaccinated groups were at greater risk than their unvaccinated peers. Doctors are calling this phenomena in the repeatedly vaccinated “immune erosion” or “acquired immune deficiency”, accounting for elevated incidence of myocarditis and other post-vaccine illnesses that either affect them more rapidly, resulting in death, or more slowly, resulting in chronic illness.

In addition, the vaccinated become more clinically ill than the unvaccinated. Scotland reported that the infection fatality rate in the vaccinated is 3.3 times the unvaccinated, and the risk of death if hospitalized is 2.15 times the unvaccinated. A June report on Israel's Channel 12 News revealed that in the months since the vaccines were rolled out, 6,765 people who received both shots had contracted coronavirus, while epidemiological tracing revealed an additional 3,133 people contracted COVID-19 from those vaccinated individuals. Meanwhile, New England Journal of Medicine researchers have found that autoimmune response to the coronavirus spike protein may last indefinitely: “Ab2 antibodies binding to the original receptor on normal cells therefore have the potential to mediate profound effects on the cell that could result in pathologic changes, particularly in the long term — long after the original antigen itself has disappeared.” These antibodies produced against the coronavirus spike protein could be responsible for the current unprecedented wave of myocarditis and neurological illnesses, and even more problems in the future.

americasfrontlinedoctors.org... widely/

That's not exactly what the original report said, is it?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Found this

Harvard Study Explodes Myths About ‘Vaccines’ Stopping the Spread – But It’s Even Worse Than That

Harvard study

As a legal team recently explained in a lawsuit against the FDA, the “vaccines” have absolutely failed in preventing the spread of Covid-19. Thus, there is no legal, moral, or public health justification to mandate “vaccines.”

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Please take your vaccine because...why... hmm ... I don't know ...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

they could test it for decades and I wouldnt buy it. I wouldnt eat a free pizza delivered by Fauci.
He's not a guy who should put labels on food either. If there was a poll... FDA could still claim some confidence but it's only because of the continuous campaign on the left sheep

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Sepsis ..... Look in to IT

edit on 12112021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
These vaccines are not very good. They should have run longer testing on them before shoving them on the public. I am not anti-vax, but I am not happy with this one and the coverup of the side effects of the mRNA and other covid vaccines. You would think that with all the intelligent people working for the pharma companies that they could have come up with a better one...Oh yeah, those intelligent people are not the ones who run the companies and sell the products, those people are salesmen and profiteers and board members seeking profits..

Anything above 50% is good, and the side effects are no worse than with the normal flu jab for most people.

Even the serious side effects like clotting are nothing to do with mRNA, and have killed fewer than 100 people out of over 50 million.

This makes the vax a roaring success, and a triumph of mankind over Covid. Estimates are that several hundred thousand lives were saved.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

You're subject line implies that getting the vax induces a deficiency, which it doesn't.

You also fail to mention that naturally aquired immunity varies considerably, from strong to almost non-existant.

All of those young people who had a mild dose of covid and got over it in a couple of days, they're two steps behind the people who got the vax.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, it's Germany. They have a very active hunting community. A significant percentage of which has already been vaxed.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There's that word creeping in again - Sepsis. Again IMHO, a lot of covid deaths are actually Septic pneumonia, caused by MRSA bacteria.

Get admitted with a cold, die with septic pneumonia (MRSA), disguised as covid-19. It's truly a modern day plauge, health institutions being the main source.

My opinion is based completely on anecdotal evidence collected personally.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not sure how old you are, but I've watched Donald Trump for a good portion of my nearly 60 years on this planet.

He is not in this for your good. Nor mine. Only his own self-aggrandizement. If some good comes of it, that helps us, that's more by accident, than intent. The Donald cares first and foremost about...The Donald.

I know that you, and far too many others, disagree with me on that. So be it. The world would be boring if everyone agreed with me.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Even the serious side effects like clotting are nothing to do with mRNA, and have killed fewer than 100 people out of over 50 million.

According to VAERS there has been almost 16000 vaccine related deaths in the last 12 months which is nearly double the total number of vaccine related deaths for the last 30 years. The smallpox vaccine was discontinued in 1972 because of 26 related deaths.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
That's not exactly what the original report said, is it?

No, but this is a conspiracy website. Why let silly facts get in the way of paranoid hysteria?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

According to VAERS there has been almost 16000 vaccine related deaths in the last 12 months which is nearly double the total number of vaccine related deaths for the last 30 years. The smallpox vaccine was discontinued in 1972 because of 26 related deaths.

According to VEARS there have been 16,000 people who died within weeks of receiving the vaccine, whose deaths may be related.

VEARS is a reporting tool for possible side effects, not a database of confirmed ones. Give it a couple of years and most of those will be confirmed as unrelated.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

From where I'm standing, the only conspiracy is the one run by the anti-vaxxers.

They were wrong abut the MMR, and they're wrong about this.

This website used to be the go to place for people sorting the wheat from the chaff, and debunking the fake conspiracies. Now it's pretty much just the launch page for Bitchute videos claiming that alien space lizards are injecting your children graffine.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

You've become some sort of prophet or how could you know the longterm effect of these new mRNA shots?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyMayhew

From where I'm standing, the only conspiracy is the one run by the anti-vaxxers.

They were wrong abut the MMR, and they're wrong about this.

This website used to be the go to place for people sorting the wheat from the chaff, and debunking the fake conspiracies. Now it's pretty much just the launch page for Bitchute videos claiming that alien space lizards are injecting your children graffine.

81 million Americans voted for Biden in the fairest election of all time.

I sure you believe that as well because someone you trust told you so.

When the veil is lifted on the vaccines and they are shown to be ineffective or even deadly, will you come back and say “I was wrong”?

Probably not.

You believe the facts that you support as much as others believe the facts they are reading that are starting to be reported.

As for Germany, they deserve what they get if they let their government run rough shod over them. They’ve let it happen in the past.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

According to VEARS there have been 16,000 people who died within weeks of receiving the vaccine, whose deaths may be related.

VEARS is a reporting tool for possible side effects, not a database of confirmed ones. Give it a couple of years and most of those will be confirmed as unrelated.

VAERS itself estimates that only around 1% of vaccine related injuries are reported.....so you do the math.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Personally I don’t care what you put in your body, that’s your decision. My problem is with those who try to force me into taking a vaccine I don’t want or need. This is now a game of political control, if you can’t see that you’re more stupid than I originally thought, which is saying a lot.

Body autonomy is the final freedom, if we let that fall and be mandated by the state our race is truly doomed to a global hive mentality slave and master system.
edit on 11/12/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccination Against Risk of Symptomatic Infection, Hospitalization, and Death Up to 9 Months: A Swedish Total-Population Cohort Studya reply to: StrangeCottageCheese

Did you look at the whole paper? See the table Figure 2, 270 days after the jab the effectiveness goes into negative numbers... thats why the paper recommends the booster.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join