It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanford Professor Analyzing Anomalous Materials From UFO Crashes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pretzelcoatl

Yes, I see your point, and it is absolutely correct. However, DoD funding mechanism requies extensive research on the issues being funded and the researcher or researchers to which those funds go. Now, would the DoD fund anyone who happily states in an interview he is analyzing metalic pieces from a UFO crash? Would DoD consider a serious researcher anyone who, as potential evidence of the extraterrestrial origin of such debris, points at the isotopic composition which seems be altered on purpose, when any student knows this is routinely done specifically in material design for reactors?

Would the DoD grant funding to someone who obviously shows such a lack of basic knowledge in an area that, though admittedly is not his area of expertise, it is something any student of second year chemistry knows? I refuse to consider Mr. Nolan a stupid, hence there must be something else. I am sure he knows isotopic composition of some alloys do change after being exposed to other elements. I'm sure he knows the interaction of hydrogen with nickel or magnesium does not only induce mechanical changes, but also chemical ones. And if he doesn't, it is a matter of asking his colleagues next door at Stanford. Even better: he could have read the NICAP report about the Brazilian samples, which were not that pure, and which were produced in a lab researching on Mg-Sr alloys.

So yes, DoD funding research about ovarian cancer is okay. Funding Mr. Nolan is not.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

...Would DoD consider a serious researcher anyone who, as potential evidence of the extraterrestrial origin of such debris, points at the isotopic composition which seems be altered on purpose, when any student knows this is routinely done specifically in material design for reactors?

I did not know that--thank you--but I do know that like materials are sometimes produced from failed experiments or as byproducts of others.

With what you shared, I think material of earthly origin remains one of the top possibilities for at least some of the "crash material." Occam's even.

I seem to a have a vague memory of Hal Puthoff himself either commenting on such a possibility or being associated with "crash" materials that might have come from a lab. I'll see if I can find what I think I'm remembering.

Having said that, I do believe there have been incidents that were, possibly, the phenomena and "slag" was collected. I don't know that I'd call that crash material exactly but I certainly do feel like it's a worthy area of study as far actual ufology goes.

edit on 11-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
AAWSAP/AATIP; MRI brain scans and Skinwalker Ranch

One of those individuals is also currently under investigation for threatening behaviour and domestic violence [link]

That cat probably wasn't that stable to begin with but I am reminded of how brain injuries sometimes skew the injured party towards violence.

Some minds might find that actionable knowledge now that I think about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

This is a very interesting response, thanks! The NICAP report has much more detail, I've just been reading it.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

What do we make of Kit Green then? Would he be a whistleblower too? He did help Burroughs with his Rendlesham-connected injury

Yes he did help Burroughs and there is his DNA story to boot. All that is interesting as that element both Penniston and Burroughs was well aware of BEFORE Kit and Nolan appeared on the scene (DNA stuff).

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I do believe there have been incidents that were, possibly, the phenomena and "slag" was collected

Maybe. But there are more material recovered from sites where UFOs landed, and then took off which, in my view, is a more interesting case because here you study the effects on the soil and plants at the landing site, and the game is to back-engineer UFO characteristics from those effects. The effects on plants being exposed to different kind of radiation would give you an idea of the propulsion used by the object. Tracks left on the soil would give you an idea of its weight and its structural geometry. Mineralogical changes would give you an idea of the physics involved, and so on.

There are interesting cases (actually two) in which the soil (in one case) and the windscreen of the car (in the second case) were fully analyzed, and then secretly re-analyzed, and the findings were intriguing. I'm sure you'll find those two cases (maybe not for the second one because, as far as I remember, that one was highly classified). The first one is the one about a UFO on someone's yard who, after taking off, left a distinctive ring on the soil. The second one refers to a woman driving alone in her car along a winding road meeting a greenish small orb that collided tangentially with her car. The orb left a viscous substance on the surface that, luckly, she recovered and was analyzed, too.

The thing is in both cases, separated in time and space, the main compounds found were fulvic acid, there where you shouldn't find it, and way much before we learned that organometallic structures is the future for key developments in surface control design.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
An interesting piece on Havana Syndrome from The Fifth Estate. The Canadian diplomat's description of what his family went through is pretty chilling.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Soil is exactly where id expect to find fulvic acid. Hows fulvic acid used in surface control design. Id love to read about it. Any sources you can site.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm not sure about Kit Green other than that I doubt his involvement in anything would be philanthropic in nature.

I'm also not sure about Nolan's credentials in analysing materials - if has been working on it for 10 years as it says in the article then there isn't much to show for it.

I also can't reconcile the following statements from the article.

"An open question is: did coming in contact with whatever it was cause it or not?"

"For a couple of these individuals we had MRIs from prior years. They had it before they had these incidents. It was pretty obvious, then, that this was something that people were born with."

"With one of the patients, it happened on the Skinwalker Ranch."

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Great point. How to say this...I was thinking Nolan is a pathologist as part of a multidisciplinary group, the IC, he is exposing or exploring metallurgy, and physics. He is commenting on different disciplines and it is difficult to know who he has been briefed or is esposing to the public, some of this is highly classified. These are very diffuse topics but I can say with certainty that this revolves around propulsion systems and the energy source production and amplification of said source. It is not as readily apparent whether the neurological diagnostics involved in propertied abductees and propertied implant cases are part of his sample. It seems most or all of the sample study was symptomatic and most were from aviation, aerospace industry, and let's say 'other government or military," but I could be wrong and others (civies) who came in close contact with UFO/UAPs are experiencing something similar.

Regarding aviation, I remember hearing cases about pilots crashing or experiencing g significant disorientation after close contact. A Canadian colleague from the MOD spoke to Dr.Wilbur Smith many years ago and stated to me the fields from the propulsion systems of the craft are "not amenable to human pathology outside of the envelope of the craft." I make no pronouncement whether these craft are US military or ET but one can assume there is much experimentation going on in the black aerospace industry and the environmental effects of the energy and propulsion systems. Can these energy fields be directed and weaponized? What tech has never been weaponized by humans (statement of fact).
However, rom the data and sample pool, it MIGHT be reasonable to surmise that there are differences between various advanced propulsion systems and directed energy technologies (either directed weapons or hazardous byproducts of the propulsion systems) but because of the classified nature we will not be able to determine if something is manmade or ET.

This research on neurological delta has been going on for decades. Instrumentation and diagnostics on the atomic and quantum level have been greatly improved since I stated looking into these anomalies and tissue samples both human and non-human/ET. but he is looking at something more contemporary.

The Skinwalker cases are interesting. Dr Nolan's has begun to give me pause about some of the wildness that is either mil lab related in conjunction with the other propertied extraterrestrial/interdimensional energy anomalies. I do know one thing for certain - the advanced propulsion systems change space time metrics and local spacetime is malleable. The EMF above the ranch seem to indicate something cloaked or projected from above. The physiological and psychological effects of these changes and the RF/EMF fields are subjects of debate, which I am sure we are seeing come to a forefront as evidenced by this article.

edit on 13-12-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR & play4keeps

New developments in aircraft design - let's say, futuristic aircraft design - cover many fringe areas in physics. Propulsion is obviously one, and advance surface control based on metamaterials is just another one. Innovative propulsion systems are being researched and engineered based on new principles, while the second area is focused on a new kind of metamaterials which are organometallic in nature, namely, the marriage between carbon-based materials and metallic ones. The human body already contains such materials (bones, for instance, and enamel), though it is in arthropodes and insects where you find biomaterials with incredible structural features.

But the lesson learned from studying insects and arthropodes is that a truly advance design of necessity leads to turning the vehicle into a pilot's prosthetic extension. Controlling the airframe surface with your mind is what an insect does. The idea is to remove any differentiation between the human pilot and the aircraft. This also requires changing the pilot neurological setup: such intimate the fusion between the organic and the metallic world is. The pilot must feel he is flying, instead of feeling he must give this or that command to the on-board computer for the aircraft to do this and that maneouver. Actually, only the HUD and just the HUD is what the pilot must take care of.

Mind, this has nothing to do, or at least just tangentially, with developments in exoskeletons. With an exoskeleton you are just adding new capabilities to the soldier, while the fully biomaterial-based aircraft design goes a step beyond. There are interesting projects focusing in designing a biomaterial surface with surface properties such as biomimetics, reflectivity, wettability, and mechanical performance that looks totally alien to the untrained eye. The concept of a solid, structured, mainly metallic aircraft is slowly being left behind. Future vehicles will be structurally disordered, fully organometallic. They would look like a jelly-fish to today's observers at a close distance. And definitaley like an orb if observed at a distance. But so far only biofilms has been developed using those biomaterials, and only small spheric objects covered with it has been demonstrated (like biofilms made of cellulose photonic pigments, and the amazing shape-morphing biomaterials driven by chemical signals that induce a change in mechanochemical properties). A truly paradigm-shifting vehicle looks more like a living being than a vehicle.

I agree with you this is a very diffuse topic, but this is so because the divide between the common folk and the researcher is becoming increasingly large at the risk of ending in a breakaway civilization, or the entire collapse of the current one.

It is about these topics Mr. Nolan should be telling us if he is really interested in UAPs and UFOs and aliens, instead of analyzing man-made metallurgic pellets, unless he is been used as a pawn in the game of covering up the recent developments in these fringe areas of research.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

unless he is been used as a pawn in the game of covering up the recent developments in these fringe areas of research.

All is possible!

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
What happens to NIEMR if it is blue shifted?....as per Puthoffs, Pais and Davis suggestions relating to modifying the space metric in their inertial mass cancelling HAUC?

Resonant fields perturbing the adjacent space (and anything within it).

Not sure what the biological consequences would be...but there is growing evidence lots of processes are basically QED systems (or at least run on the same rules).
edit on 14-12-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
It's not just materials Professor Garry Nolan is analyzing, but also brain damage in pilots and other who have encountered UAPs. You'll see some brain X Rays showing normal brains, and those that have been affected by UAP encounters. At least one of these is from Skinwalker ranch. If you've watched Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, you've see Thomas Winterton had a mysterious injury to the back of his skull, possibly radiation or microwaves. Caused a bump on t he back of his head and he was hospitalized. One of the Xrays from the ranch encounter looks like the one from Thomas's injury, likely thats him.

Interesting stuff here: www.vice.com...

A dissenting voice. I will never accept as factual any report of recovered items from an alleged crashed UFO. To date, no one has ever offered anything that passes scrutiny. What is shown in awful photos looks more like normal junk whether it has unknown properties or not. We see beautiful craft (and some mysterious shapes) and nothing from such has ever been shown. Slag.

Additionally,
Steven Greer - nothing to his credit except his muscles.

Skin walker ranch - just a ton of unproven bs.

Jacque vallee - he used to be credible but he's just MSM.

edit on 21-12-2021 by idusmartias because: To add material.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join