It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanford Professor Analyzing Anomalous Materials From UFO Crashes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's not just materials Professor Garry Nolan is analyzing, but also brain damage in pilots and other who have encountered UAPs. You'll see some brain X Rays showing normal brains, and those that have been affected by UAP encounters. At least one of these is from Skinwalker ranch. If you've watched Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, you've see Thomas Winterton had a mysterious injury to the back of his skull, possibly radiation or microwaves. Caused a bump on t he back of his head and he was hospitalized. One of the Xrays from the ranch encounter looks like the one from Thomas's injury, likely thats him.

Interesting stuff here: www.vice.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Interesting for so many reasons.

Steven Greer smack down.

Skin walker ranch smack down.

Jacque vallee thumbs up

What he is analyzing are the pieces of material that vallee has teased us with for years. Vallee’s valuables.

So the question now is why is molten metal falling to the earth. Is it being ejected by Black projects or something entirely different.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? 1.2.3. Well…… the world may never know……

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If you are going to analise exotic materials it's always best to have it carried out by a Pathologist and not a Metallurgist.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Dr. Nolan was the first recipient of the Teal Innovator Award, back in 2012 from the Department of Defense. It was a grant of $3.3 million for advanced studies in ovarian cancer (sic).

The DoD was (and is) extremely interested in ovarian cancer. I'd like Mr. Nolan to explain what specific research was he doing in connection with ovarian cancer that is of interest of the DoD, though I guess the public is more interested in the analysis of pieces of metal falling from a UFO who has crossed the Universe to just dump some junk here and there...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Damn, good question. Since when is the DoD interested in curing ovarian cancer?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Who ever said curing ovarian cancer?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is something that has been going on a long, long time.

I was aware of this nearly four years ago.

See this post : Kit Green's Experiencer Group

Dr. Nolan was involved with a name familiar to many people 'Dr. Christopher 'Kit' Green'. Who since 2005 had been involved in attempting to treat patients without any information as to what they had encountered. So he based his hypothesis on patients being exposed to some form of black ops technology such as Non-Lethal Weaponry, Holograms, Cloaking technology and drones.

Garry Nolan was initially a part of TTSA but resigned in October 2018.

One of the DIRDS produced, Efects on Biological Tissues as part of the AAWSAP contract is directly related too. As this was produced by Dr. Green. Who was quoted by Vice last year;

The report investigated "exotic" propulsion via injuries sustained by people who experienced "exposure to anomalous vehicles." The text mentions UFOs several times.

"What can not be overly emphasized, is that when one looks at the literature of anomalous cases, including UFO claims from the most reliable sources, the extent and degree of acute high but not necessarily chronic low-level injuries are consistent across patients who are injured, compared to witnesses in the far-field, who are not," the report states.

Notably, the report's author—Christopher “Kit” Green—told Popular Mechanics that he was not contracted by BAASS except to produce this report and that it provides zero evidence for extraterrestrial or non-human technologies.

Vice - Feb 2020

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Very interesting point about the similarities in the brain scans of those in close proximity to a UAP with those suffering "havana syndrome."

Is it the same power source causing injuries in both cases I wonder?
Secret alien tech in the embassies maybe?
Or
Someone using secret alien tech against the embassies?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
Or, a government testing out a black-ops project?

If I were a government engaging in testing something secret- and harmful- I'd want to do it in some country where the suspicion or blame would fall on them.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Whatever legit UFOs are, one thing one learns from reading about certain UFO incidents is if you see one landed or close by you, do NOT run to it excited, “gee a UFO” since some of the experiences tell us they are very dangerous in terms of the effect they can have on the human at least physiologically. In fact, if you do see one landed near you, one might be better off running away from it as far as possible.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Very interesting interview with Nolan. It deserves a greater dissection but here's just one instance where Nolan suggests human agents frying someone's brain:

How does the impact of electromagnetic frequencies factor into your hypotheses about what exactly transpired here?

With one of the patients, it happened on the Skinwalker Ranch. Given how deep into their brain the damage went, we can actually estimate the amount of energy required in the electromagnetic wave someone aimed at them. We don't think that has anything to do with UAPs. We think that that's some sort of a state actor.

In this case he's referring to Skin Walker Ranch and then suggests a state actor as the perp.

So...wouldn't Uncle Sam & the DIA be the apparent culprits being it was their operation via Bigelow after all.

The circumstantial evidence is pretty overwhelming even without these tidbits that human-use experimentation was at least a big part of the game at SWR if not the whole game.

edit on 10-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You've been keeping up with this so well, vlawde, so getting back to the UAP part, have you noticed those associated with Bigelow/AATIP setting up, basically, the IDH? Not by that exact name per se. And Vallee is still that crew's standard it seems.

Btw: Some interesting folk in that Invisible College pic that often get overlooked these days. Might be time to revisit them and see what other influences might be mixed in with all this.

edit on 10-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
Whatever legit UFOs are, one thing one learns from reading about certain UFO incidents is if you see one landed or close by you, do NOT run to it excited, “gee a UFO” since some of the experiences tell us they are very dangerous in terms of the effect they can have on the human at least physiologically. In fact, if you do see one landed near you, one might be better off running away from it as far as possible.

That's exactly what I would do , run to it excitedly
How could you not react like that?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So is Nolan a whistleblower, a messenger or just naive ?

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It may be a tenuous link but, Skinwalker Ranch is approx. 7,500 - 8,000 ft above sea level. Which is also around the level humans can experience 'altitude' sickness and other effects on the brain..

Although it's not 100% certain who suffered brain injury on Skinwalker Ranch ,we do have a couple of individuals who have discussed being told to take MRI scans while working for BAASS on the ranch.

AAWSAP/AATIP; MRI brain scans and Skinwalker Ranch

One of those individuals is also currently under investigation for threatening behaviour and domestic violence [link]

We shouldn't jump to any conclusions here. But there's certainly something unusual going on.

edit on 11/12/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26254424]chunder[/post

So is Nolan a whistleblower, a messenger or just naive ?

Yeah, good question. We know Nolan does have some sympathetic leanings towards the woo. Although I'm sure, to him, that what he sees in the woo has some kind of quantum backstop. As do those he's associating with in these endeavors. Me too for that matter. So he's open to high-strangeness...or lets just say non-locality. I found his hypothesis about the slag interesting. He seems to be taking the UAP question seriously.

Then we have this other angle that has little to nothing to do with the above. Exotic weaponry basically. Although there's also a need to understand how certain systems might affect the operators or a public in close proximity. Just saying besides the weaponry aspect there's side issues or other applications that are probably built in to the whole project. Nolan may not understand what the project managers do about where this is all going.

What do we make of Kit Green then? Would he be a whistleblower too? He did help Burroughs with his Rendlesham-connected injury. Or is he really there to help develop such systems and monitor the efficacy/uses---or maybe even back-engineering another state-actors progress in this arena.

Kit was basically MK-ULTRA godfather Sid Gottlieb's successor. If you're gonna play with big boy toys then they have to be tested don't they? For those involved in such development, human-use experimentation would seem, to them, a must, eh? I find it hard to see SWR any other way when all the facts are laid out.

Most of us come into contact with UFO reports and think, "Wow, are we alone?"

The military man--whether he believes in aliens or not--comes into contact with such reports and thinks, "Wow, we could really dominate and kick-ass with that kind of technology!"

I'm just waiting to see where all of this that's being promoted to the public is going. 'Cause it's going somewhere. I kind of doubt whatever "revelations" are coming are for the benefit of mankind though, or even the cosmic brotherhood for that matter heh.

edit on 11-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Thanks for the URL. I enjoyed the read.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Exotic weaponry basically.

That made me think of Vallée's take on crop circles. Remember that?

The idea that some sort of aerial platform was shooting "rays" to create those patterns in the fields.

I wonder if they've up'd their game from crop fields to human brains.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
It may be a tenuous link but, Skinwalker Ranch is approx. 7,500 - 8,000 ft above sea level. Which is also around the level humans can experience 'altitude' sickness and other effects on the brain..

Although it's not 100% certain who suffered brain injury on Skinwalker Ranch ,we do have a couple of individuals who have discussed being told to take MRI scans while working for BAASS on the ranch.

AAWSAP/AATIP; MRI brain scans and Skinwalker Ranch

One of those individuals is also currently under investigation for threatening behaviour and domestic violence [link]

We shouldn't jump to any conclusions here. But there's certainly something unusual going on.

Just saw Thomas WInterton on Twitter say the MRI scan was of his head. Former ranch guard Chris Marx is the one being accused of domestic violence against Erica Lukes.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Dr. Nolan was the first recipient of the Teal Innovator Award, back in 2012 from the Department of Defense. It was a grant of $3.3 million for advanced studies in ovarian cancer (sic).

The DoD was (and is) extremely interested in ovarian cancer. I'd like Mr. Nolan to explain what specific research was he doing in connection with ovarian cancer that is of interest of the DoD, though I guess the public is more interested in the analysis of pieces of metal falling from a UFO who has crossed the Universe to just dump some junk here and there...

As far as I can tell, the DoD joint fund many programs like this:

The programs represent a partnership among the DOD, Congress and the public to fund research into specific diseases or medical conditions. More than 90 research programs have been funded so far, focusing on topics as diverse as Gulf War illness, multiple sclerosis, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, spinal cord injuries and many others.

Is there any reason this research would be any different? It doesn't seem secretive or insidious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join