It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Recruitment Ads: China vs Russia vs USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Sure lets bs like china and indoctrinate and subdue generations of men to be loyalists to our national party, or be like russia and pledge allegiance to a dictator and oppress homosexuals.

Ill take rainbow ponie soldiers over living in a country that hates freedom.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The stupid thing about all those homophobic people who shout about gays being in the army is that they forget Alexander the Great, one of the most famous military strategist, was homosexual. And homosexual were also countless generals in history.

This proves one's sexual orientation has nothing to do with how well you perform in the battlefield. And it also proves a brain with no neurons and just testosterone is as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: baburak
a reply to: dontneedaname

Every time I see something like this I remember a thread on ATS with the short version of this video:

Understanding the Political Scenario of INDIA,CANADA,JAPAN,CHINA,USA, FRANCE etc (1:03:55)

Here is a short version but the long one is much better:
KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America (13:36)

that interview is more than likely the most truth youll see on tv

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Oh I agree but the question you then have to ask yourself is this.

Is it a deep program instigated by a now seemingly defunct Soviet apparatus that is coming to fruition long after it's masters have fallen or did someone else use it?, adapt it for there own use or even create the same method independently for there own purposes and if so what is the actual end goal here.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

The stupid thing about all those homophobic people who shout about gays being in the army is that they forget Alexander the Great, one of the most famous military strategist, was homosexual. And homosexual were also countless generals in history.

Kay Griggs on Gays in the military.
m.youtube.com...

edit on 11-12-2021 by PureBlood because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

This proves one's sexual orientation has nothing to do with how well you perform in the battlefield. And it also proves a brain with no neurons and just testosterone is as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

Being gay in the past is not being gay right now.

People in past were gay for different reasons. And much fewer - that alone should tell you something. WHY are there so many gays / sexually confused folk today? [I know the answer...it's not too complicated. But few care to ask / know. They just sprout off on a PRIDE orgy]

hope you're your perspective isn't based off Hollywood.

it's not about homophobia, so don't play that card.

Gays in the past didn't have issues with pronouns I imagine. GAY PRIDE = BAD. STRAIGHT PRIDE = BAD.

How many transvestites existed in the past? There was no hormone therapy or such stuff in the past.

edit on 12-12-2021 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Only you find them funny

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
China is the most imperialistic. America is the least imperialistic. If China were in America's shoes now China be invading and annexing other countries already.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname
Haha, America is going down the shotter with Chinese spys corrupting our media

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Waste of time, should recruit content creators instead.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

i think it goes all the way back to WWll and the fact we are living in the 4/5th rich

we got the most Nazis into government and in control of our space program and black magic parctioners getting craters and JPL named after them

JPL might stand for jet propulsion lab now but it was Jack Parsons Lab when it was founded.

they did all sorts of strange rituals on the sites of atomic tests before the detonations trying to bring in the so called moon child/anti Christ

look at the major industries that are still HUGE today that were MAJOR parts of the German war effort and party to war crimes.

we are the true 4th rich

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Have you not noticed the Southern Border Lately ?
It would seem that we are being invaded from the south where any nationality can cross
into USA.
Suspected Terrorist have been detained at the border.

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: dandandat2

So how about we don't get involved. Why are we spending enormous amounts of money and pollution to protect against a threat that will probably never occur.

We ard the ones invading countries and starting / funding conflicts. No one is invading the u.s.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
wow now I want to join the other tough armys.
I puked in my mouth a little when the us woke army add came up...

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Wider international comparison

top topics

<< 1   >>

join