It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Android Browser do you use for ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've used numerous browsers on my android devices for the last couple years and none of them work great all the time. Many times they just lag or hang up where I have to close the app and start over. I've had this problem ob both WiFi and cellular connections
I've always had top level phones. Top of the line Samsung Galaxy phones.
Do you guys have the same issues? Does it have to do with ATS itself and its services? Is there a best browser for viewing ATS?
Is it the government spying on me? Is it Aliens? Sorry couldn't resist those since it's a conspiracy site.. Lol.
Seriously any help would be greatly appreciate.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy217

I don't use my phone for ATS, it typically takes forever to load and the mobile version is kind of crappy.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Brave.
Best I've found.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I've been using Brave and even have a problem with it.
a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I have a high end phone and any browser has issues whether I'm on 5g or wifi, so speed isn't the issue.

I think it just is what it is. Other than the load times (which are intermittent), the experience isn't too bad, only minor UI Issues when you consider this is a small board relatively speeding.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I just noticed something. In Brave browser I used its function to "Add to Home Screen" and this creates almost an app version when accessing the site through that created link. It seems like its no longer in Brave browser because some of the brave features are missing.
When I physical went into Brave again and did the old www way of getting to ATS it seems to run a lot smoother.
Wondering if there is a way I can create a direct link without having it use the app version but just open up in Brave???
Im still thinking Aliens are to blame

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy217Never had a problem with mobile on data or wi fi.
Used Ghostery for years,recently been using Edge.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Brave

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I just use meow Raa meow infinite. not sure if its publicly available yet. still in alpha.

infiniteyawn @ info gleaming attempt lololololol.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Apparently the one that slows my tablet to a crawl. Lets me gather my thoughts while I wait 5 minutes for the keyboard to decide to appear. At least I turned off the autospill BS. Firefox beta for Android.
edit on 10-12-2021 by billxam because: corrupt auto spilling

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Opera works great.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Old school...Chrome on my phone and Samsung tablet.
New school...Amazon Silk on my Fire tablet.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I use Opera Touch for ATS, and use it almost exclusively for ATS. I internally think of if as my ATS' app.

ETA: There are times when access to ATS sucks, whether on my phone or PC. Other times it works swimmingly. When I have ATS connection issues, other websites are usually responding fine, so I've always figured the problems were due to issues with ATS' servers.
:
edit on 2021 12 10 by incoserv because: ETA

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the feedback I've always kinda thought maybe service issues on their end were a problem as well. Maybe they never expected so many new tinfoil hat people to develop after the CoVid hit
a reply to: incoserv

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I have a Yandex browser on my laptop and smartphone. It is very convenient, rarely slows down and has a built-in translator, including translating video (creates subtitles).

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I use Opera, and yeah it's ATS.

new topics

top topics

join