It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gavin Newsom - If You Want an Abortion - Come to California - We Will Help You Commit the Murder.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Friday, December 10, 2021

Emboldened by legally being allowed to act as a "Sancturary State" for Illegal Aliens, California is now positioning itself to be a Sanctuary State for women (and anyone) who wants to kill their unborn children.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — With more than two dozen states poised to ban abortion if the U.S. Supreme Court gives them the OK next year, California clinics and their allies in the state Legislature on Wednesday revealed a plan to make the state a “sanctuary” for those seeking reproductive care.

The care will Include possibly paying for travel, lodging and procedures for people from other states.

Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom started the group himself, and in an interview last week with The Associated Press, said some of the report’s details will be included in his budget proposal, in January 2022.
Source: apnews.com...

Californians should not be upset if their state begins experiencing an increasing number of natural and man-made disasters.

After all, they freely chose to keep Gavin Newsom as their governor a few months ago. (The recall failed)

-CareWeMust

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's a pity medical science cant come up with a type of sterilization that can be reversed when both parties can demonstrate that they are physically, mentally and financially capable of supporting and raising the child.
Let me guess. You sound like a Nazi/Hitler etc, etc.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The care will Include possibly paying for travel, lodging and procedures for people from other states

I foresee a tax increase in some Californians future.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

I've talked with my sister about this once, as I felt I said enough. I told her that the individual person is responsible for the child/baby/embryo/pregnancy including the choice of what to do. I figure if you have an abortion, it's a difficult decision. The pregnancy may not have been intentional, or even wanted(rape), so you have to make the best decision for you. However, if there is a history, pattern, or intention to get pregnant (not practicing safe sex or using proper protection) because you have a safety net of the abortion to bail you out, there should be punishment for willful negligence.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The care will Include possibly paying for travel, lodging and procedures for people from other states

Everything will become more expensive, and the state even more dangerous.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, December 10, 2021

Emboldened by legally being allowed to act as a "Sancturary State" for Illegal Aliens, California is now positioning itself to be a Sanctuary State for women (and anyone) who wants to kill their unborn children.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — With more than two dozen states poised to ban abortion if the U.S. Supreme Court gives them the OK next year, California clinics and their allies in the state Legislature on Wednesday revealed a plan to make the state a “sanctuary” for those seeking reproductive care.

The care will Include possibly paying for travel, lodging and procedures for people from other states.

Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom started the group himself, and in an interview last week with The Associated Press, said some of the report’s details will be included in his budget proposal, in January 2022.
Source: apnews.com...

Californians should not be upset if their state begins experiencing an increasing number of natural and man-made disasters.

After all, they freely chose to keep Gavin Newsom as their governor a few months ago. (The recall failed)

-CareWeMust

No fair - Gavin had all the assistance from Dominion and mail-in voting that Biden did. We didn't "freely choose" he was chosen for us. The Republic is dead.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
For those States who ban abortion, get ready for the back alley abortions. I know you don't care if the woman dies.

Some of us remember when women would bleed to death coming back from Mexico. Or take a handful of pills hoping it would terminate the pregnancy. Or having someone punch them in the stomach. Or throwing themselves down the stairs. Of course that was only poor women. Those with money will go for a weekend vacation, come home,and live their lives. No problem.

And forcing a woman to have a rapist or pedophiles baby is sick.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ironically, this is what will happen if Roe is overturned and we return to Federalism. Some states will be horrifically disgusting.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Why? They will be able get Cali to pay for it all, including travel expenses and lodging.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Why is everyone so obsessed with abortions?
Millions of women get them each year, for get this, millions of different reasons. And last time I checked no woman gets pregnant for the soul purpose of getting an abortion.

It boggles my mind how this isn't an issue in any other western nation. And where abortions are banned they are usually places that up hold hyper masculine societies and constantly keep women under their thumbs. Is that the direction some states want to go?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

It seems to me that if millions of women are so certain they don't want to be pregnant that they would resort to abortion, we need much better education on the consequences of sex, including so-called "safe" sex because millions doesn't sound like "rare" to me. Wasn't it supposed to be safe, legal, and rare?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Again, and I'll emphasize, millions of abortions are carried out each year. For millions of different reasons.
Each case isn't the same. Teaching safe sex is a good strategy, but guess what, people are going to have sex.
What's next, ban sex? Sterilize everyone until a certain age?

People just need to mind their own business to be honest.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Capitalism, supply and demand.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: butcherguy

Everything will become more expensive, and the state even more dangerous.

Especially for the unborn.
The Golden state is going Red, blood red, CCP red, not Republican red.
They ran most of them out of the state already, or burned them out.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just to be clear here, Newsom did not say, repeating, DID NOT SAY

'' If You Want an Abortion - Come to California - We Will Help You Commit the Murder.''

There were no quotation marks indicating that he did say that however the composition of the headline reads as if he had.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I wonder if they have any specific rules pertaining to the disposal of the leftovers afterwards. I mean, you're not allowed to throw away food in California, so I assume an aborted fetus should also be turned into compost, but would that require a separate bin, or can it go into the green food compost bins....

edit on 12/10/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Have you seen the movie The Giver ?

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
For those States who ban abortion, get ready for the back alley abortions. I know you don't care if the woman dies.

Probably also an uptick in the amount of 'accidental' slips & falls down stairs by pregnant women.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The obsession for ending the lives of unborn children is paramount for the left.

It's barbaric.

Ironically, the evil left ignores science, misconstrues science to enable the continued act of ending the lives of unborn children while calling itself acolytes of science.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well so what if he did and so what if he didn't.

The point is what people think and swarm too along with what the MSM says.

But watch for some competition from WA, OR, And NV 🤣

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join