It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vaccinated are getting covid and dying

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

They are positive with COVID, cannot report to work and all have a variety of symptoms. I as well got COVID.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

They are positive with COVID, cannot report to work and all have a variety of symptoms. I as well got COVID.

What symptoms? Are they in hospital?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No, and neither are 98% of the people who are unvaccinated with COVID. Is a vax a vax if you still get the disease and still transmit the disease? No, it's not.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

How will they spin the great die-off? will they throw Fauci and Gates to the wolves? or will they spin it as another strain of cold. The ER]s are starting to fill to capacity now. In Ninety percent vaccinated, but hardly any Covid NZ the Dunedin hospital is code black at times and the Hawkes Bay emergency department is struggling, The rest of the world must be waking up by now. Myocarditis the new plague?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No, and neither are 98% of the people who are unvaccinated with COVID. Is a vax a vax if you still get the disease and still transmit the disease? No, it's not.

No. It does not stop transmission. It prevents serious symptoms. As your anecdotal evidence proves?

Have you not been paying attention?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Marlborough Red

How will they spin the great die-off? will they throw Fauci and Gates to the wolves? or will they spin it as another strain of cold. The ER]s are starting to fill to capacity now. In Ninety percent vaccinated, but hardly any Covid NZ the Dunedin hospital is code black at times and the Hawkes Bay emergency department is struggling, The rest of the world must be waking up by now. Myocarditis the new plague?

Is it?

Are the bodies piling up in the street?

Get real.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

An enemy will always shoot to injure because it takes three people out of the fight to look after them. All these people with myocarditis will need a new heart soon, the life expectancy on average is seven years. It will not be fun. So if a Government knows about the figures and ignores them what does that make them? ...friends?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

An enemy will always shoot to injure because it takes three people out of the fight to look after them. All these people with myocarditis will need a new heart soon, the life expectancy on average is seven years. It will not be fun. So if a Government knows about the figures and ignores them what does that make them? ...friends?

Yeah. But it's not a real thing

As in, not really happening.

FFS.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
the only people i know right now with covid are vaccinated.
The only people i know that have covid in the last year have been vaccinated. They are not happy they were vaccinated.
The only people i know right now that are sick, are vaccinated.

The unvaccinated friends i have and i are laughing at what is happening. Today i went snowboarding and ran into a bunch of friends at the lodge and they were all joking about the absurdities of omicron and covid and the vaccines. Even some of my vaccinated friends (regret it now) are laughing at how dumb the new variants are and how blatantly obvious it is that that the corporate media is bull#ting everyone.
People are realizing what is happening. At least my friends are. I was surprised most of them fell for it in the first place though. They are embarrassed now especially since us unvaccinated haven't been sick at all and are literally laughing in their faces when we hear about our friends who just got the booster and the flu shot and the newest covid case all in a package deal.
Tried to warn em though. Harsh way to wake up to reality. The alarms been going off for 20 years now though. It's about time someone kicked em in teeth to snap them into reality.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well you would never know anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Well you would never know anyway.

But, living in the real world, I do know?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Then you are either a statistical anomaly, or...
.?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

you're not worth responding to. You are too brainwashed to have an intelligent conversation. Good luck with your mental gymnastics.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

you're not worth responding to. You are too brainwashed to have an intelligent conversation. Good luck with your mental gymnastics.

Happy Christmas to you!

Good luck with your intelligent conversations.

Which seem to be only with those that share your opinions?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
... The death rate is going up not down. Our method of battling covid is proving ineffective at saving lives. What is it effective at then? Limiting freedoms, creating a new class of “unclean” persons that are subject to scorn and limited freedoms.

Good questions.

Get any good answers yet ?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

….In fact the rate of death has gone up from 2020 when we were without access to the vaccine. …

Where did you get that idea?

According to the IHME data base, on December 10, 2020 (1 day before the vaccine was released in the US) the daily death rate was 2,618 and rising. Today, one year later, it is about 1,274.

covid19.healthdata.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
How do you explain how more people have died in 2021 in the us of covid than in 2020? Youre only looking at two days worth of data.

a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So far no, but I have learned that very few are able to read past the title and the first sentence of an OP. A star to you for going further.

originally posted by: Nothin

... The death rate is going up not down. Our method of battling covid is proving ineffective at saving lives. What is it effective at then? Limiting freedoms, creating a new class of “unclean” persons that are subject to scorn and limited freedoms.

Good questions.

Get any good answers yet ?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No. It does not stop transmission. It prevents serious symptoms. As your anecdotal evidence proves?

Have you not been paying attention?
so if it doesn’t stop transmission, why do we have covid passports? Why would employers require the unvaccinated to be tested and simply accept vaccine passports to work? We don’t want covid to be transmitted, right?

I have to admit I’m a bit skeptical of the claim many have echoed that the vaccines stop serious symptoms. It’s easy to repeat, sounds almost like a marketing slogan.
edit on 10-12-2021 by Skepticape because: Obvious questions some seem to miss

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Skepticape

You need to make your Opening Post "ATS Compliant" while you still can. (Within 2 hours of its creation)

See this "how to do it" post from ATS Moderators: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks Skepticape.

just a follow up. No mods have taken action on this OP yet. Maybe you overstepped a bit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join