It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vaccinated are getting covid and dying

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

3.7 million cases and 62,000 dead might disagree.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red
a reply to: Skepticape

The majority of people I know that have had or tested positive for C19 in the last three months have all been minimum double jabbed.

One person I know has had all three jabs and has had C19 three times now.

Other people I know went to get their third booster jab and along with dozens of others all caught C19 at the Vax station.

I know of one person un jabbed (in the last three months) that caught C19 and they were sick for a few days but now absolutely fine.

I think the jabs do something to your immune system that makes you more susceptible to catching it.

MR
Correct,it gives them VAIDS.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Skepticape
We all know more than one person who’s “fully vaccinated” who’s had covid. Many of us know someone who’s “fully vaccinated” and died of/with covid. Since the introduction of the vaccine en mass, it has failed to slow the covid death rate. In fact the rate of death has gone up from 2020 when we were without access to the vaccine. It seems odd the unvaccinated are being told at the doors of their employers to present negative covid testing (at the cost of the employee) but those who’ve had this experimental vaccine are told to present their vaccine passport (at the cost of the tax payer). If the effort is safety, why would we not require testing for all at the cost of the tax payer? The death rate is going up not down. Our method of battling covid is proving ineffective at saving lives. What is it effective at then? Limiting freedoms, creating a new class of “unclean” persons that are subject to scorn and limited freedoms.

Alot if talk with no source to back ya.
Just saying...,.brah
Above the target is he?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Think of all the tax dollars that were spent in order for you to actually believe that.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I challenge you to get any of the 62,000 to say anything at all.

But the good news for the 3.7 million, is they no longer have to worry about covid.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

there are so many variables at play here but in similar population-sized countries there isn't much difference in where they are now, besides Arizona and Florida have significant elderly populations Florida has twice the percentage of their population over 65 as compared to Chile.

Chile has a little over 50% fewer deaths. Romania has slightly more elderly than Chile but approximately 5% less than Florida and their deaths per million eclipses Florida

Maths....

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I'm against all the loss of freedoms
What's that got to do with me not knowing anyone that's had covid?

That the vaccine which is being forced on us under the assumption we need it to protect us has many societal ramifications, while its failed to do what it was sold to us for... stop people from dying.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The number of cases is incorrect data. It simply shows the number of positive tests, that’s a different metric. With so many claiming they don’t know a single person with covid, I have to conclude they simply don’t know a person who’s tested positive.

Not searching for something doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You must not actually know very many people. Off the top of my head I know dozens. If I went through my contacts I might know 100 that have had it, probably 100's if I included their family and friends. But hey, anecdotes don't equal evidence, right? I mean other than your post being quite evident that you maybe know 20 people

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
1 positive case per 100,00p people
Get off facebook

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Did the cdc not admit that much of the covid death count data was assumptions? Simply having covid while dead could qualify one for being listed as dying of covid? Do you have maths for death rates in those same locations prior to covid for comparison? Perhaps also for today’s climate overall? The data seems to lack context.

originally posted by: putnam6

there are so many variables at play here but in similar population-sized countries there isn't much difference in where they are now, besides Arizona and Florida have significant elderly populations Florida has twice the percentage of their population over 65 as compared to Chile.

Chile has a little over 50% fewer deaths. Romania has slightly more elderly than Chile but approximately 5% less than Florida and their deaths per million eclipses Florida

Maths....

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Sounds like he's from New York of California
Did he read where I said I'm in florida?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Sounds like he's from New York of California
Did he read where I said I'm in florida?

And I'm from NYC. The epicenter of Covid culture™️.

Home of " let's spend millions in converting mega structures into emergency hospitals that don't see a single patient."

Home of " we need an aircraft carrier in the east river to handle the overflowing hospitals."

Home of " They're parking freezer trucks outside the morgue because there's so many dead Covid bodies!!!!"

ALL of it was tax funded fake nonsense. Yet to this day I have people from all over the U.S. telling me how bad Covid is in my own city. As I ride my bike through the park.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
We all know more than one person who’s “fully vaccinated” who’s had covid. Many of us know someone who’s “fully vaccinated” and died of/with covid. Since the introduction of the vaccine en mass, it has failed to slow the covid death rate. In fact the rate of death has gone up from 2020 when we were without access to the vaccine. It seems odd the unvaccinated are being told at the doors of their employers to present negative covid testing (at the cost of the employee) but those who’ve had this experimental vaccine are told to present their vaccine passport (at the cost of the tax payer). If the effort is safety, why would we not require testing for all at the cost of the tax payer? The death rate is going up not down. Our method of battling covid is proving ineffective at saving lives. What is it effective at then? Limiting freedoms, creating a new class of “unclean” persons that are subject to scorn and limited freedoms.

*sigh*

I know many many people who have had covid, including myself, who went thru it just fine.
I don't know anyone who has died from covid.
All, including myself, who have also had the flu numerous times in our life, and got thru that too just fine.

I know a handful of people who have had serious issues AFTER being injected. Serious issues. All of them, after the 2nd dose.
I know a handful of people have been injected and have had covid afterwards.
I have known a few who have died FROM the vaccine. All of them, it was after the 2nd dose.
I have known a few, including one right now, who has been admitted to the ER AFTER receiving the injection. The one right now is in a comma and has blood clots in his lungs and brain and is suffering from kidney failure. He was perfectly fine and healthy last month. Literally no health issues.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

The majority of people I know that have had or tested positive for C19 in the last three months have all been minimum double jabbed.

One person I know has had all three jabs and has had C19 three times now.

Other people I know went to get their third booster jab and along with dozens of others all caught C19 at the Vax station.

I know of one person un jabbed (in the last three months) that caught C19 and they were sick for a few days but now absolutely fine.

I think the jabs do something to your immune system that makes you more susceptible to catching it.

MR

Maybe cos the majority of folk are now double jabbed?

It's one thing them testing positive, the jab doesn't prevent it, the question is how many need hospitalisation?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Says it all!

Critics Outraged by FDA Request to Hide Pfizer Vaccine Data for 55 Years

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Sorry... your third point makes it clear you are from another planet ...

It's likely true. I know lots of people who get the coronavirus. I get sick from the coronavirus every year a few times. However, Covid? No, that's just another word for medical malpractice.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

I as well, almost a dozen people, to include family and co-workers, ALL FULLY VACCINATED contracted full blown COVID just in the last 3 weeks.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Yeah, right. Of course they did. What do you mean by "full blown"?
I as well, almost a dozen people, to include family and co-workers, ALL FULLY VACCINATED contracted full blown COVID just in the last 3 weeks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join