It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The vaccinated are getting covid and dying

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
We all know more than one person who’s “fully vaccinated” who’s had covid. Many of us know someone who’s “fully vaccinated” and died of/with covid. Since the introduction of the vaccine en mass, it has failed to slow the covid death rate. In fact the rate of death has gone up from 2020 when we were without access to the vaccine. It seems odd the unvaccinated are being told at the doors of their employers to present negative covid testing (at the cost of the employee) but those who’ve had this experimental vaccine are told to present their vaccine passport (at the cost of the tax payer). If the effort is safety, why would we not require testing for all at the cost of the tax payer? The death rate is going up not down. Our method of battling covid is proving ineffective at saving lives. What is it effective at then? Limiting freedoms, creating a new class of “unclean” persons that are subject to scorn and limited freedoms.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I know and interact with lots of people
I don't know anyone who died of covid
I don't know anyone who's had covid

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
We all know more than one person who’s “fully vaccinated” who’s had covid. Many of us know someone who’s “fully vaccinated” and died of/with covid. Since the introduction of the vaccine en mass, it has failed to slow the covid death rate. In fact the rate of death has gone up from 2020 when we were without access to the vaccine. It seems odd the unvaccinated are being told at the doors of their employers to present negative covid testing (at the cost of the employee) but those who’ve had this experimental vaccine are told to present their vaccine passport (at the cost of the tax payer). If the effort is safety, why would we not require testing for all at the cost of the tax payer? The death rate is going up not down. Our method of battling covid is proving ineffective at saving lives. What is it effective at then? Limiting freedoms, creating a new class of “unclean” persons that are subject to scorn and limited freedoms.

Are you new to these forums?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The relevance to the OP being? a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

The majority of people I know that have had or tested positive for C19 in the last three months have all been minimum double jabbed.

One person I know has had all three jabs and has had C19 three times now.

Other people I know went to get their third booster jab and along with dozens of others all caught C19 at the Vax station.

I know of one person un jabbed (in the last three months) that caught C19 and they were sick for a few days but now absolutely fine.

I think the jabs do something to your immune system that makes you more susceptible to catching it.

MR

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I know and interact with lots of people
I don't know anyone who died of covid
I don't know anyone who's had covid
That doesn’t change the fact more people are dying of/with covid since we’ve started using these mRNA vaccines.

How do you feel about the loss of freedom and being subjected to various new forms of authoritarianism for something seemingly hasn’t affected a single person you know? It’s quite the hot topic of social and political importance.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It is obvious and common knowledge (except for those who are braindead) that the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading Covid.

Most of the vaccinated believe that the vaccine will help reduce or prevent (severe) effects when getting Covid. It is a bit difficult to get clear data on this, mostly because the reporting is either fuzzy or bogus (e.g. reporting that hospitals are "full with unvaccinated" and including every unvaccinated patient, even if it is totally unrelated to Covid such a broken arm).

What IS true, however, is that vaccinated people can get severe ill and even die from Covid - despite having the jab.However, it also appears that the vaccine worked ok-ish against the alpha variant - but again, the data is fuzzy and that is guesswork at best.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

We all do? Actually we all don't. I know of 1 elderly person vaxxed that got a positive pcr before travel with no symptoms. None of us tested positive before we traveled last month. I know of no vaccinated deaths bad reactions from the Vax or illness death from Covid among the vaxxed. I do know of recent hospitalizations and death among the unvaxxed.

I live in a state in a very red county with many unvaxxed, non mask wearing people. The vaccinated group I'm speaking about is well over 100 now that I know personally.

My company still sends emails as well when someone passes. Just this week the CEO sent a video, stating he's so saddened and tired of sending these emails and asks that everyone vaccinate so he doesn't have to keep getting news of deaths.

It's like we all live in two different worlds. I can find everything I need when shopping. My gas prices have gone back down, we've traveled out of the country. No flight delays,passenger disruptions on the plane, etc. Sure I wear a mask when necessary. It has not hindered anything. Now that family and friends are vaxxed there are no more friends who've developed long term issues from Covid as those did before the Vax. We're pretty much moving along like we did.
edit on 10-12-2021 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Because it is profit driven. Vaccine companies are there to make profit.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

that's odd. I feel like I know a good number of people, and the only deaths were with elderly folks in bad health. I do know of a few younger (depending on who you talk to) folks that did get it and had it bad, others not so much. I also know of a few who died of blood clots after the vaccine. Of course there is no proof the vaccine had anything to do with it, but then, it you don't look, it's not likely you will find.

I guess anecdotal evidence is just that.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
When you were young and your heart was an open book,
You used to say live and let live,

(You know you did, you know you did, you know you did)
But if this ever-changing world in which we live in
Makes you give it a cry,
Say live and let die!
Live and let die,
Live and let die,
Live and let die.

What does it matter to ya,
When you've got a job to do you gotta do it well,
You gotta give the other fellow hell!

You used to say live and let live,
(You know you did, you know you did, you know you did)
But if this ever-changing world in which we live in
Makes you give it a cry,
Say live and let die!

Live and let die,
Live and let die,
Live and let die

source:www.lyricsmania.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah I'm not stating what someone is saying is wrong or not fact. I can only ever relay my experience. As I always said, I knew the world would experience a pandemic, I just thought it would be after my lifetime. I'm just glad it's no hemorrhagic illness. There would only be a few of us left to debate the topic!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Yeah I'm not stating what someone is saying is wrong or not fact. I can only ever relay my experience. As I always said, I knew the world would experience a pandemic, I just thought it would be after my lifetime. I'm just glad it's no hemorrhagic illness. There would only be a few of us left to debate the topic!

but think of all the fruitcake we would have all to ourselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You just told me you do know someone vaccinated who tested positive for covid while disagreeing with the OP... you’re welcome to live in whatever world you wish, that doesn’t change the realities I’ve brought up. The vaccine has not dropped the death rate, and the unvaccinated are subject to restrictions and societal scorn.

Your ceo begging people to get vaccinated won’t stop deaths from happening, regardless of what world you live in. The vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting covid and it hasn’t dropped the death rate. I guess you’re enjoying the “new normal” like big bro wants.

a reply to: frogs453

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

I got covid and it was an annoying fever, my roomate got covid and died.

I'm healthy (well kinda), he was not.

He was the one thing I've noticed commonly with young deaths, he was morbidly obese...emphasis on morbidly.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Sadly another one of my friends is dying.. he randomly blacked out and now having heart and liver issues.. it's been about 7months since he got his vaccine(first).. so naturally they refuse to link it.. despite the facts that damages to the body unless you literally cut off a limb do not happen over night. He was forced to do it for "peace of mind" to other family members. As well as to keep his job.

But please..

Name a single disease or illness that is just bam there and in your face. Every disease and illness has time between initial infected and showing symptoms. Standard colds take 2 weeks to show.

diabetes can take years, addictions can take months. People who limit these to 2 days/weeks obviously ignore science.

Even things like stations a pill you can take for a week (does nothing til your on it for several weeks/months.) Changes your body chemistry so you cannot live without it. But it is NOT over night, it takes weeks and months. The vaccines are self replicating through Ade.

More people will be dying over the next couple of months.. winter is here..
edit on 10-12-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You need to make your Opening Post "ATS Compliant" while you still can. (Within 2 hours of its creation)

See this "how to do it" post from ATS Moderators: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks Skepticape.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sorry to hear your friend is in poor health, hoping they turn around. Stay positive.

a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I live in a very unpopulated area (The entire province only has 500k people or so), So i don't know a single person who has had covid (our numbers are kind of low anyway based on the population density)

That being said, I know two people in this province. One personally and one that was a friend of one of my wifes co-workers. Both of them got the shot, The one i know personally developed bells palsy within a couple days of her second shot, and it was all downhill from there. Within two months she died of a stroke. She was older though, but still notable.

The friend of my wifes co-worker, 36 year old single mother, no known health issues. Hesitant to get the vax but after the government imposed their mandates and passports, she had no other real option. She got the poke, within two days she was having chest pain and went to the hospital. They sent her home with 'panic attacks', and then died in her sleep that night.

I have a friend in the states who got hers, ended up having a debilitating migraine for 6 months.

There's a growing body of evidence that the shot is effecting your bodies ability to fight disease, doctors and scientists that aren't being trotted around on the media have noticed this months ago. Kind of explains why all cause mortality has since doubled for the vaxxed vs the unvaxxed. If your body can't even fight off the common cold properly.. you're not gunna do very well when something more serious comes around.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You can have ALL the fruitcake. Lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join