It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid, here's what we know

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Those who have had covid, aren't very likely to get it again.
www.cdc.gov...

About 50 million people in the US have tested positive for Covid.
covid.cdc.gov...-home

76% of people in the US age 5 and older have had at least 1 shot
covid.cdc.gov...-home

side note:
What is heard immunity?

What is herd immunity?
Let’s start with some basic definitions. Although you might hear people on the news or social media throw around the words “herd immunity” with differing meanings, the medical community agrees upon one standard definition.

“In simple terms, herd immunity is a form of protection that occurs when people in a community become immune to a disease,” Dr. Evans says. “Herd immunity protects the individual and everyone else in the community.”

The basic idea is that if enough people in a single community, or “herd,” have the antibodies needed to protect against a particular disease, that disease will have a hard time spreading from person to person. This is important because some people in the community are especially susceptible to diseases, such as babies and young children, the elderly and those with compromised immune systems.

www.rasmussen.edu...

Those who are vaccinated can get covid, and spread covid.
health.clevelandclinic.org...

This is the end of the factual, undisputed portion of this post.

Now, given what we know, It appears that in order for us to truly beat this virus, the only way forward is for everyone to get the virus and either get over it or die from it. That may sound harsh, but this is dealing in just facts. If that is wrong, then we need to know what vaccine can stop a person from getting or spreading the virus.

The new variant is said to be very mild in it's infection. This may be a gift rather than the doomsday scenario it's being billed as right now.
The above is just my view on the way forward. It could be wrong, but the facts as stated are not. Draw your own conclusion, but be honest, and remember, there aren't any bonus points for towing the government line, you can think on your own if you like.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There are currently 4 coronaviruses that make up a small portion of the collective hodgepodge known as "the common cold". This will likely be number 5 in a few years.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Florida, full of elderly retired people, 1 person in 100,000 tests positive
No mask mandates
No lockdowns
No papers please

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

so we are all gonna die?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yep. Some ..waaaay sooner than others.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The virus is so devastating you don't even know you're positive you have to get a test

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I think we also know as fact that the original estimated numbers of deaths BY China Virus...were intentionally and drastically inflated.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Remember early on the pics from China showing people dead in the streets and reports of mass burials and cremation. Yes this was all planned to scare and for half the people it worked and still is.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Another FACT...PCR Tests were CRAP.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
a reply to: IAMTAT
Remember early on the pics from China showing people falling dead in the streets, having seizuresand reports of mass burials and cremation. Yes this was all planned to scare and for half the people it worked and still is.

Yes I remember watching video after video of people walking along dropping dead, having seizures... all this was what it started as. Now the virus looks and acts differently then in late 2019 early 2020. Death just like from the flu is still occurring, but now it's far mild by comparison.

I'm fully vaxxed, and has had the virus 4 times. 2 times prior to getting the vaccine, a twice since the second dose. Now they say I need a booster.

Depending on "Passport" privileges... I'll be holding off on that booster.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
The virus is so devastating you don't even know you're positive you have to get a test

I had it and was admitted to the hospital for 3 days. I'm not old or unhealthy.
edit on 12/10/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Fact: When herd immunity takes full affect after everyone has had covid, thay will claim the 'vax' has worked but you will still need boosters to keep the new flavors from spreading.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Nano particle poly fibre bacteria containment tubes are being released into environments via cars and or fan systems or flights to spread disease. this is also in generic masks.

That's my theory due to waking up in night coughing on hair or so I thought. like poly fibres all over place. I'm a quite tidy being so I notice these things.
edit on 10-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: extra

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Another round of mutations coming I expect July should be getting hit hard with the Midterm variation starting to be pushed hard.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yup, it's all a crock of BS.

They've turned a manufactured common cold into the greatest opportunity for control of the human race this world has ever seen.

They ain't letting this golden goose go.

Until they have complete control...

2112 - "We have assumed control...."

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

You likely only had it once, but the pcr test found dead particles still in you.

On the bright side, 2 more boosters and you get free coffee and donuts!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so we are all gonna die?

LOL

I read a piece about the notion that viruses/disease weakens as it evolves, in a supposed evolved benefit of not killing hosts. Which does seem reasonable. But its not always true. There are multiple examples of viruses weakening, then getting stronger again.

Their point, though, was that if we have 4 that entered our "common cold" hodgepodge, it can be reasoned that based on what we see this will eventually do the same.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: network dude

so we are all gonna die?

LOL

I read a piece about the notion that viruses/disease weakens as it evolves, in a supposed evolved benefit of not killing hosts. Which does seem reasonable. But its not always true. There are multiple examples of viruses weakening, then getting stronger again.

Their point, though, was that if we have 4 that entered our "common cold" hodgepodge, it can be reasoned that based on what we see this will eventually do the same.

That's a logical post that makes sense, stop with that

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Fever, dry cough, runny nose, nausea, vomiting.... it was definitely 4 different occasions spanning November 2019, till I recently just got very sick again just before thanksgiving. I'm still under the weather today.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

We know the VAERS is deeply flawed, to the point of being unusable. That's too bad, since the VAERS is supposed to be a critical tool for health care researchers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join