It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Stone: Trump’s White House passed around a presentation on how to end American democracy

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hey everyone - have you seen how NYC is allowing NON CITIZENS to vote??
I understand it's just the local elections, but look what OUR country is coming to, the RIGHT TO VOTE is one of our greatest privileges, and by allowing illegals and others to vote, our elections will be SLANTED in staggering amounts in a certain direction, and we all know what that direction is!

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I understand it's just the local elections, but look what OUR country is coming to, the RIGHT TO VOTE is one of our greatest privileges, and by allowing illegals and others to vote, our elections will be SLANTED in staggering amounts in a certain direction, and we all know what that direction is!

Shhhh....

Our Democrat members are trying to pretend their party didn't just do this.

Much easier than admitting we were right all along.

About almost everything.

Don't worry though, that day is coming.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

With the many MANY accounts of voting fraud around the dominion machines, wiping of said, extra ballots, thrown away faked ballots ON camera,

NONE OF THIS HAPPENED. You know that right?

Every single 'account' is either an example of a standard operating procedure that was completely misunderstood by someone who was in no position to understand what was going on - or was a complete out and out lie. Every instance has been completely debunked - it just did not happen.

you still believe in the integrity of the electronic voting system?

Yes.

So far the only fraud that has been proved in the 2020 election cycle is by Trumpistas voting illegally (for Trump) so the fraud actually benefited Trump.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Lots of missing proof of verified mail signatures and current addresses and even some names 😆🚬

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Lots of missing proof of verified mail signatures and current addresses and even some names 😆🚬

Nope. How do you think they found the fraudulent votes from the Trumpista frauds.

And that doesn't have anything to do with 'electronic voting' which is the question I was replying to.

edit on 13/12/2021 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

True that jersey.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

With the many MANY accounts of voting fraud around the dominion machines, wiping of said, extra ballots, thrown away faked ballots ON camera,

NONE OF THIS HAPPENED. You know that right?

Every single 'account' is either an example of a standard operating procedure that was completely misunderstood by someone who was in no position to understand what was going on - or was a complete out and out lie. Every instance has been completely debunked - it just did not happen.

you still believe in the integrity of the electronic voting system?

Yes.

So far the only fraud that has been proved in the 2020 election cycle is by Trumpistas voting illegally (for Trump) so the fraud actually benefited Trump.

Are you brainwashed or lying?

A distinction without a difference.

I suggest you contact Arizona's Attorney General or Senate President about your delusional ideas of reality.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

I suggest you contact Arizona's Attorney General or Senate President about your delusional ideas of reality.

I vote in Arizona.

The Senate President Karen Fann was played like a fiddle by the anti-American Trumpista frauds. She has been caught lying several times - even embarrassing the Trumpster himself when he amplified one of her lies and ended up with egg on his face. Her insane wild goose chase cost the Maricopa County taxpayers upwards of $3million to replace the machines her incompetent Ninjas destroyed. The "fraudit" she initiated - and lost control of - found NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD - NONE - ZIP - NADA. Even though they set everything up so they could produce the pre-ordained result they wanted, they couldn't even do that right. They couldn't even come up with suggestions for improvement that made sense.

She is currently trying to crawl out from under the bus that all those outside agitators have thrown her under. Why should I ask her anything?

The Attorney General Mark Brnovich has his nuts tangled up in his numchucks and has nothing to do with the election process. Why should I ask him about it?

Why don't you ask the Arizona Secretary of State (who IS responsible for the election process).
edit on 13/12/2021 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

I vote in Arizona.

The Senate President Karen Fann was played like a fiddle by the anti-American Trumpista frauds. She has been caught lying several times - even embarrassing the Trumpster himself when he amplified one of her lies and ended up with egg on his face. Her insane wild goose chase cost the Maricopa County taxpayers upwards of $3million to replace the machines her incompetent Ninja destroyed. The "fraudit" she initiated and lost control of found NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD - NONE - ZIP - NADA.

She is currently trying to crawl out from under the bus that all those outside agitators have thrown her under. Why should I ask her anything?

The Attorney General Mark Brnovich has his nuts tangled up in his numchucks and has nothing to do with the election process. Why should I ask him about it?

Why don't you ask the Arizona Secretary of State (who IS responsible for the election process).

Because our current secretary of state no longer has ANYTHING to do with our elections as a result of her shameful, corrupt, dishonest, and offensive behavior.

The Attorney General now has those responsibilities, on top of his own.

He also has both the evidence and the specific claims made by our Senate President.

With the absolute legal responsibility to both investigate those claims AND make public his findings.

He COULD have said that there is no evidence, as you repeatedly claimed, at any point over the last few months.

Instead he is building a case against the people that evidence points to.

I really wish he'd hurry up about it, but democrats are still stalling in any way they can.

Maybe you can ask those democrats to stop 'rescheduling' their depositions at the last minute?

Or a judge will soon.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Despite several members claiming that the U.S. Constitution allows non-citizens to vote, that is a lie. The U.S. Constitution mentions that the right to vote of U.S. CITIZENS, including naturalized citizens, are not to be denied the right to vote.
Which by extension means non-citizens can be denied the right to vote. Otherwise the U.S. Constitution would have mentioned them as well.

edit on 13-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am seriously disgusted with what is going on in this country for this past year, it seems like anything goes for certain groups - and hard-working American Citizens are left completely out of that.
There are Americans who are stuck with HUGE medical bills for necessary and life-saving tests, procedures and surgeries - while the illegals, the welfare class, and certain others don't have to work and have free medical benefits, along with many other free benefits.
In our neighborhood, we are watching illegals with as many as 7 children being housed, new furniture, full benefits, groceries, medical, etc for free, while also receiving thousands in cash every month.
Waiting for this country to wake up, I don't see why I should have to work so that others can live off me.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Show me where in the Constitution it says people should be allowed to own semi-automatic weapons. The concept didn't even exist back then.

See how dumb your comment was now?
Show me where in the Constitution it says people shouldn't be allowed to own semi-automatic weapons.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

We had things INFINITELY better back in 2018, but people didn't like hearing a mean POTUS speak crude & uncouth but factual words.

We also had a President that had taken over an economy that was experiencing its longest sustained period of growth in history as opposed to the worst economy since the Great Depression and a bungled pandemic.

In Biden's defense, he's senile, so asking him not to bungle the pandemic is asking a lot. Sure, Trump gave him the vaccines that you and yours seem to think is the way to save humanity, but he has an orange hue, and tweeted mean until they took his twitter.
There is no defense of Biden and his globalist cronies. # Joe Biden, his crime family and the Democrat party.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Unfortunately, your Courts thought otherwise, and rejected any claim to Executive Privilege.

Your analogies are....deceptive.

Not an insult, really, just a description that seems to be accurate and apposite here:

www.collinsdictionary.com...

You mean democrat/liberal/far left/anti-Trump courts...

It has been already established by the FBI, which is biased against President Trump and his former officials, that there was no coordination or planning for what happened on January 6th...

This "January 6th committee" is "the Russian hoax" all over again...

Even when President Trump clearly said "let's march PEACEFULLY and PATRIOTICALLY to have our voices heard" the left and even people like you want to keep on claiming President Trump incited violence?...

The ones that have been inciting violence are the large majority of democrat leaders, including who now has the job as Vice President of the United States. Harris called to bail out the most violent Antifa, BLM and other far left rioters. Meanwhile the horn guy who didn't attack anyone, and even asked Capitol police if he could sit and thanked the Capitol police is going to spend 4 years in prison meanwhile far leftists whom did attack Federal buildings, and have violently attacked police officers, business owners, Trump supporters and whom looted and burned entire sections of U.S. cities are free in the streets continuing to cause chaos throughout the U.S.

The sham that is the "January 6th committee" doesn't want the people to know the truth. They just want to keep using LIES to stop Trump from becoming POTUS again meanwhile they continue destroying the U.S.

How blind can you be that you can't see what is actually happening?...

"The sham that is the "January 6th committee" doesn't want the people to know the truth."

Ironic, seeing as how it is Trump trying to use Executive Privilege to hide said truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Or, it's your actual laws? As they actually are?

Read the Judgment, and weep.

Then when you are done with that, get back to me.

Did you actually read the Judgment? No?

Why?

I ALREADY KNOW there is no such restriction in exev priv for former presidents.

Never has been.

Until democrats just invented it.

Obama is STILL using the same exec priv to keep most of the docs in his library secret.

This newly fabricated 'rule' apparantly ONLY applies to the single former president who followed Obama.

AKA - Newly. Fabricated.

Ah. So you haven't actually read the Judgment.

Not much point discussing it with you, is there?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If you could please provide a link showing that Trump voters were found to vote illegally that would be great.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Why would I waste time reading what a corrupt democrat activist judge wrote about water not being wet?

Entertainment maybe?

I'm not that bored.

There is not now, and has never been, any type of rule, ruling, or law, that says that a president's executive privilege expires after his or her term ends.

100% fabrication by 2021 democrats.

Who COULD pass such a law right now if they wanted to.

But won't.

Because EVERY former president is STILL asserting executive privilege.

Why choose to argue over something so STUPID?

Let me make it easy for you - go find any evidence of ANYONE claiming this newly fabricated unicorn rule at ANY point in our 200+ year history.

You can't.

Because democrats just fabricated it this year.

And democrats want it to disappear as soon as they are finished using against Trump.

Go lie somewhere else.

You'll get nothing but ridicule and laughter here with that nonsense.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Why would I waste time reading what a corrupt democrat activist judge wrote about water not being wet?

Entertainment maybe?

I'm not that bored.

There is not now, and has never been, any type of rule, ruling, or law, that says that a president's executive privilege expires after his or her term ends.

100% fabrication by 2021 democrats.

Who COULD pass such a law right now if they wanted to.

But won't.

Because EVERY former president is STILL asserting executive privilege.

Why choose to argue over something so STUPID?

Let me make it easy for you - go find any evidence of ANYONE claiming this newly fabricated unicorn rule at ANY point in our 200+ year history.

You can't.

Because democrats just fabricated it this year.

And democrats want it to disappear as soon as they are finished using against Trump.

Go lie somewhere else.

You'll get nothing but ridicule and laughter here with that nonsense.

OK. So you post about a Judgment which you haven't even read and expect me to take you seriously?

And you are still shouting in capitals at me?

I am long past being tired at you calling me a liar.

I have tried to discuss these issues with you but as you haven't even bothered to even read the Judgment, there is no point even talking to you.

Good night, And happy Christmas to you and yours.

Bless!

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

BECAUSE there is NO such rule.

NONE.

Never has been.

And you can't provide a SINGLE piece of evidence that indicates otherwise.

None.

And all this time, OBAMA is still legally asserting executive privilege to prevent document disclosure.

As is GWB, WJC, Carter, and the estates of 41, Reagan, Ford, Nixon, LBJ & JFK.

Are they not 'former presidents'?

Who do you think you are fooling this this 100% dishonest propaganda?

Nobody here.

Regardless of how many times you and the democrat party absurdly attempt to claim such a rule always existed.

100% Fabrication.

100% Lie.

100% Intentionally Spread By YOU.

100% In effort to assist democrat party propaganda efforts.

Hope the caps didn't hurt your Feelz, Karen.

edit on 14-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

BECAUSE there is NO such rule.

NONE.

Never has been.

And you can't provide a SINGLE piece of evidence that indicates otherwise.

None.

And all this time, OBAMA is still legally asserting executive privilege to prevent document disclosure.

As is GWB, WJC, Carter, and the estates of 41, Reagan, Ford, Nixon, LBJ & JFK.

Who do you think you are fooling this this 100% dishonest propaganda?

Nobody here.

Regardless of how many times you and the democrat party absurdly attempt to claim such a rule always existed.

100% Fabrication.

100% Lie.

100% Intentionally Spread By YOU.

100% In effort to assist democrat party propaganda efforts.

Hope the caps didn't hurt your Feelz, Karen.

Ermmm... I'm a Brit and not a Dem.

You need to deal with your anger issues.

Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Bless you and yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join