It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brian Williams MSNBC signs off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Brian Williams goodbye was the best thing I’ve heard come from MSNBC. I know this thread is short but I wanted to make sure everyone seen this. Good to see someone from media speaking from the heart.

Brian Williams Goodbye

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
He should have stayed on and told the truth and got fired for being a coward for not telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Who knows , maybe he can do more good being away from MSNBC

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw Brian Williams on the (then) backwater MSNBC network, after years of seeing him deliver the NBC Nightly News every evening.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Who knows , maybe he can do more good being away from MSNBC

a reply to: musicismagic

The few intelligent anchors and producers at MSNBC are turned-off by the new MSNBC President, Rashida Jones.

More on Rashida: variety.com...

While most Democrats want to move forward, she is forcing everyone at the network to stay focused on hammering Donald Trump. Even when the Biden Administration holds important press briefings, or announcements, MSNBC stays with hammering Donald Trump or Republicans.

That had to drive a serious News Guy like Brian Williams crazy.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Doing so may leave Jones having to rebuild a primetime lineup — just as the audiences who flocked to cable news during the election are dissipating and as TV viewers overall abandon live programming for on-demand streaming. In the third quarter, MSNBC’s total day viewership among people between 25 and 54, the audience preferred by advertisers in news programming, was off 48% from the year-earlier period, according to Nielsen. CNN’s was off by 46%, while Fox News Channel’s was down 25%.

News is going somewhere else these days like RT live?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
People are going to podcasts now and other forms of media. Networks have been doing seriously unethical things for a long time and then covering it up. Seems like more and more people with an actual conscience and backbone don't want to be forced into doing the biddings of the powerful networks. They know they can market their talent anywhere they want. Especially a name like Brian Williams. He can walk and follow his principles. No one has to take orders.

new topics

top topics

join