It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we all going to die or be changed into zombies with covid and its vaccines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Really people. We are all dying like flies being swatted with a fly swatter .
Just look at the figures today. Oh my God, the world is going to end, lets put everyone back into an economic prison all but those that give millions to the fkn politicians . Never did understand why Walmart can remain open but that Indian restaurant on an Indian reservation in Arizona had to shut down.

Here people , take a look at this and see why the wicked is controlling your thoughts of " how dare you think you can have freedom of thought from now on " . Like I said many times now the world is in an evil spider world trap of stupidity controlled by the few in power THAT MUST AND WILL REMAIN IN POWER.

Here is some freak'n truth, oh and forget about those that are anti vaxed, not much going on here since over 40% of the population is over 55 years of age. They are the one that are feeding us. They ( the news media ) is not going to attack them for not being vaxxed.

Tokyo confirmed 17 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday, with the daily count staying below 30 for the 28th straight day.

The seven-day average of daily new cases stood at 16.7, compared to 15.0 a week before.

The number of severely ill COVID-19 patients under Tokyo’s criteria was three, unchanged from Wednesday. One new death was reported among COVID-19 patients in Tokyo.

American politicians who control the covid and other politicians around the world are lying to everyone.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

With over a hundred billion of us having enjoyed a prosperous co existence with our microbial kin for millions of years I'm not losing much sleep over covid or the vax itself. Killing the cash cows is bad for business.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The wife and I both just had SARS-CoV 2 and we survived, although we do eat foods that buffer the virus from going covid.

It isn't covid till the immune system inappropriately responds to the virus, so we did not have covid 19

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It sounds like Japan may not be testing enough. If the US wasn't pushing tests as hard as they are the vaccine, I think our numbers might look a lot different.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

With over a hundred billion of us having enjoyed a prosperous co existence with our microbial kin for millions of years I'm not losing much sleep over covid or the vax itself. Killing the cash cows is bad for business.

Yes, indeed.
Many of us here can be isolated on these small islands and yet no one other then in Okinawa and Miyakojima came down with the corona virus.
People need to wake up before all loss of I can do what I want is lost.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It sounds like Japan may not be testing enough. If the US wasn't pushing tests as hard as they are the vaccine, I think our numbers might look a lot different.

No, testing is in full swing here. Even at all international airports. It is really like China here when it comes to testing. But the figures are fairly true. You see when people test positive, we quarantine them so our figures are believable .

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
According to the ingredients inside this experimental drug.....die.

Eugenics in action.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
According to the ingredients inside this experimental drug.....die.

Eugenics in action.

that is much sad news too read
maybe it really is true

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm hoping that by next year enough will wake up and become more aware of the endless goal post moving/new variant agenda , that the majority will refuse 'booster' and rebel against any further tyranny.
If not, I don't see this ending well for any of us, including the 'elites'

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I'm hoping that by next year enough will wake up and become more aware of the endless goal post moving/new variant agenda , that the majority will refuse 'booster' and rebel against any further tyranny.

Are the elites the ones in power over our sillyness to believe all their two face lies ?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: ancientlight

Are the elites the ones in power over our sillyness to believe all their two face lies ?

No... we need non-compliance to taking 'boosters' That's why the majority need to wake up to their agenda.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
why do zombies like to eat only brains? i don't like brains.

the hypothalamus is pretty good if handled well.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The answer is yes, we are all going to die and no we are not going to change into zombies. Everyone dies. We are just not all going to die from the Covid Vax. You all should know this by now. Doesn't EVERYONE here know people who are vaxed and fine? I KNOW YOU DO.

Zombies?

Every single person I know is vaxed. Every single person I know is fine. No problems.

Oh, and most people I know are old. And fine.

I know, I have to WAIT till the "elites" "set off" the vax to kill me I guess. Till then, I just live my life and enjoy my days.

Have a nice Friday all!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Everyone vaxed is fine. Accept they have to get a booster every three
months and the more times you get jabbed the more chance they hit
a vein. And I heard that really F^&%s a person up.

You tube okay?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It isn't covid till the immune system inappropriately responds to the virus, so we did not have covid 19

This was sarcasm, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Brother? Damn! Don't you ever have anything nice to say?

The world is general...is pretty great. Messed up as we are, still.

Smile more friend. It doesn't cost anything.🤙
Bless you over there from over here!
✌️🙏

edit on 12214631America/ChicagoFri, 10 Dec 2021 10:01:46 -060001202100000046 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
GRRRAAAAAIIIIINNNNSS ....

Ahem, sorry, my vaccine was kicking, but you know ... gotta save the planet, so my inner zombie is vegan

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

No, testing is in full swing here. Even at all international airports. It is really like China here when it comes to testing. But the figures are fairly true. You see when people test positive, we quarantine them so our figures are believable .

Maybe they just need to increase the cycles of the PCR test.

Keep cycling the test until they find something.

Drill, drill, drill that Covid has to be in there somewhere!

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
We were turned into zombies decades ago by tv and advertising. Now we wonder the Earth thinking more about fictional soap opera characters than our friends and family and groaning the words Apple, Nike, Chanel instead of ‘Braaaains’

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

Yes, indeed.
Many of us here can be isolated on these small islands and yet no one other then in Okinawa and Miyakojima came down with the corona virus.
People need to wake up before all loss of I can do what I want is lost.

It should not matter what Trojan horse or fear mongering tool they use, the fear of living under tyrannical rule, should be enough for us to fight for the right to a free future for our children.

If we choose tyranny over freedom, we have already lost and there is no hope for us. If people are waiting for a Moses to lead them to freedom. They should remember that freedom was paid for with 400 years in the wilderness, borderline starvation, and in the end, they still had to fight for the promised land.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join