It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D'ya still think they aint experimenting on ya?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
True story. Just a few days old.
A friend of mine who shall remain anon was recently taken into hospital with Breathing difficulties, incoherent, probably due to lack of oxygen to the brain and passing blood.
He tested positive about 10 days prior to being admitted to the hospital. He's unvaccinated and remains unvaccinated. His reason for choosing not to be vaccinated was because his fit and healthy workmate died of a brain aneurysm 3 days after his first covid jab. They are both around the same age so received their letters to get vaccinated a week apart.

Last Thursday he was admitted and put on oxygen. This is his story

He was not given any drugs. Just oxygen. He was asked by 5 different doctors and nurses etc why he wasn't vaccinated. You wouldn't ask a man dying of cancer why he smoked. There is no need for those questions.

He had a catheter inserted. The bag was filled with dark blood. They told him his kidneys were not functioning too well. The next day they told him they had this new drug. In fact, they told him they had two new drugs, Drug A, and Drug B. The choice is yours. They are really expensive drugs and he was lucky he was getting offered them.

The caveat was they would need to intubate him and put him in a coma as the drugs could stick his lungs together. They had a bed with an intubator when he was ready. He told them to remove the catheter and heart monitor, Signed himself out, and went home.

He's doing fine and on the road to recovery.

I'm guessing he dodged a bullet here. They are playing a game with human lives because they can get away with it. If he died they would have had covid related organ failure on his death cert. Nothing to do with their experimental drugs.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Hopefully he pulls through and if he does he probably made the better choice. Which country was this in?

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You are right the experiment is not over, is more experimentation with anybody that will become sick with or without the jab, is new medications been tested that will be offered to those jabbed and none jabbed to see how they work.

It is sad but this is the truth, because the way the covid virus reshape rules and protections, is not need for trials anymore, when is plenty of people that can be use as testers.

This our future, but is ok, is for the good of humanity, or that is what we been told.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What the heck did I just read…..

Iamma not gunna calls you a liar, but I think you got one heck of an imaginary friend.

People are not trying to kill you….

(post by DaCook removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There are rumours going about that the vaccinated are being given Invermectin when in hospital for covid in the UK while the unvaccinated are intubated.
Your post doesn't surprise me at all,they would want the purebloods to test their meds.

edit on 9/12/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Holy crap. Glad he was able to walk out of there. I hope he continues to improve and can stay away from the hospital.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Iamma not gunna calls you a liar, but I think you got one heck of an imaginary friend.

How would you know?
You are biased anyway as you are all for mass medical experimentation on with no informed consent.
Collaborators better hope there isn't a Nuremberg style trial in the future.
Death at the end of a rope awaits.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

How would you know?
You are biased anyway as you are all for mass medical experimentation on with no informed consent.

Obviously you have no clue how the medical profession actually works. Yes, educated people do know when they see total ignorance.

Denny

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

He was not given any drugs. Just oxygen. He was asked by 5 different doctors and nurses etc why he wasn't vaccinated. You wouldn't ask a man dying of cancer why he smoked. There is no need for those questions.

Pretty sure it's beyond practicing physician curiosity, especially if a note was jotted down.
As much that it is a medical experiment, I'm sure there's a couple sociologist professionals taking notes and just so ecstatically fascinated how 300 people per 100k exercise conscionable thoughts and interaction, while the rest just follow the trail of news bits in a misconfiguration with actual reality. Bread and butter.

Our body's tend to do what our minds insist. Driven by emotions is not always the best course of action. Think healthy be healthy.

Sounds like a legit case of mind over matter with your friend. I'm glad he's on the mend. I also believe in miracles so am grateful to learn of this.
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Pretty sure it's beyond practicing physician curiosity, especially if a note was jotted down.
As much that it is a medical experiment, I'm sure there's a couple sociologist professionals taking notes and just so ecstatically fascinated how 300 people per 100k exercise conscionable thoughts and interaction, while the rest just follow the trail of news bits in a misconfiguration with actual reality. Bread and butter.

Our body's tend to do what our minds insist. Driven by emotions is not always the best course of action. Think healthy be healthy.

Sounds like a legit case of mind over matter with your friend. I'm glad he's on the mend. I also believe in miracles so am grateful to learn of this.
🙏❤

Mind over matter. Give me a break.

Denny

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

How would you know?

Yes, educated people do know when they see total ignorance.

Denny

Not necessarily true.
Inculcation toward the ends of strict adherence to medical dogma,
which dogma may be programmed to favor business, big business,
as default, would hardly be a surprise. This entire industry has been
hijacked, like an election, to cave to the 'back to normalcy' tenets
of Gauci and Fates.

Why on earth would the medical industry not seize upon covid?
First of all, it would be in their interest.
Secondly, in terms of livelihood, it may cost a doctor everything, to upset the cart.
Any cart. I should be amazed were there not screening measures in place, during the conduct of
admissions interviews, to prevent any such med student candidate form becoming 'educated'.
Nip it in the bud.

As for being 'educated'....education is a thing which doesn't just stop happening.

Unless you, or someone, thinks it does...in which case, it tells much of the practitioner
in the field, and of the subject, or customer, as well.

Throughout one's practice, even with dedicated study,
a mere human can scarcely scratch
the surface of a few branches of prokaryotes, even in a lifetime of study.
I am afraid that what is happening is
we are being held hostage, by globalist powers,
through algorithm driven creations of the virus family, viruses (and phages) which possibly respond
to 'commands' the means through which go beyond our ability to conceive.
That's what computers, miniaturization, electrorheology
and microscopy have enabled Gauci/Fates, as plainly as horns on satan, to wield.

Surprise. The 'educated' have been educated to obey, just like everyone else, or else...
They are 'educated' enough to know that what has created, and usurped, position of global authority,
has neither need for God, nor soul; and, possibly, smart enough to sense we are all being bidden,
to join them in this deficiency.

Peak or maximum propaganda, therefore, just as greater amount
of force is needed to set an object in motion, than to keep it in motion,
must be dissolved in solution continuously.
They do not want to lose this virgin treat. It must succeed, or they lose
more than time: they lose it all. Wouldn't that just suck?

# 1517

edit on 9-12-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Says the person that thinks January 6th was an insurrection and planned coup.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I like how you just dismiss anything that does not fit inside your little Idealistic Box .

The story sounds very believable and you would know that if you had ever worked in the Medical field .

PA's , Nurse practitioners , RN's , LPN's, Paramedics , CNA's etc etc all of them work in hospitals and all of them are very emotionally detached because that is part of the Job and all of them take orders from Doctors because in Hospitals Doctors are GOD .

Death is the business of Hospitals and that is there dark secret , they save who they can and kill when necessary . " Medical Errors" account for more than 250,000 deaths each year in the USA that is the third leading cause of death in the USA .

Do you have any idea how broad the term " Medical Error " is ?

So maybe think before you call someone a LIAR because you have no Idea what your talking about.
edit on 9-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

How would you know?

Obviously you have no clue how the medical profession actually works. Yes, educated people do know when they see total ignorance.

Denny
Because it's got MD in its username,I'm meant to believe it's a doctor?
How would you possibly know if someone is 'educated' by reading their posts?
Some people are educated above their intelligence,so it means nothing.
I thought communist always kill the intelligista first?
edit on 9/12/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
no doubt in my mind they were gonna kill him and collect the money.

Maybe they personally weren't trying to kill him, but the protocol they have to follow to keep their job would have.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have been trying to keep up with the approved drugs for covid, and I know none of them that will require being put into a coma to work. NAC can do a little of what they say, and there are other procedures that utilize growth hormones and something like collagen or elastin treatments to bind tissues. They are not approved for covid though.

I have no idea what they were talking about...A or B doesn't make much sense. There are some drugs that can help with that method of action but none are approved for covid and none require an induced coma, and I think that they are just experimental drugs for other lung problems at this point. Although I do not keep up with new drugs being approved for other diseases till I see things that interest me where they could be beneficial. There are so many new drugs being developed lately that I cannot spend so much time researching a med where the side effects are worse than the disease they are treating.

I am not sure that the guy getting the treatment understood what they were saying they were going to do. Maybe he had another problem they were trying to treat because he had blood in his urine or something, but I doubt if they were going to put him in a coma, maybe just sedate him for a few days.
edit on 9-12-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Denny Because it's got MD in its username,I'm meant to believe it's a doctor?
How would you possibly know if someone is 'educated' by reading their posts?
Some people are educated above their intelligence,so it means nothing.
I thought communist always kill the intelligista first?

Real easy…. Words matter. You give yourself away.

Denny

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
One man's educated is another man's brainwashed inability to think for themselves. a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

🙏❤

Mind over matter. Give me a break.

Denny

Free your mind, your ass will follow ain't just a song Mr chef boyardee.
Sorry if you tried hurting my feels and I reacted in kind.
🙏❤

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join