It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Jussie Smollett found GUILTY of hate crime hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just like the Rittenhouse verdict, Justice has once again been served towards Jussie Smollette and his disgusting racist hate crime hoax attack - being found guilty on 5 of 6 charges.

I hope this demented POS who currently sits in the oval office thanks to cheating, lies and stupid people gets hammered for his shoot-from-the-hip virtue signalling tweet about this fake hoax hate crime.

Likewise, I hope Kamala Harris is sorely embarrassed with her tweet still up proclaiming his immediate innocence when the story first broke.

Or this humdinger from arguably the most stupid politician to ever gain a position in public life...

Hollyweird once again is nothing but a pathetic propaganda wing of extremist leftist ideology, relying solely on lies and deception to push their globalist class war against average Joe.

This asshole should get jail time, not just 'community service' as a punishment. History will record him as a pathetic loser, along with all those tards that supported him.

NOW - back to the real crime of the century - the pedophile class and the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell.

EYES ON THE TARGET PEOPLE.

edit on 9/12/2021 by Sublimecraft because: added tweet from Benny

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Jussie should love prison, a new date each day....Lol
edit on Decemberpm31b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's truly astounding how Joe Biden can be so wrong about so much so frequently.

+55 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Jussie can sleep well tonight knowing his attacker has been convicted.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Getting thrown a couple bones but what is actually about to be taken away? Ghislaine innocent? Or something else entirely race related?

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
He will get probation most likely...

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Jussie can sleep well tonight knowing his attacker has been convicted.

But the jury won't sleep well because BLM and NBC are attempting to find out who they are.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

:u p:

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Juicy Smells-it is a racist who wanted to taget white folks and Trump voters.

He's no better than a KKK member.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OMG! I can't believe this wraysis attack is being swept under the rug. Obviously there is no justice for a black man in the United States. Victim blame much America?

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

NOW - back to the real crime of the century - the pedophile class and the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell.

Indeed.

A great source who broadcasts daily.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Just like the Rittenhouse verdict, Justice has once again been served towards Jussie Smollette and his disgusting racist hate crime hoax attack - being found guilty on 5 of 6 charges.

I hope this demented POS who currently sits in the oval office thanks to cheating, lies and stupid people gets hammered for his shoot-from-the-hip virtue signalling tweet about this fake hoax hate crime.

Likewise, I hope Kamala Harris is sorely embarrassed with her tweet still up proclaiming his immediate innocence when the story first broke.

Or this humdinger from arguably the most stupid politician to ever gain a position in public life...

Hollyweird once again is nothing but a pathetic propaganda wing of extremist leftist ideology, relying solely on lies and deception to push their globalist class war against average Joe.

This asshole should get jail time, not just 'community service' as a punishment. History will record him as a pathetic loser, along with all those tards that supported him.

EYES ON THE TARGET PEOPLE.

Thanks!

They need to own this.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why did Jussie Smollett do it?

Hint: Senator Kamala Harris

edit on 12/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN
OMG! I can't believe this wraysis attack is being swept under the rug. Obviously there is no justice for a black man in the United States. Victim blame much America?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

We'll all be eagerly awaiting the about-face and retraction/apologies from avid racebaiters like AOC, Kramalla, and Great Great Great Grammpa Bidens for their knee-jerk reactions and "race" to judgement (that turned about to be ridiculously hasty and premature).

Any minute now, they'll walk back their inflammatory, outrageous "shoot from the hip" instant reactions....(WAIT! I thought we fixed the outrageous, brash and obnoxious Tweet issue in November 2020?!)

Their apologies will be any minute now...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

.....should be any minute.....

link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

We'll all be eagerly awaiting the about-face and retraction/apologies from avid racebaiters like AOC, Kramalla, and Great Great Great Grammpa Bidens for their knee-jerk reactions and "race" to judgement (that turned about to be ridiculously hasty and premature).

Any minute now, they'll walk back their inflammatory, outrageous "shoot from the hip" instant reactions....(WAIT! I thought we fixed the outrageous, brash and obnoxious Tweet issue in November 2020?!)

Their apologies will be any minute now...

Did they apologize yet?...I was eating a sandwich.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I honestly couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not.

Sky screaming is probably accurate.

link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

(starts holding breath)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ABC just informed me to be on alert for a white supremacist reaction to the verdict.

Are you going out tonight? Taking your bleach and rope?

That is a way too common reaction of the blue eyed devil and I don't know why we tolerate it.

No justice-no peas.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join