It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Kyle Rittenhouse - An Interview With Glen Beck

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I've watched a few interviews with Kyle Rittenhouse where everyone was kissing up to him like fans basking in the shadow of a celebrity. A lot of people want him to be more than he is. Kyle says who he is in this interview with Glen Beck. He's just an 18 year old person who wants to go to college. He wants to put his past behind him and be treated like a normal human being. I found this interview pretty genuine and touching. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

That was a wonderful interview. Kyle is a beautiful soul and I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

jesus would surely be quite happy with him. it remains to be said that the biggest hypocrites are still right-wings. seriously, why celebrating this boy? because he went for a walk with his assault rifle and snuffed out two human lives? pretty sick.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Watched him on crowder yesterday.. he’s a charming young man who’s been through hell .. he spent 2 months in prison on remand .. doesn’t seem to of effected him to much .. he said he read more books in the 2 months than he’s read all his life .. I like him a lot .

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: onoloufo

jesus would surely be quite happy with him. it remains to be said that the biggest hypocrites are still right-wings. seriously, why celebrating this boy? because he went for a walk with his assault rifle and snuffed out two human lives? pretty sick.

You really should try to understand the facts before you make a judgement. It's clear you don't know them. Watch a re-run of the trial. If after you know the facts, you think the same, super.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: onoloufo

No sicker than lauding George Floyd as an American hero. I'll bet Rittenhouse doesn't get a bronze statue.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

That's exactly what a left wing extremist would say.
Never a mention of the criminal scum who attacked him.
Do you support peados attacking kids?
edit on 9/12/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The attackers were not shot until they stepped over the line and that is called Self Defense 100% of the time in the USA. The Dems and their allies are doing their darndest to change that.

Paraphrasing, Jesus said you can turn the other cheek only so many times and you may respond. He would indeed be proud of how only the scummy evil ones were the ones put down like the animals they pretended to be. The one that survives seems to be genuinely repented of the whole series of events that led to his arm being smoked. The innocent of the world witnessed the guilty scummy people who have child rape on one's Rap sheet attacked someone and then got what the Hindu's call Karma.

You have to admit when you jump into a fire as those idiots did, you tend to get burned. When you have God on your side because of your upright lifestyle he allows you to discern when to protect the innocent who can't defend themselves and their family. That is why Kyle should never hang his head in shame. He should not boast of it as a kill of a wild animal, tho it was in some ways a rabid human who said "kill me" just before Kyle was forced to do so.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Ah yes, republicans, building statues of fentanyl addicted criminals! Burning down buildings because they didn't get their way! Yes, Jesus would sure be quite happy with him.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

I think he ain’t a bad kid at all. But Im concerned about the amount of media, fame and attention he is getting at his age. Very few kids his age are able to handle these type of things well and come out good as functional adults.

If I was his parents or advisors I would try my best to have him return to a normal life as soon as possible instead of going around the media circus. The grifters are possibly out and about trying to make a quick buck from this young man and they could care less of the consequences of all this has on him 5-10 years down the road.

edit on 9-12-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
He killed a pedo who was bearing down on him screaming "F@ck you!". Clearly a sexual threat so he defended himself.

Noice shot kid

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
He’s a typical kid from flyover America that got caught in a bad situation, when the police were ordered to stand down.

Is this a great country or what?

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: onoloufo

Actually, he went out to clean graffitti and help protect a neighborhood business that had been set on fire the night before. He was carrying an AR15, that is popular because it looks scary, but is not an assault rifle. He was attacked by criminal thugs, one a convicted child molester, because he tried to put out a fire they had just set. He was chased when he tried to retreat and find a cop. He shot them in self defense, as was found by a jury.

Your need to spin the facts of this says more about you than anything else.

He is a very likeable young man, and does not deserve the hate directed at him by the left. Its disgusting.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

There arent many adults that can handle themselves as well as Kyle has shown, in a lifethreatening crunch. He did everything right. And he showed a maturity on the stand and in interviews since, that many adults twice his age cant demonstrate.

Kyle will be fine, and he will get all the help he needs.

Your concern troll seems a bit like wishful thinking, frankly.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Please. I’m going to tell you right now that this kids will have issues down the road? How I know that? Cause everyone does!! My point is that fame and attention and this young age can affect people and that’s not a wild comment.

If you think Rittenhouse is some sort of a Saint that will never have a issue in his life then your expectations of him and misguided and highly unrealistic and you are setting up yourself to be disappointed.

Without having a crystal ball I call tell you that this things have a high likelihood to happen to him:
1. Getting drunk in public
2. Getting into a brawl at a bar
3. Maybe a DUI
4. Getting some sort of altercation that involves police being called

How do I know that? Because it happens to almost everyone (expect the dui part).

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Exactly. What Kyle did was objectively heroic. But at the same time, he's just a regular young guy.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Agreed.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Possibly but he strikes me as too level-headed and grounded for that. I could see it happening if he lost his faith. He quit school to work three jobs to support his mom. Hard working, loyal, focused, self-disciplined. Then he protects his neighborhood from terrorists when the police are pulled back, putting himself in great danger to assist others. The fame and social scorn (and praise) will be difficult for him, but not as difficult as taking two lives (albeit in self-defense.) He is deeply troubled by it of course, but is getting counselling, and able to conduct himself in a calm and rational manner. You can see his heart, alive and well. He has tons of support as well. It's not like the Brittany Spears situation. Kyle will be just fine.

By the way, do you people realize how low and pathetic it is for trying to vilify the Right for over-praising him? It's a sign that you've run out of legitimate arguments. Perhaps you should go back to blaming Trump for everything Biden's handlers are doing.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The right and left does this all the time. They pick people as their Saints only to be disappointed in later years. The Smollet case and George Zimmerman are prime examples of this. Both picked as saints and both showing to be horrible human beings later on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join