It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Who Know This and Freely Choose Covid-19 Vaccination are Equivalent to Cigarette Smokers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Because is easier to blame someone else then admit all the blame is yours. But tryth will be known soon I can't wait to see what they have to say then who will be blamed, again unvaccinted I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Are employers exempt from liability if they require the vaccine?

Oh, do we have those ambulance chasing type Lawyers who would gladly make them want to settle out of court at bare minimum and make them fire all the top positions of the company too.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Sadly, the experiment is still ongoing people that took the shot, will be now and forever under the supervision of their doctors and data will be send to CDC regularly.

Hopefully the side effects of the jab will be as with the virus, only affecting some but no others. I am sure pharma is after the children more than the adults as they will provide a lifetime of data to be collected.

Those that had the real shot are likely shedding to the non CV vaxxed. I have 4 family members as of today that have bad colds and did test pos for CV, all double jabbed. Dad is sniffling and Mom has it worse. Trying to call them today and they are normally busy and might miss my call anyway but I am going to keep trying.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Sadly, the experiment is still ongoing people that took the shot, will be now and forever under the supervision of their doctors and data will be send to CDC regularly.

Hopefully the side effects of the jab will be as with the virus, only affecting some but no others. I am sure pharma is after the children more than the adults as they will provide a lifetime of data to be collected.

Those that had the real shot are likely shedding to the non CV vaxxed. I have 4 family members as of today that have bad colds and did test pos for CV, all double jabbed. Dad is sniffling and Mom has it worse. Trying to call them today and they are normally busy and might miss my call anyway but I am going to keep trying.

Yeah right.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" Cigarette Smokers "

Sorry , I Missed the Connection there . WTF . ?

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I hope they will be fine and will recuperate faster, soo they can enjoy Christmas with the family.

For what have seen covid is not as bad with most people, just a bit hard on people with health problems. As with any upper respiratory virus they need to get their medications and take care.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
These companies advertise drugs on tv with happy soothing music and happy people while quickly reading off lists of side effects that can easily be worse than symptoms and illnesses they treat, including heart attacks, strokes, comas, suicidal thoughts and even outright death. And they were not even legally required to do that for decades.

The sad truth, most people are just plain stupid, especially the ones who love to brag about being intellectually superior. Regular rational folk tend to dismiss a supposed medicine that advertises there is a slight chance it could kill you . idiots believe its their only chance of reprieve.

i know right!?

i'm amazed they have the balls to say it.

Corporations do what they do with advertising, because it works. Americans really gullible. I learned this back in the 1980's when applying the "marketing" techniques I was being taught at the time.

People hated pharmaceuticals until (corrupt animal torturer) Anthony Fauci started taking the stage at the White House every day to tell people how hard Moderna and Pfizer were "working for us", to develop a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Cigarette Smokers "

Sorry , I Missed the Connection there . WTF . ?

How do you mean? Are you asking for additional info of some kind?

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I’m an employer, my people will never be penalized for and decisions they make concerning their health.

Dr. Anthony Fauci can suck it. Go Brandon.

UNLESS what they have is potentially dangerous to others. Like EBOLA or DEMENTIA.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

They lie to the people the darn jab was already done by the Chinese they were the first to come out with it, it was a lot of money change to market the same jab as made by American companies, it was all a lie.

People drank the Pfizer and others Kool aid of the American jab when it was nothing, but china created jab.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

About your question if Vaccinated people are "Equivalent to Cigarette Smokers".
NO.

Vaccinated people are equivalent to "Dead Man Walking"

As you know, Graphene are swords stronger than steel.

source:

humansarefree.com...

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: opethPA

1. For once you stayed honest and fact driven on this statement.

2. The Sept Mandate only applies to the Executive Branch of which Congress is not a part.

www.usatoday.com...

3 . The WhiteHouse staff article is from July 23 and is no longer applicable . This has been stated multiple times in other threads yet you choose to ignore that fact...

www.factcheck.org...

How deceptive of you.

I'm done being polite.

You are outright lying.

And so is the democrat's factcheck.org.

OSHA is under the executive branch, and democrats attempted to use that fact to extend their illegal mandate to ALL American organizations with 100 or more employees through that same OSHA department.

Democrats also illegally tried to enforce it on medical industry employers with less than 100 employees, illegally claiming that since they accepted Medicare they had to enforce any and all executive branch mandates.

Including a rural mom & pop pharmacy with 4 employees.

The courts did not just stop this blatantly illegal activity being conducted by the democrat party, they outright slammed it as an intentional effort by democrats to violate the the U.S. Constitution.

Which part of my statements are lies or deceptive?

Was it the line where I said that Congress is not a part of the Executive Branch?
Was it where I said the White House article was from July 23 ?
Maybe it was the part where I said that article from the 23 is no longer applicable?

Since ATS is all about denying ignorance then no one should use CNN, FactCheck or The Gateway Pundit as a source because none of them are unbiased. Not a problem there because as per the Constitution Congress is part of the Legislative Branch and not a part of the Executive Branch:

www.usa.gov...#:~:text=Legislative%E2%80%94Makes%20laws%20(Congress%2C,%2C%20Cabinet%2C%20most%20federal%20agencies)

The part where I said the article was from July 23 I mean that comes from the source article listed so I am not sure how that could be what I am lying or being deceptive about.

Okay then it has to be the part about that alleged white house staff exemption no longer being applicable.

Using whichever search engine you like and using this string "is the white house staff exempt from vaccine mandate" will return millions of results all confirming what I said. Since I like to make things easy for people to try and actually get the truth though..here are just a few talking about it..I can already read that "these sources are all invalid because they aren't Republican "..No problem , here is the actual EO from Sept 9, 2021 - Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees: www.whitehouse.gov... -employees/

Of course only using an article from July and ignoring anything since then would be deceitful and no one here would do that.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

1. For once you stayed honest and fact driven on this statement.

2. The Sept Mandate only applies to the Executive Branch of which Congress is not a part.

www.usatoday.com...

3 . The WhiteHouse staff article is from July 23 and is no longer applicable . This has been stated multiple times in other threads yet you choose to ignore that fact...

www.factcheck.org...

How deceptive of you.

I'm done being polite.

You are outright lying.

And so is the democrat's factcheck.org.

OSHA is under the executive branch, and democrats attempted to use that fact to extend their illegal mandate to ALL American organizations with 100 or more employees through that same OSHA department.

Democrats also illegally tried to enforce it on medical industry employers with less than 100 employees, illegally claiming that since they accepted Medicare they had to enforce any and all executive branch mandates.

Including a rural mom & pop pharmacy with 4 employees.

The courts did not just stop this blatantly illegal activity being conducted by the democrat party, they outright slammed it as an intentional effort by democrats to violate the the U.S. Constitution.

Which part of my statements are lies or deceptive?

Was it the line where I said that Congress is not a part of the Executive Branch?
Was it where I said the White House article was from July 23 ?
Maybe it was the part where I said that article from the 23 is no longer applicable?

Since ATS is all about denying ignorance then no one should use CNN, FactCheck or The Gateway Pundit as a source because none of them are unbiased. Not a problem there because as per the Constitution Congress is part of the Legislative Branch and not a part of the Executive Branch:

www.usa.gov...#:~:text=Legislative%E2%80%94Makes%20laws%20(Congress%2C,%2C%20Cabinet%2C%20most%20federal%20agencies)

The part where I said the article was from July 23 I mean that comes from the source article listed so I am not sure how that could be what I am lying or being deceptive about.

Okay then it has to be the part about that alleged white house staff exemption no longer being applicable.

Using whichever search engine you like and using this string "is the white house staff exempt from vaccine mandate" will return millions of results all confirming what I said. Since I like to make things easy for people to try and actually get the truth though..here are just a few talking about it..I can already read that "these sources are all invalid because they aren't Republican "..No problem , here is the actual EO from Sept 9, 2021 - Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees: www.whitehouse.gov... -employees/

Of course only using an article from July and ignoring anything since then would be deceitful and no one here would do that.

It was 100% dishonest because you completely skipped over WHY the executive branch has been pushing so hard for it's own rules, and how they attempted to force them on nearly everyone else in a shameful and intentional plan to violate cotus.

So that democrats could illegally attempt to force them onto most of the country through osha, medicare, and other programs in a blatant and intentional effort to violate the constitutional rights of most people in the country.

Those are the words of the court, not me.

The executive branch did NOT just try to set rules for it's own employees as you and other democrats keep repeating in this blatant lie, THAT was the 'cover' for what democrats were actually doing.

Not opinion.

FACT.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I saw a video of a Pfizer exec talking about their immunity to any liability. If you look at the countries that were slow to receive vaccines you’ll see that they were the ones that were reluctant to offer this immunity. The exec said as much.

I wonder if they are using the old or new definition of immunity?

Thankyou for supplying that additional important information. The World Health Organization was complaining about the "poorer" countries not receiving vaccines. Maybe they are the ones who would not shield the pharmaceuticals against being sued.

It’s the World Bank President not a Pfizer Exec.

Here is a telegram link to the video and a written piece.

t.me...

Those countries don't realize how lucky they are that PFIZER has chosen to stay out.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Dr. Fauci said today the children are about to be targeted for BOOSTER shots. If someone had told me 2 years ago U.S. citizens would allow ourselves to be hoodwinked the way we've allowed ourselves to be for 2 years, I wouldn't have believed it.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Skyman65

originally posted by: infiniteMeow
OK if a common cold is a coronavirus right?
Then how come covid tests are negative when someone has a normal winter cold?

This doesn't seem right.

source www.bbc.co.uk...

Because it isn't right.

I'm 100% positive that some people with current cold/viral infections are testing as positive for Covid-19 without actually having the Covid-19 virus.

It's skewing the results and putting more people in danger being diagnosed with something they don't have.

On a side note.

I do believe that being ventilated by a respiratory therapist without proper training, is leading to death by ventilator induced lung injury.

Another cause of death adding to Covid-19 casualties. Institutionally acquired MRSA bacterial infection. This bacteria is rampant in most hospitals in the northwest. If you are fighting a virus, or your immune system is compromised you are at high risk for this awesome deadly bacterial infection.

This is how people can go in with a mild covid-19 infection, and there status can change overnight to being admitted to the ICU and put on a vent. MRSA is the only infection that's widely known to strike so fast with such a terrible outcome.

My wife herself is missing 25% of her left lung capacity after being injured by a ventilator during heart surgery. It's a delicate procedure, and a high risk "no other choice" solution.

100% positive? Did you read that link? That girl who had this cold had lateral flow Covid tests, all negative.

So, no.

lung injury and bacterial pneumonia opposed to a viral pneumonia

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

I counter with: www.reuters.com...

And why would 1 doctor be killed for exposing a substance that (if it's there), any doctor could expose?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Being a cigarette smoker, I have to say that I believe moderate tobacco use of a more natural type of tobacco is safer than getting the vaccine. Then again, I think that it is possible that for the majority of people who have low risk of the virus turning covid, getting the immunity from the virus infection is less risk than the risk of the mRNA side effects

But what do I know, I am just a mouse with no medical certificates hanging on my walls. A mouse that can comprehend what I read in medical research articles.

If people want to believe that the vaccine is perfectly safe and effective, it is their right and their life. I will not object, even if it is my own kids, it is their life not mine. If everyone thought that way on both sides, we would have a way better society in America.

Being a cigarette smoker, I have to say that my 25 cigs a day is FAR safer than taking the vaccine!

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The Brainwashing of some people is so pronounced, it makes you wonder how they are able to carry on day-to-day. You show them the below comparison, and they still don't comprehend how they're being played as suckers.

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, December 8, 2021

-Refresher and an Analogy for Consideration-

1.) PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES have obtained legal exemptions from being sued if any Adults or Children have adverse reactions to Covid-19 vaccines that result in medical expenses or disabilities. Also, there will be no reimbursement for lost wages while not working due to Covid-19 vaccine-related medical issues.

PROOF: www.cnbc.com...

2.) CONGRESS and STAFFERS have exempted themselves from any Covid-19 Vaccination Mandate.

PROOF: www.foxnews.com...

3.) WHITE HOUSE STAFF have exempted themselves from any Covid-19 Vaccination Mandate.

PROOF: www.foxnews.com...

Do the above three items, taken together, send a clear signal/message that the Covid-19 "vaccines" are potentially dangerous to the human body over time? In my mind, most definitely!

But unless you show people the above 3 items, they simply dismiss your warnings as paranoid conspiracy-nonsense.

Once you demonstrate how the POWERFUL in America are shying away from the Covid-19 injections, and equate choosing to be injected with these drugs, as being the same as choosing to smoke cigarettes....EYES ARE OPENED.

It may not change a person's belief-system, but they will certainly have these items in the back of their mind, from that point forward.

And, if they ask, "Why would doctors want us to be vaccinated, if the vaccines are risky?", show them how doctors, medical centers, clinics, Rite-Aids, etc.. are paid $40 per injection, with $0 overhead: www.cms.gov...

Covid-19 continuing to gradually fade away, efforts are ramping up across all industries and entities who benefit from the many billions of dollars the Federal Government has made available for promoting, distributing, and injecting the Covid-19 vaccines/boosters.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said this morning on CNN that the time is fast approaching when "FULLY-VACCINATED" will be re-defined to be THREE shots/jabs. On that date, those who have not had a booster will instantly be "Not Fully Vaccinated". Fauci says companies will grant a grace period before firing the newly "not fully vaccinated" employees, however.

-CareWeMust

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
While we are on the subject of Covid and smoking, here's a conversation I just had with a mate.

Me, Why you getting these vaccines, mate?.

Mate, 1, I don't want to die. 2, I don't want a disease damaging my internal organs, and 3, I don't want to be a burden on the NHS.

Me, What are your plans for this evening?.

Mate, Just sitting in with two bottles of Buckfast and 40 snout (cigarettes)

Me, Go back to that bit about damaging vital organs and burdens and stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join