It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Who Know This and Freely Choose Covid-19 Vaccination are Equivalent to Cigarette Smokers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

What's just as bad, there's ONLY 2 DEMOCRATS in the Senate who don't believe President Biden's promise that pumping an additional $2 Trillion into the economy will lower prices on everything....reduce inflation.

The rest of the Democrats in the U.S. Senate are as dumb* as Joe is. Americans just keep electing these folks, and complain about how bad things are.

*Dumb = Joe Graduated in the Bottom 10% of this college class.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: carewemust

1. For once you stayed honest and fact driven on this statement.

2. The Sept Mandate only applies to the Executive Branch of which Congress is not a part.

www.usatoday.com...

3 . The WhiteHouse staff article is from July 23 and is no longer applicable . This has been stated multiple times in other threads yet you choose to ignore that fact...

www.factcheck.org...

How deceptive of you.

I'm done being polite.

You are outright lying.

And so is the democrat's factcheck.org.

OSHA is under the executive branch, and democrats attempted to use that fact to extend their illegal mandate to ALL American organizations with 100 or more employees through that same OSHA department.

Democrats also illegally tried to enforce it on medical industry employers with less than 100 employees, illegally claiming that since they accepted Medicare they had to enforce any and all executive branch mandates.

Including a rural mom & pop pharmacy with 4 employees.

The courts did not just stop this blatantly illegal activity being conducted by the democrat party, they outright slammed it as an intentional effort by democrats to violate the the U.S. Constitution.

Excellent supporting background info!

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
These companies advertise drugs on tv with happy soothing music and happy people while quickly reading off lists of side effects that can easily be worse than symptoms and illnesses they treat, including heart attacks, strokes, comas, suicidal thoughts and even outright death. And they were not even legally required to do that for decades.

The sad truth, most people are just plain stupid, especially the ones who love to brag about being intellectually superior. Regular rational folk tend to dismiss a supposed medicine that advertises there is a slight chance it could kill you . idiots believe its their only chance of reprieve.

i know right!?

i'm amazed they have the balls to say it.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What's just as bad, there's ONLY 2 DEMOCRATS in the Senate who don't believe President Biden's promise that pumping an additional $2 Trillion into the economy will lower prices on everything....reduce inflation.

The rest of the Democrats in the U.S. Senate are as dumb* as Joe is. Americans just keep electing these folks, and complain about how bad things are.

joe even got caught, and and now admits to plagiarism in college in order to achieve that bottom 10% distinction.

Most stupidest faux president ever.

Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest, all in one racist & senile old man.

81 million Democrat voter registrations must be so proud of their own stupidity.

edit on 9-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
OK if a common cold is a coronavirus right?
Then how come covid tests are negative when someone has a normal winter cold?

This doesn't seem right.

source www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 9-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: source link

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow

This doesn't seem right.

source www.bbc.co.uk...

Because it isn't right.

I'm 100% positive that some people with current cold/viral infections are testing as positive for Covid-19 without actually having the Covid-19 virus.

It's skewing the results and putting more people in danger being diagnosed with something they don't have.

On a side note.

I do believe that being ventilated by a respiratory therapist without proper training, is leading to death by ventilator induced lung injury.

Another cause of death adding to Covid-19 casualties. Institutionally acquired MRSA bacterial infection. This bacteria is rampant in most hospitals in the northwest. If you are fighting a virus, or your immune system is compromised you are at high risk for this awesome deadly bacterial infection.

This is how people can go in with a mild covid-19 infection, and there status can change overnight to being admitted to the ICU and put on a vent. MRSA is the only infection that's widely known to strike so fast with such a terrible outcome.

My wife herself is missing 25% of her left lung capacity after being injured by a ventilator during heart surgery. It's a delicate procedure, and a high risk "no other choice" solution.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Something I am finding very bizarre since the omnicron variant is how the governments and media are continuing with the BS that the unvaccinated are responsible for spreading it.

Hang on-

Who have been the ONLY people allowed to travel internationally from BEFORE the new variant started?

The vaccinated.You literally cannot leave your country without the vaccine.

So how has omnicron spread from country to country?

It cannot be those who are NOT ALLOWED TO TRAVEL-yet people are running round like headless chickens screaming that it is the fault of the unvaccinated.

Its a new level of cognative dissonance.
Im starting to wonder if there may be Ostrich DNA in these vaccines.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

2.) CONGRESS and STAFFERS have exempted themselves from any Covid-19 Vaccination Mandate. PROOF: www.foxnews.com... 3.) WHITE HOUSE STAFF have exempted themselves from any Covid-19 Vaccination Mandate. PROOF: www.foxnews.com...

I need more of an explanation here .

I read both articles and they are gong in circles there is no explanation as to why these groups have Exempted status .

Does anyone have anymore information to add other than the obvious reasons , being they are powerful and they know the Vaccine is either Bad or BS.

My understanding, and the logical explanation, is that the EO from POTUS specifically exempted those classes of people. If Congress had any role in crafting the federal mandates, they too exempted those classes.

Understanding this is the quintessential "inside job", it's very easy to understand how and why they've exempted themselves.

Rules for thee, not for me. An old practice by government critters.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
They are exempt from the jab the same way they entitle themselves to ivermectin treatment, if the need is raised.

Without an out for them, (ivermectin treatment; antiparasitic) they'd be submitting to the death jab too.

Quite the fork in the road.

🙏❤

Communist compliance certificate;
Face covering and record of submitting to the death jab.

edit on (12/9/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I saw a video of a Pfizer exec talking about their immunity to any liability. If you look at the countries that were slow to receive vaccines you’ll see that they were the ones that were reluctant to offer this immunity. The exec said as much.

I wonder if they are using the old or new definition of immunity?

Thankyou for supplying that additional important information. The World Health Organization was complaining about the "poorer" countries not receiving vaccines. Maybe they are the ones who would not shield the pharmaceuticals against being sued.

It’s the World Bank President not a Pfizer Exec.

Here is a telegram link to the video and a written piece.

t.me...

edit on 12 9 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: Correction

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Middle of a career change in middle age, and my family has to eat.

*Shrugs* better I bear the consequences than they.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Back in the early 20th century doctors recommended smoking for a variety of ailments. They followed the science.

We’ve been lead to believe lately that science shouldn’t be questioned.

Smoke em if ya got em.

On the battlefield, soldiers were given a cigarette to ease their pain.

I remember getting 5 smokes Camel or Lucky Stripes in the meal kit. On the "15 mile road march" of 25 miles I want to add, we had people smoking at the top of "Generator Hill" and I was gagging. I wanted some clean air to breath at that moment. But it did ease their nerves and I gave them a ton of space.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Back in the early 20th century doctors recommended smoking for a variety of ailments. They followed the science.

We’ve been lead to believe lately that science shouldn’t be questioned.

Smoke em if ya got em.

On the battlefield, soldiers were given a cigarette to ease their pain.

I didn’t know that.

Just like giving the vax to ease the Covid.

History repeating itself.

The battlefield cigarettes didn't have filters either!

Nor did they have chemicals on them like they do today. You have to use filters now. Those old ones were just leaf and the nicotine content was high.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

joe even got caught, and and now admits to plagiarism in college in order to achieve that bottom 10% distinction.

Most stupidest faux president ever.

Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest, all in one racist & senile old man.

81 million Democrat voter registrations must be so proud of their own stupidity.

I would bet anyone a dinner at the best restaurant of our choice in America that the number of votes cast by real people will end up being closer to 40 million than 81. Might be closer to 30 mil but I will stand with 40.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Good News keeps coming.

A federal judge on Tuesday blocked President Joe Biden’s administration from enforcing a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for employees of federal contractors, the latest in a string of victories for Republican-led states pushing back against Biden’s pandemic policies.

U.S. District Court Judge R. Stan Baker, in Augusta, Georgia, issued a stay to bar enforcement of the mandate nationwide.
More at: mynorthwest.com...

But the media is not reporting it, because it makes Biden looks bad, and reduces the $$$ they get from pharmaceuticals and govt for pushing Vaccines/Boosters.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I’m an employer, my people will never be penalized for and decisions they make concerning their health.

Dr. Anthony Fauci can suck it. Go Brandon.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyman65

originally posted by: infiniteMeow

This doesn't seem right.

source www.bbc.co.uk...

Because it isn't right.

I'm 100% positive that some people with current cold/viral infections are testing as positive for Covid-19 without actually having the Covid-19 virus.

It's skewing the results and putting more people in danger being diagnosed with something they don't have.

On a side note.

I do believe that being ventilated by a respiratory therapist without proper training, is leading to death by ventilator induced lung injury.

Another cause of death adding to Covid-19 casualties. Institutionally acquired MRSA bacterial infection. This bacteria is rampant in most hospitals in the northwest. If you are fighting a virus, or your immune system is compromised you are at high risk for this awesome deadly bacterial infection.

This is how people can go in with a mild covid-19 infection, and there status can change overnight to being admitted to the ICU and put on a vent. MRSA is the only infection that's widely known to strike so fast with such a terrible outcome.

My wife herself is missing 25% of her left lung capacity after being injured by a ventilator during heart surgery. It's a delicate procedure, and a high risk "no other choice" solution.

100% positive? Did you read that link? That girl who had this cold had lateral flow Covid tests, all negative.

So, no.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Are employers exempt from liability if they require the vaccine?

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hmmm. Until recently they did not even really know how mRNA enters the cells. Strange that they would develop and push a supposed vaccine when they did not know how it actually works till after it was given to so many people.

scitechdaily.com...

Notice what they say about what it actually does in the cells.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Sadly, the experiment is still ongoing people that took the shot, will be now and forever under the supervision of their doctors and data will be send to CDC regularly.

Hopefully the side effects of the jab will be as with the virus, only affecting some but no others. I am sure pharma is after the children more than the adults as they will provide a lifetime of data to be collected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join