It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The classic topics from ATS early this century

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: putnam6

Like the thread idea, fun.
But UFO's haven't been debunked, far from it. Between Navy evidence officially presented to the public, and different militaries around the world releasing documents, it's become more credible than ever. Even if this wasn't the case, there is tons of credible witness accounts, a multitude of evidence, and reports of such events throughout human history.

As for ATS threads, yeah 9-11 and UFO coverups had a lot to do with me coming here. The original ATS site kept popping up in multiple Google searches on interesting topics, so after a while I thought I'd might as well make an account lol

LOL don't get me wrong Im a believer, Im putting this out there for discussion, maybe debunked wasn't the best word perhaps indifferent. Cause I too thought the Navy footage would create more of a fervor than it has.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Planet X/Nibiru is the main reason why I am here!!! I don't care what anyone says, I still believe that Nibiru exists. Now, I don't necessarily believe that it is on the elliptical orbit they seem to think it is but we all know now how many planets they've seem to have discovered that shouldn't be there or been created there. There is some truth to this.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Like the thread idea, fun.
But UFO's haven't been debunked, far from it. Between Navy evidence officially presented to the public, and different militaries around the world releasing documents, it's become more credible than ever. Even if this wasn't the case, there is tons of credible witness accounts, a multitude of evidence, and reports of such events throughout human history.

As for ATS threads, yeah 9-11 and UFO coverups had a lot to do with me coming here. The original ATS site kept popping up in multiple Google searches on interesting topics, so after a while I thought I'd might as well make an account lol

LOL don't get me wrong Im a believer, Im putting this out there for discussion, maybe debunked wasn't the best word perhaps indifferent. Cause I too thought the Navy footage would create more of a fervor than it has.

The reason it didn't is because we've all know for years that this # is real to some extent. We've been desensitized so much that I'm not sure anything other than maybe an actual discovery of another intelligent life will shock us.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The good old days with Bernie threads.
gee, I miss Bernie those were fun !

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Skinwalker Ranch sucked me in, Black Knight Satellite and of course...UFO's! Man I miss those days.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join