It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William's Diary - TTS2022 - Non-writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You're probably thinking that three entries is a bit too much for one person, but this wasn't meant to be an entry at first, then I thought it might be a good idea to enter it. I hope you like it, although my other entries seem to be getting less flags and stars than everyone else...but then lots of people only vote when all entries are in.

Another reason I entered this was because JohnnyAnonymous said something in the TTS2022 thread about less entries recently and writer's block. Shout out to him for being the second-best mod (first being DTOM, of course). Well, enough rambling for now.

---------------------------------------------------

Christmas Day

Woohoo! It's been quite the year. Old Eddy died on the fourth of January, and now here I am, King of England. I have to say, it hasn't been an easy ride, with Harold's betrayal. That was very inconvenient. I probably wouldn't have had to fight and kill him if he hadn't gone and broken his promise. But boy, it was worth it. I'm sitting here in Eddy's old room with a nice warm fire and the Crown of England on my head.

'Tis the season to be jolly...well, I'll certainly have something to be jolly about. Anyways, gotta dash, they've probably got the feast ready by now. Some cheese and wine sounds nice.

William, Duke of Normandy and King of England

PS. I heard they're calling me "The Conqueror" somewhere.

PSS. That hairy star turned out to be lucky after all.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It is Tis the Season for Wine and Cheese !

Thanks for your submission, good luck!
Johnny

(PS.. also don't forget to add a link in the main Contest thread... thanx!)

edit on 12/8/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonstar7

A historical Short story , Nice I like it

new topics

join