It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC’s Covid vaccination rates appear inflated, experts worry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Next time someone tries to tell me the official government numbers are golden and no one lies about them, re-read this and, on behalf of everyone whom has said as much for nearly two years:
& STFU.

www.msn.com...

For nearly a month, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s online vaccine tracker has shown that virtually everyone 65 and older in the U.S. — 99.9 percent — has received at least one Covid-19 vaccine dose.

That would be remarkable — if it were true.

But health experts and state officials say it’s certainly not.

They note that the CDC as of Sunday had recorded more seniors as having been at least partly vaccinated — 55.4 million — than there are people in the age group — 54.1 million — according to the latest census data from 2019. The CDC’s vaccination rate for residents 65 and older is also significantly higher than the 89 percent vaccination rate found in a poll conducted in November by KFF. Similarly, a YouGov poll conducted last month for The Economist found that 83 percent of people 65 and up said they had received at least an initial dose of a vaccine.

And the CDC counts 21 states as having almost all their senior residents at least partly vaccinated (99.9 percent). But several of those states show much lower figures in their vaccination databases, including California, at 86 percent, and West Virginia, at nearly 90 percent as of Monday.

CDC officials said the agency may not be able to determine whether people are getting their first, second or booster doses if they got their shots in different states or even from providers in the same city or state. That can lead the CDC to overestimate first doses and underestimate booster doses, CDC spokesperson Scott Pauley said.

I'll give that much for whetting the reader's whistle here, the article is rather in-depth & critical of the figures given by the government. Which again, to remind the stubborn, are raising red flags for impossible feats of compliance completeness.

They are not giving tangible math for Covid pressuring, and it's gaining attention. Propaganda's numerical claims and actuality are not stacking up. The government's not trustworthy in the accurate tracking arena, nawwww, who'da thunk it!

DBCowboy told ya so two years ago.

Edit: Oh yeah, it's an NBC article hosted on MSN's news. Someone's going to short-circuit & make excuses anyway.
edit on 12/8/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I've never trusted any government or media.

It has steadily got worse for the last two years.

The only thing I find surprising these days is the amount of people who do trust them.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Next time someone tries to tell me the official government numbers are golden and no one lies about them, re-read this and, on behalf of everyone whom has said as much for nearly two years:
& STFU.

www.msn.com...

For nearly a month, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s online vaccine tracker has shown that virtually everyone 65 and older in the U.S. — 99.9 percent — has received at least one Covid-19 vaccine dose.

That would be remarkable — if it were true.

But health experts and state officials say it’s certainly not.

They note that the CDC as of Sunday had recorded more seniors as having been at least partly vaccinated — 55.4 million — than there are people in the age group — 54.1 million — according to the latest census data from 2019. The CDC’s vaccination rate for residents 65 and older is also significantly higher than the 89 percent vaccination rate found in a poll conducted in November by KFF. Similarly, a YouGov poll conducted last month for The Economist found that 83 percent of people 65 and up said they had received at least an initial dose of a vaccine.

And the CDC counts 21 states as having almost all their senior residents at least partly vaccinated (99.9 percent). But several of those states show much lower figures in their vaccination databases, including California, at 86 percent, and West Virginia, at nearly 90 percent as of Monday.

CDC officials said the agency may not be able to determine whether people are getting their first, second or booster doses if they got their shots in different states or even from providers in the same city or state. That can lead the CDC to overestimate first doses and underestimate booster doses, CDC spokesperson Scott Pauley said.

I'll give that much for whetting the reader's whistle here, the article is rather in-depth & critical of the figures given by the government. Which again, to remind the stubborn, are raising red flags for impossible feats of compliance completeness.

They are not giving tangible math for Covid pressuring, and it's gaining attention. Propaganda's numerical claims and actuality are not stacking up. The government's not trustworthy in the accurate tracking arena, nawwww, who'da thunk it!

DBCowboy told ya so two years ago.

Yes he did, and my concern is since it's now obvious Omnicron isn't gonna be serious enough, they will crow for 100% vaccinated rates and the unvaccinated will be regulated to sub-human status at best.

It makes no sense Victoria Australia is 90% vaccinated and its number s today look an awful lot like 60% vaccinated Georgia minus lockdowns and citizens self-immolating last time I checked, well except Victoria's cases are climbing as they pass Georgia's cases which are plummeting? It's December here in Georgia, we have not seen the post Thanksgiving surge that many crowed about either

PS. that is the State of Georgia in the US not the country

edit on 8-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

The only thing I find surprising these days is the amount of people who do trust them.

I trusted the government (blindly) a lot more before I one, studied a lot of history and current affairs, and even more so, worked for the government for a number of years.

The latter showed me that even without conspiracies, there is a HUGE amount of inefficiency, incompetence, bad management, etc.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

My personal rule-of-thumb is that about half the population has been inoculated. Probably more in certain locations.

That the government lies is old news, but thanks for the article!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

I've only worked for local authorities in the past and had experience with similar things.

This current situation has brought dishonesty to an indescribable level.

They've lied from day one.

Origins, effects, numbers, solutions......

I see no reason to believe anything they say at this point.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

... Edit: Oh yeah, it's an NBC article hosted on MSN's news. Someone's going to short-circuit & make excuses anyway.

But I saw this on Bitchute, too, so it must be wrong!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

My personal rule-of-thumb is that about half the population has been inoculated. Probably more in certain locations.

Well that's all well and good my friend but then what is your rule of thumb as to how the vaccination process should proceed.

By your thumb, it sounds like you are suggesting that we don't have enough people vaccinated and need to ramp up the vaccination process.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It's also how they have more votes than voters in certain districts. They likely use Common Core math where the big, complex process is more important than the correct answer.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Right, so you've seen some of the issues.

I agree with you though, it's not just incompetence and inefficiency, as some will claim.

With covid and some other topics, such as foreign policy, it's clear that there are vested interests misrepresenting key issues to get the public to do what they want. Covid policies and narratives can't solely be explained by incompetence.

I've only worked for local authorities in the past and had experience with similar things.

This current situation has brought dishonesty to an indescribable level.

They've lied from day one.

Origins, effects, numbers, solutions......

I see no reason to believe anything they say at this point.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's also how they have more votes than voters in certain districts. They likely use Common Core math where the big, complex process is more important than the correct answer.

Hell in a vaccine rollout this huge I could see certain municipalities fudging numbers just so it's looks like everything was proceeding as needed.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes. I should've made it clearer that my answer was in two parts.

There is plenty of incompetence and stupidity. For some unknown reason this seems to be understood and tolerated by the general public.
The bigger problem, as I see it, is that this provides perfect cover for more deliberate abuses .

This pandemic may or may not be what we are told but the way it has been used as a tool to piggy-back more dubious policies and agendas seems more obvious to some than to others.
The term "never let a good crisis go to waste" appears to have led to an attitude of "let's make a good crisis to use for our own purposes".

Real problems require solutions not "management".

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Nice charts, Australia. Sure does look like it's a wash regardless, doesn't it? They're not doing any better than the lax are, and refuse to see it. A wasted effort is a waste when there's no clear lead to be had.

That and yeah, I agree with your other comment about municipalities fudging numbers just as much. And hospitals & coroners as well. EVERY official number peddled is highly iffy at best.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

There is plenty of incompetence and stupidity. For some unknown reason this seems to be understood and tolerated by the general public.
The bigger problem, as I see it, is that this provides perfect cover for more deliberate abuses .

This pandemic may or may not be what we are told but the way it has been used as a tool to piggy-back more dubious policies and agendas seems more obvious to some than to others.
The term "never let a good crisis go to waste" appears to have led to an attitude of "let's make a good crisis to use for our own purposes".

Maybe the willing acceptance (with gusto) of being lied to is a stronger personality indicator than we understand?

Hear me out, slight slap, slight theory:

Maybe those folks are victim-card holding fruitcakes who enjoy being abused by those who claim to care for them & the attention that comes with it from all sides. The women among us who relish in being a constant damsel in distress to rescue & who adore every abusive, lying tarnished 'prince' who trots up is the best example for this to clarify what I mean.

Honestly, it might not be that far off.
edit on 12/8/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That and yeah, I agree with your other comment about municipalities fudging numbers just as much. And hospitals & coroners as well. EVERY official number peddled is highly iffy at best.

Just think of it as a rigged election. An election which determines your fate, life or death.

Better yet: a coup on everything dear or sovereign,
unless you're a clown, or a mason.
In which case, you see it as a chance to fluff your personal social credit score
relative to others who aren't addicted to mainstream pabulum.

# 1516

edit on 8-12-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It's been noted by several observers that our relationship with our leaders is remarkably similar to an abusive one.

The UK government seems to have the belief that if we would just do as they say the virus will go away.
I think many here feel as though the government sees us as more of a problem than covid. This creates mistrust and doubt.
All the graphs, charts, statistics etc are like a theatrical prop with which to bolster their position yet don't stand up to scrutiny.

I'm no doctor or scientist but I can sense when I'm being lied to and I'm not the only one.
Those using the virus as manipulation appear to have dug themselves a hole and have the opinion that it'll all work out in their favour as long as they keep digging.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Maybe the willing acceptance (with gusto) of being lied to is a stronger personality indicator than we understand?

But I can change him.......if only he knew how much I loved him.....

Yup!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yes for all the effort of a full on media nuke propaganda BS roll out day in and day out at every turn the opposite effect is the result. If it were a test run for NWO, they can see how little faith and trust people of the world have in Press and Government and big stinking unelected agency. So are they moving toward force solutions were they can. Yes.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Force will be met with force, when need be.

a reply to: Logarock

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Salander

Well that's all well and good my friend but then what is your rule of thumb as to how the vaccination process should proceed.

By your thumb, it sounds like you are suggesting that we don't have enough people vaccinated and need to ramp up the vaccination process.

Quite the opposite.

The shots are not vaccines. The shots are experimental gene therapy devices, and 11 months worth of data shows them to be dangerous to all and fatal to many. I've been against them from the start. I know 8 friends and acquaintances that have died from them.

Am I clear enough for you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join