It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait!!! Why don't we round up the VACCINATED?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I just felt like someone NEEDED to spell it out, just so those that decide to argue against it can actually see what they have inflicted on others.

Added quite a bit of the counter. Honestly its interesting to see the difference in a side by side. Its kinda sad really..

I agree completely, and I appreciate your input!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Do you have empty corrals?

My biggest problem is the ignoring of my natural immunity, my Daughter had it bad for weeks and we are fine and healthy why should we be abused, we don't have it or spread it!

Had a negative test then? If not, how do you know?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I do actually have some open corrals. What have ya' got in mind??

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
No not an MSM narriative. I never claimed 100% that ALL people say this. The only thing I claimed 100% on was the "Official" full support which includes politicians(outside of those that want to be reelected)/media/etc. These are things I have witnessed OUTSIDE of media. Things that others have experienced all over the globe. It is not about the individual opinion. These are 'extremes' that have been done to the unvaccinated, and vaxed. This does NOT count for everyone, and I make no claim that it does. Which is why I took the time to list the countries it happens the most in.

This is a list of standard crimes against people that HAVE happened. Not media bull#, countless people speaking out about being denied services. Like hospitals turning transplant patients away, which has gone as stupid as to deny 'end of life services' aka euthanasia to unvaxed people.

This is *not* about the individual. Its about the 'mob' mentality.
edit on 8-12-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Lol I found another one,

Assume people are talking about them, taking things personal when your talking about generalized and proven treatment of one side towards the other. Can't believe I forgot that biggie XD, Don't know if I could add that really to one side or the other.. that is just insecure human behavior. But I will note it just for fun.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Tulpa

I've got nothing against the vaxxed.

I'm for freedom of choice.

I completely agree. Too bad the vaxxed don't play by the same set of standards!!! So, until they do, all bets are off.

The ones who need rounding up are the makers, profiteers and enforcers of project covid.

Agreed again, but they needed rounded up long before covid.

One can only hope that more will see it that way as time goes on.

The anger and mistrust that's been generated between friends, family and neighbours would be much better directed at the responsible parties.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Yep, even in my situation. I had family members LIE about their status, even though I didn't give a #. I would of liked to of known so I didn't put myself at risk of things medically speaking staying in the same house hold as someone who was vaccinated, while trying to concieve.. until more info came out..

If you followed anything i've written you would see that I am passionate about the population agenda, and fertility harm that has been done to the world due to standard vaccines. As I wound up one of those victims after getting a series of 'vaccines' in my early early 20s..(i've also since seen it happen to girls as young as 12) so following the risk of the covid vax against those trying to conceive or those that are pregnant. I would of never 'taken medicine' that risks health/clots and more if I knew that she was going to be the reason I miscarried twice. At 300$ a cycle..

I think its funny that a lot vaccinated people are taking to lying to family members to justify their actions.. even if it puts others at risk or danger for other things.. There is no reason for this, and I told her if she would of just told me I wouldn't of wasted 3grand and 2 miscarriages until I was FAR FAR away from her. Because the pills are dangerous within themselves, and with science pointing to the vaccinated being walking abortion pills due to their shedding. I would rather of 'not' gone through that and wasted the money until the facts were actually released.

But in all honesty its crap like that, that makes me think the unvaxed probably should round up the vaccinated.. If only to give them a damn reeducation about being responsible human beings. Perhaps a reeducation about what it is to be 'family', and how 'family' should be first not political agendas or personal beliefs.. probably reeducation to learn to 'question everything' would of be nice..

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ScepticScot

So you base the conversation off of the title, not the content? Wow, I need to rethink everything now. Who knew.

Possibly they are talking about the topic ( novel concept on ATS I know) and lifting individual sentences out and ignoring all context is a little disingenuous.

I could have let this go, but your obtuse dishonesty is irritating. When you suck at lying, stick with the truth.

I posted something not directed at anyone, here:

Taking Antibiotics Safely
So what should you do when your child gets sick? To minimize the risk of bacterial resistance, keep these tips in mind:

Take antibiotics only for bacterial infections. It’s a good idea to let milder illnesses (especially those thought to be caused by viruses) run their course. This helps prevent antibiotic-resistant germs from developing. But leave it to your doctor to decide if an illness is “mild” or not. Even if the symptoms don’t get worse but do last a while, take your child to the doctor.

www.rchsd.org...
link in case formatting gets screwed

you could have ignored it, but your ego won't let you. So you posted this:

Only it doesn't because vaccines and antibiotics are still different.

I thought we had established this already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you object to what I posted. I am not talking about anything other than the post I made here. So I asked you what was incorrect. And you have obfuscated and lied since I asked. If you have no opinion on something, next time, try keeping your #ing mouth shut.
edit on 8-12-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

the vaccinated are also the reason for variants. Science.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm but just in case it is not, this is false.

Edit: I should clarify. Yes, it is possible to come from both vaccinated and unvaccinated. The job of the vax is to reduce the replication rate of the virus itself. So, if the vax is working as it should (which at one point it was), then variants/mutations become less likely. This is why they push for a) unvax to get vax b) get booster shots. We know that over time the vax does wear off. Until we get more people vax we will still need boosters.
edit on 8-12-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Edit: I should clarify. Yes, it is possible to come from both vaccinated and unvaccinated. The job of the vax is to reduce the replication rate of the virus itself. So, if the vax is working as it should (which at one point it was), then variants/mutations become less likely. This is why they push for a) unvax to get vax b) get booster shots. We know that over time the vax does wear off. Until we get more people vax we will still need boosters.

I did post a very easy to read ( for the hard of thinking) link that explains how and why viruses mutate but it seems to have been ignored.

Sadly, it's not sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

I did post a very easy to read ( for the hard of thinking) link that explains how and why viruses mutate but it seems to have been ignored.

Sadly, it's not sarcasm.

Ya I only got a few posts in and had to comment lol. I figure someone had already posted.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Whats done is done

What can't be replaced? The time, the jobs, the homes, the families.

I've seen walking corpses before curfews and stay at home orders and mandates, perhaps people will live with a better purpose than before; I don't know.

Did anyone witness anyone just drop dead out there anywhere? I did see some people looking really rough though, I mean like 2 weeks of "flu" looking rough sick with it but not dropping dead. If people have it's something local news or national news never really reported occurring that I've seen I also haven't seen any posts on social media etc of it occurring either.

So it's left me wondering if there's thousands dead; Occurring all over the world and states at any given time dead? Where's all the under reported not reported bodies? The funeral processions to grave yards? All I have seen is casualty in cold hard numbers.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

They aren't 'rounding up' anybody.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That is not entirely correct.

Mutations that lead to different strains arise randomly in populations that host the virus, both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

As many have noted, even people who are vaccinated can spread the virus, and therefore mutations don't have particular natural selection pressures from the vaccinated, that only apply under that situation.

However, vaccinated people have the same initial viral loads of the unvaccinated, but the duration of infectious hosting of the virus is reduced, as is the viral load more rapidly reduced. So, vaccinated people are a little less likely to cause the and spread new strains.

edit on 8/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Mutations that lead to different strains arise randomly in populations that host the virus, both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

As many have noted, even people who are vaccinated can spread the virus, and therefore mutations don't have particular natural selection pressures from the vaccinated, that only apply under that situation.

However, vaccinated people have the same initial viral loads of the unvaccinated, but the duration of infectious hosting of the virus is reduced, as is the viral load more rapidly reduced.So, vaccinated people are a little less likely to cause the and spread new strains.

do you have a link for the bolded sentence?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
How about we don't round anybody up.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

So you base the conversation off of the title, not the content? Wow, I need to rethink everything now. Who knew.

Possibly they are talking about the topic ( novel concept on ATS I know) and lifting individual sentences out and ignoring all context is a little disingenuous.

I could have let this go, but your obtuse dishonesty is irritating. When you suck at lying, stick with the truth.

I posted something not directed at anyone, here:

Taking Antibiotics Safely
So what should you do when your child gets sick? To minimize the risk of bacterial resistance, keep these tips in mind:

Take antibiotics only for bacterial infections. It’s a good idea to let milder illnesses (especially those thought to be caused by viruses) run their course. This helps prevent antibiotic-resistant germs from developing. But leave it to your doctor to decide if an illness is “mild” or not. Even if the symptoms don’t get worse but do last a while, take your child to the doctor.

www.rchsd.org...
link in case formatting gets screwed

you could have ignored it, but your ego won't let you. So you posted this:

Only it doesn't because vaccines and antibiotics are still different.

I thought we had established this already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you object to what I posted. I am not talking about anything other than the post I made here. So I asked you what was incorrect. And you have obfuscated and lied since I asked. If you have no opinion on something, next time, try keeping your #ing mouth shut.

The blatant dishonesty is pretending that a single sentence from an article about antibiotic resistance anything to do with vaccination.

And no I will keep my

#ing mouth shut
while you post lies like its the vaccinated causing variants.

I would say I am sorry if that upsets you but that would be a lie.

edit on 8-12-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

However, vaccinated people have the same initial viral loads of the unvaccinated, but the duration of infectious hosting of the virus is reduced, as is the viral load more rapidly reduced.So, vaccinated people are a little less likely to cause the and spread new strains.

do you have a link for the bolded sentence?

I don't have a direct supportive reference but the evidence of the following two studies results would suggest that is the case:

The impact of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination on Alpha & Delta variant transmission

Virological and serological kinetics of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant vaccine-breakthrough infections: a multi-center cohort study

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Until we get more people vax we will still need boosters.

Guess get ready to take them for life. Anyone on here advocating a “vaccine” for a mutating virus should re-evaluate their thought process.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I do actually have some open corrals. What have ya' got in mind??

Lol use your imagination!
I'll bring my saddle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join