It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait!!! Why don't we round up the VACCINATED?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wait a minute here!!

Why don't we round up all the vaccinated and put them all in quarantine??? They seem to be the ones (really) spreading the Chi-Com Flu.

Cruise ships of fully vaccinated getting covid, hospital ICU's filling up with the vaccinated who have covid, breakthrough cases every day. This isn't because of the un-vaccinated, people! This is because of the vaccinated spreading it amongst each other and everyone else.

Oh wait, I know why. Because the vaccinated represent the majority...which is just EXACTLY what TPTB wanted so they could use this exact excuse / reasoning. This was the agenda all along...get more vaccinated than unvaccinated then you can force majority rule on everyone else, regardless of effectiveness, right or wrong.

I'm really sick of this backwards agenda and narrative. Even a caveman could figure this out!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Dude!

Don't give them ideas.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Dude!

Don't give them ideas.

Ditto besides I don't want anybody f$#%@!g ROUNDED UP!

OP I know you're gonna hate reading this cause I remember things but brother.

WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

I'm sorry but you brought that on yourself amigo.

edit on 8-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

the vaccinated are also the reason for variants. Science.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The way things are looking, we just have to out last the jabbed. With all the adverse effects going on and the need for regular boosters, it may take a few years to get a good chuck of them falling.

If it was about covid, the treatments where available on day one. So with the suppression orders going out on them at the start, it is more about depopulation the way it is going.

Hold the line, getting depressed about it is a good sign, something would be wrong if you didn't.
edit on 8-12-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just saying science at the end of a sentence doesn't make it true.

www.science.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Wait a minute here!!

Why don't we round up all the vaccinated and put them all in quarantine??? They seem to be the ones (really) spreading the Chi-Com Flu.

Oh wait, I know why. Because the vaccinated represent the majority...

I'm really sick of this backwards agenda and narrative. Even a caveman could figure this out!

Wait a minute here!!

Who's this "we" your referring to? - is it the unvaccinated?

So your advocating that the minority should lock up the "majority'.......or is it that the "majority" should lock up themselves???????LOL.

Now that's a "backwards agenda and narrative. Even a caveman could figure" that "out."

When are people going to cease the mindless chatter and start taking serious evasive action........

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

www.science.org...

"Worse variants"

Not comprehending the difference between the statements?

"the reason for variants"

"will not produce worse variants"

Both statements can be true, science

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

www.science.org...

Antibiotic resistance is a widespread problem, and one that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) calls “one of the world’s most pressing public health problems.” Bacteria that were once highly responsive to antibiotics have become more and more resistant. Among those that are becoming harder to treat are pneumococcal infections (which cause pneumonia, ear infections, sinus infections, and meningitis), skin infections, and tuberculosis.

www.rchsd.org...

the science states that overuse of antibiotics causes strains that won't react to antibiotics. I realize that the sanitized version of "science" that accompanies covid is vastly different, but for the folks that remember the old version of science, things like this still creep up.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

What TPTB wants is diversion and you are bringing it on a silver plate to them, suggesting such inhumane moves.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

www.science.org...

Antibiotic resistance is a widespread problem, and one that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) calls “one of the world’s most pressing public health problems.” Bacteria that were once highly responsive to antibiotics have become more and more resistant. Among those that are becoming harder to treat are pneumococcal infections (which cause pneumonia, ear infections, sinus infections, and meningitis), skin infections, and tuberculosis.

www.rchsd.org...

the science states that overuse of antibiotics causes strains that won't react to antibiotics. I realize that the sanitized version of "science" that accompanies covid is vastly different, but for the folks that remember the old version of science, things like this still creep up.

Vaccines aren't antibiotics which don't work on viruses anyway. If by sanitised you mean correct then yes it vastly different.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Dude!

Don't give them ideas.

They already have the idea, but they have it backwards, as we see in Australia and elsewhere.

FCD is suggesting the better way to do it, presuming we lived in a rational world.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Ummm…wait…what…?

What a positively foolish idea…

Now…if instead you had eloquently stated…

“Why not round up the politicians…and any corporate lapdog that pushes mandates”…

Then I could wholeheartedly get behind such an auspicious movement…

But rounding up the gullible…for being gullible…that’d be too much akin to herding sheep…

And your a cattleman…

YouSir

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I've got nothing against the vaxxed.

I'm for freedom of choice.

The ones who need rounding up are the makers, profiteers and enforcers of project covid.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

www.science.org...

www.rchsd.org...

Vaccines aren't antibiotics which don't work on viruses anyway. If by sanitised you mean correct then yes it vastly different.

Ah, so the antibiotic theory is garbage. See, it if was true that it really worked that way, you may think it could work that way with the first ever vaccine against a cold like sickness, but it's obvious that every precaution has been super well thought out in this one, given all the time and attention to science and scientific protocol that was used in the roll out. I'm sorry for even mentioning it.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

www.science.org...

www.rchsd.org...

Ah, so the antibiotic theory is garbage. See, it if was true that it really worked that way, you may think it could work that way with the first ever vaccine against a cold like sickness, but it's obvious that every precaution has been super well thought out in this one, given all the time and attention to science and scientific protocol that was used in the roll out. I'm sorry for even mentioning it.

Yes the comparison between antibiotics and vaccines is garbage and yes science and scientific protocol was used in the development and roll out.

Glad to see you starting to get it.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

www.science.org...

www.rchsd.org...

Yes the comparison between antibiotics and vaccines is garbage and yes science and scientific protocol was used in the development and roll out.

you really should correct those idiots who are out there spreading lies about antibiotics and the over use of them. Lives are at stake.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
just found this, it goes against kids taking the vaccine.

Taking Antibiotics Safely
So what should you do when your child gets sick? To minimize the risk of bacterial resistance, keep these tips in mind:

Take antibiotics only for bacterial infections. It’s a good idea to let milder illnesses (especially those thought to be caused by viruses) run their course. This helps prevent antibiotic-resistant germs from developing. But leave it to your doctor to decide if an illness is “mild” or not. Even if the symptoms don’t get worse but do last a while, take your child to the doctor.

www.rchsd.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

www.science.org...

www.rchsd.org...

you really should correct those idiots who are out there spreading lies about antibiotics and the over use of them. Lives are at stake.

If I was the unkind sort I would say I just did.

However has nothing to do with overuse of antibiotics which is a completely seperate issue.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I'll tell you what antibiotics do work against. Pneumonia.

Unfortunately, the medical community seem to have forgotten that and just throw people on ventilators ultimately killing them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join