It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID Outbreak On US Cruise Ship Despite Fully Vaxxed Passengers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I would have thought with all the crews and passengers stranded last year because of C-19 they would be having problems filling cabins on cruise ships; evidently there were 3000 people, because of their protective shield of a vaccine, who were unconcerned enough to book a boarding.

At least the ship was not required to anchor off shore while the authorities ran around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out what to do.

OK what is your point? 3000 people in a tight quarters and 10 people got it. If none were vacced how many would have?

100s? 1000s? You all never look at that it would be without the vaccine...lol Not to mentioned it does not say anyone died or even needed medical care. That is kind of the important point with the vaccine that if you get it then you have a massive amount of more likelihood it is mild and not life threatening.

You all keep hanging on this thread that the vaccine failed because it does stop 100% infection, its like your talking point that it doesn't work. If you read my post again I said you are 6x not to get it and 14x not to be serious. Does that mean anything to you all?

I'm sure it does to someone close to death on a hospital unvacced... ggez

Once again don't get it I really don't care, your choice to roll the dice.

<< 1  2   >>

join