It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID Outbreak On US Cruise Ship Despite Fully Vaxxed Passengers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: 727Sky

So, what's the point of the vaccine now? Thought that was "supposed" to protect you from it.

the vaccines were never supposed to "protect you" FROM the virus, it was always ONLY to protect you from getting as sick from the virus. it has never, and was never even supposed to be able to stop you from getting it, or passing it onto others. this is why the WHO and reputable sources have all along said EVERYBODY still needs to wear a mask even if vaccinated. it is only lying politicians (like Biden and Trudeau), their government controlled organizations, and the lying media that have spread the fake news saying that the "vaccines will stop the virus.

Tell the vast majority of vaccinated this, please.

I can't count on my fingers, toes, and other extremities how many 'ronies vaccinated people simply don't believe me when I tell them they can still get infected, and spread the virus.
My state has something like 75% of the population fully vaccinated, and most of these people think they can't get infected- they bitch and moan about the rest of us who would rather get infected and recover instead of risking the side effects and death being caused by the experimental jabs, but they're the ones going out and crowding around eachother in bars, and shows, and wah-maht checkout lanes.

Disband all these mandates and go back to work. The chances of dying from the virus are about the same as your chances of dying from the jabs- but these lockdowns are ruining everything for everyone.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
Not knowing the abnormal conditions? Only slows things down... heat it doesn't like meaning it likely stays centered around freezers and refrigerated cases or compartments longer... making food supplies that are refrigerated a higher risk since the duration is likely longer. Even though people work around those things as a normal condition it isn't a normal condition for the average population sample.

by "heat" you must mean extreme heat, of well over 100 f such as temperatures you cook at in an oven. because it certainly managed to keep spreading perfectly fine in the tropics in temperatures over 100 f. so i don't think things like refrigerated cases would make much of a difference.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
They need to check what cabins they had and their proximity to the 5G equipment. In the start of Covid, cruise ships were testing out their new satellite 5G. People believe the 5G bombardment weakens the immune system creating an environment in your body where latent viruses including flu shot strains can thrive in your body producing a so called new variant.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I would have thought with all the crews and passengers stranded last year because of C-19 they would be having problems filling cabins on cruise ships; evidently there were 3000 people, because of their protective shield of a vaccine, who were unconcerned enough to book a boarding.

At least the ship was not required to anchor off shore while the authorities ran around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out what to do.

Despite every cruise line requiring passengers and crew to be fully vaccinated before boarding, a cruise ship returning from a sail across the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea with thousands of passengers onboard detected an outbreak of COVID-19, according to AP News.

Norwegian Breakaway, owned by Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, departed from the Port of New Orleans on Nov. 28 and sailed to Belize, Honduras, and Mexico, with more than 3,000 people on board.

Ahead of returning to its homeport in New Orleans, the cruise line detected ten COVID infections among its guest and crew. Those who were infected were fully vaccinated and were forced into quarantine.

Governor John Bel Edwards, the City of New Orleans, and the Port of New Orleans were notified about the incident and contacted the CDC. The infected passengers and crew will either travel directly to their homes or self-isolate at an undisclosed location.

www.zerohedge.com...

It's clear and now acknowledged that the vaccines prevent neither infection nor transmission from covid.

Why is this critical for people to admit?

1) There is no argument for healthy people such as kids or young adults without existing conditions to get the vax to protect more vulnerable people
2) The justification for the vaccine mandates falls apart. It's not stopping the spread.
3) People who are still operating under the now outdated narrative that getting vaxxed DOES stop infection of others, are like these cruise ship passengers potentially not being cautious enough with other people. This is especially true if a now vaxxed person is trying to protect a high risk family member for example. It may be more dangerous to labor under the belief that covid transmission is now removed.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

So, what's the point of the vaccine now? Thought that was "supposed" to protect you from it.

Many have been pointing out for months now that it IS NOT a vaccine.

Corrupting the language is what they do so that a false sense of security can be had by the victims.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Threaten people's lives like they have and this is to be expected.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Maybe you can explain the logic of the vaccinated no longer needing masks if it was billed the way you say. Or maybe why the vaccine mandates were established to protect those around you? Remeber that is what took it out of a my body my choice discussion.

They absolutely said it would reduce transmission to the point thay they established mandates around that logic.
edit on 12/8/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Somebody has been leaving blank cards in the stalls at work. Everybody is trying to get one and the police have been here??

Actually quite funny.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Cruise ships would be the last place anyone should feel safe presently.

Many going on cruises have fake vaccination records.

They visit places in the Islands and in Mexico that have many infected people.

Many staff aboard the ships also live in these places and many also have fake vaccination records, and the companies know that if they come down hard on them, then there will be insufficient staff for the cruises.

Sorry for the cruise lines, but they are taking the brunt of all this. People basically suck, and could care less if the world stays infected.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I read that that's why people have gotten fevers as a symptom the body trying to reach temperatures hot enough to remove it

From the National institute of health:

In order to kill COVID‐19, heat virus‐containing objects for:

• 3 minutes at temperature above 75°C (160°F).

• 5 minutes for temperatures above 65°C (149°F).

• 20 minutes for temperatures above 60°C (140°F).

Not be enough for complete cremation though... it's personally, what I suggest for the dead from it anyways. If one remembers the diseases that arose from the pyramid explorers that spread from the facial hair of the Bactria of the tombs getting on them.

Why even bother saying rest in peace if the "living" won't allow it?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If I would choose one place COVID would show up it is cruises. Ever watch those nasty people go through a food line????

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I avoid all Buffets like the plague.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

edit on pmWednesdayWednesday20100000012pm12 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Yup. Room service rocks....

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Maybe you can explain the logic of the vaccinated no longer needing masks if it was billed the way you say. Or maybe why the vaccine mandates were established to protect those around you? Remeber that is what took it out of a my body my choice discussion.

They absolutely said it would reduce transmission to the point thay they established mandates around that logic.

the only way i can explain the so called logic of those vaccinated no longer needing masks is rather simple. it's one of two things. lies, or misunderstanding. misunderstanding is easy to figure out, especially when you have incompetent morons in control of countries like Biden and Trudeau. and even then that misunderstanding (as in the case of so much of the public in places like north america), is due to listening to lies. lies on the other hand may have many reasons. from trying to control panic, to ensuring that they make there billions of dollars in profits from the tax payer paid for vaccines.

and it doesn't matter if it is lies or misunderstanding, they thus built there mandates around it, in some countries, such as the US, Canada, and at least much of Europe (interestingly the "rich countries", that are seemingly more concerned with their economies going down then anything else).

while other countries never spread those lies, and their mandates are different, being based on different information. such as EVERYONE still having to always wear a mask, vaccinated or not. interestingly some of the same countries that actually took the pandemic seriously, unlike the US and Canada which never even had proper and effective lockdowns, nor actually made everyone wear a mask when out.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

the vaccines were never supposed to "protect you" FROM the virus, it was always ONLY to protect you from getting as sick from the virus. it has never, and was never even supposed to be able to stop you from getting it, or passing it onto others. this is why the WHO and reputable sources have all along said EVERYBODY still needs to wear a mask even if vaccinated. it is only lying politicians (like Biden and Trudeau), their government controlled organizations, and the lying media that have spread the fake news saying that the "vaccines will stop the virus.

That’s due to word games. It’s not a vaccine then.

Until they changed definitions of words like vaccine and immunity.

Ask me for an apple. If I give you an orange don’t argue with me.

I chose to change the definition. An apple is now an orange.

pjmedia.com... 6799

“So in a week, a vaccine went from being something that “produces immunity to a specific disease” to something that merely “stimulates the body’s immune response against diseases,” and a vaccination no longer “produces immunity” to a disease, just “protection” from a disease.”

Changing definitions is a dangerous game.

Instructions for a medical treatment consists of words.
If the definition of the word changes then the instructions change.

Laws consist of words.
If the definition of a word changes then the law changes.

Ever read Orwell?

edit on 12 8 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: Spellin

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Princess cruise lines requires proof of vaccination and a negative test 48 hours from departure.

Watch out for those off boat excursions.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If it's true what you are saying then they cannot be called vaccines. They would be treatments or soothers like paracetamol. A vaccine protects you.
I remember back in the day doctors working just fine with people who had leprosy.
There, that's a vaccine. Vicks vapour rub can make symptoms less harsh but it's not a vaccine.
So these jabs aren't vaccines, I knew that. Why call them that?
I mean, Duh. 🤪

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This lays out the farce very well. All in their own words.

“It’s great, it’s good, it’s ok, it’s not bad, it’s bad, it’s terrible”

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: eletheia

Yup, they are going to blame that with people with fake vax cards. It will bolden their push for vax passports and third party vetting systems. Get caught with a fake vax, get fined and fired. That’s what they want.

For some people that would be the end of their world. Poor buggers.

A German man who killed his wife and three young daughters before taking his own life had feared his children would be taken away after he was caught having faked a vaccination certificate, a prosecutor has said.

Police found two 40-year-old adults and three girls - aged 10, eight, and four - dead from gunshot wounds in a house in Koenigs Wusterhausen, in Senzig, on Saturday.

The man – reportedly a teacher at a vocational school – has been named locally as Devid R, his wife as Linda, and their daughters as Leni, Janni and Rubi.

In a handwritten note found by police, the man said he forged a vaccination certificate for his wife.

His wife’s employer – TH Wildau university, according to the Berliner Kurier newspaper – had found out about the fake certificate, which led him to fear that they would be arrested and that their children would be taken away, prosecutor Gernot Bantleon told Reuters on Tuesday.

It has also been reported that the man had been sacked.

au.news.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join