It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With a Weak Corrupt Senile President like BIDEN - Every Country Will Test the United States.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Tuesday, December 7, 2021

As many of us have repeatedly said here on ATS, foreign leaders and radicals who want to be aggressive, will take advantage of the USA, because we're the weakest we've been since before World War II.

Our "leader" is a man who cheated his way into the White House, supported by the Democrat party, Mainstream Media, and greedy/corrupt entities throughout our society.

A Corrupt, Greedy, Slow, Callous, Increasingly Senile man named JOSEPH R. BIDEN is now in charge of the most powerful economic and military engine on the planet.

But, because Joe Biden has so many weaknesses and vulnerabilities, he is RIPE for being taken advantage of. Not only here at home, but on the world stage as well.

Take Russia President Vladimir Putin for instance. Putin is acting as if the United States ceased to exist, the moment Joe Biden took office on January 20, 2021. As a result, he's preparing to invade the country of Ukraine. Something he dared not do when Donald Trump was U.S. President.

The U.S. Media is making it sound like Joe Biden is being tough on Vladimir Putin, but they will not admit that Putin is doing what he's doing, BECAUSE America has the weakest President since....maybe since our country's inception.

Here's today's example from Biden's #2 fan CNN (#1 is NBC), describing a tough-as-nails Biden addressing Putin this morning during a 2-hour video-call "summit".

Washington (CNN)The White House says President Joe Biden told Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday that the United States is prepared to launch strong economic measures should Russia invade Ukraine -- signaling that these new measures would pack a bigger punch than the sanctions issued in 2014 that failed to stop Russia from occupying Crimea.

"I will look you in the eye and tell you, as President Biden looked Putin in the eye and told him today, that things we did not do in 2014 we are prepared to do now," national security adviser Jake Sullivan told reporters Tuesday afternoon after Biden's call with Putin.
Much more at: www.cnn.com...

Once North Korea, Iran, ISIS, and other entities realize that America is LEADER-LESS, they will proceed to do what they want to do on the world stage, without considering how the USA will react.

Hopefully, President Biden will not OVER-COMPENSATE for his weaknesses, by launching a military strike. That's something you have to always be concerned about when a man/women is desperate, due to knowing that their mind is short-circuiting and fading.

In Summary, for the good of the USA and the world...JOE MUST GO.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If they test Biden, they will find that the United States of America is more than able and willing to take them to the floor.

Why so little faith in the military and the military personnel that protect us?

And Biden has people to advise him. I'm sure they have enough education and intelligence to handle it.

No need to worry. Stay calm. No need to be afraid.

And we are NOT the only Country on the planet who would have a problem if another Country invades their neighbor. Americans always seem to think of themselves the only power on the world stage. Time to get out of that mindset.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

The military will only do what Joe Biden authorizes them to do. Many of our brave soldiers were killed in Afghanistan by a single blast 3 months ago, because JOE BIDEN would not let our military intercept the suicide bomber!

That's the subject of this thread. Our President is WACK.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Another moron who thinks the election was stolen. I've been a Conservative Republican for over 40 years by the way.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sorry to bring this but as we stand right now with the senile in the white house, US is falling behind as the leader of the world, that is a fact.

China, Russia and all our middle eastern enemies has become emboldened since the senile biden took the white house.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
If they test Biden, they will find that the United States of America is more than able and willing to take them to the floor.

And Biden has people to advise him. I'm sure they have enough education and intelligence to handle it.

And we are NOT the only Country on the planet who would have a problem if another Country invades their neighbor. Americans always seem to think of themselves the only power on the world stage. Time to get out of that mindset.

That’s funny because I remember you guys hand wringing and pearl clutching that Trump was in charge of the nuclear arsenal, thinking he was in the bathroom playing with the nuclear football.
But now you claim to be confident that all is well with the worst, most inept president of any country in the history of the world in charge.
If the irony wasn’t so disgusting, it would be comical.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
Another moron who thinks the election was stolen. I've been a Conservative Republican for over 40 years by the way.

Another moron who thinks Biden was elected legitimately.
Go figure.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden will get us into a war with Russia over Ukraine to boost his poll numbers.

While we watch American soldiers die in Europe, China will invade Taiwan right after their Olympics.

My 2 cents

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We still have Americans in Afghanistan.

So please tell me how Biden is going to handle it.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway

And you probably voted for Brandon because; reasons.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ussmidway

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Why don't you agree with Barack?

BARACK Obama voiced concerns about Joe Biden and warned allies not to underestimate his ability to "f**k things up", according to reports.

If they test Biden he will crap his pants, not because he is scared he just always does that now. What are Biden and his advisors? gonna do, he couldn't withdraw from a war with a bunch of tin-pot warlord mountain rebels.

Do you have the troop counts for every war since Vietnam? Most times other countries add up to 10-15 percent and most of those are support and logistics. The rest is always American, Id like to think we may have some European participate, but in Asia and the Middle East, there will be bupkis.

As for the American military, the individual soldier and tech are superior, the leadership is questionable and it has been since Vietnam.

Biden and his advisors? well, I guess 81 million people are happy with his results domestically so you are ready to take it on the road in the Baltics against Putin and Russia, no less.

but here is his National Security advisor. who seemingly has possibly other concerns, but yea getting rid of your National Security Advisor right before going to war might not be a good thing to do.

nypost.com...
Biden NSA Jake Sullivan’s future questioned over Russia hoax ‘role’

President Biden’s national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, is referred to in one of the indictments obtained by special counsel John Durham in his investigation into the origins of the Russia probe of former President Donald Trump, Fox News reported Tuesday.

The revelation — which echoed a September piece by Post columnist Paul Sperry — immediately raised questions about Sullivan’s future in the White House.

Sullivan is unnamed, but Fox cited two “well-placed sources” who identified him as the “foreign policy advisor” referenced in the charges against former Democratic National Committee lawyer Michael Sussmann.

edit on 7-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Hopefully, President Biden will not OVER-COMPENSATE for his weaknesses, by launching a military strike. That's something you have to always be concerned about when a man/women is desperate, due to knowing that their mind is short-circuiting and fading.
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly .

Worse than weakness is irrational action , Put Biden in a corner and watch the bad decisions start . All of this could have been prevented if Biden made the correct moves in the first place.

But Overcompensation for initial weakness is not the Answer here , He needs to think logically and out of the box on this one perhaps a show of force is the appropriate move.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
With Biden and Democrats in charge, EVERYTHING is for sale 😎🥳

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't think our military is anywhere near as capable as people like to think it is.
We're in a supply chain crisis, and lest you forget- most of the technology the military- and much of the US relies on- is manufactured in China.
Guess we'll just have to hope the Chinese have no way of sabotaging any components airplanes, tanks, UAV's, communications equipment, etc. that our military needs to operate.
Meanwhile, crickets on Iran testing nuclear weapons. Maybe Biden will send them a plane load of money, or coerce them into buying a painting.
Obama sent Ukraine blankets; maybe Biden can send some pillows and stop running his mouth while defunding and castrating the military.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

With your last statement you seem to admit the US, as a superpower, is in decline.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep the list of all the used to be American companies are now owned by China,

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
I so agree! This man is an embarrassment at best, and now our country has turned into a Third World Mess! Allowing millions of ILLEGALS in and parking them wherever, what does he care - he's not stuck with them living next door to him and wrecking the town where HE lives.
No one wants to say anything about the truth of what's going on, but our tax $$ are paying for this nonsense, here in NJ we are swarmed with them - and are watching with our own eyes as they are GIVEN homes to live in, furniture, full welfare benefits, free everything, and on top of that have cash every month for all their anchor kids.
Our PARKED vehicle was slammed by an illegal man, no license, no registration, no plates, no paperwork to be in OUR country, we had $5,000 in damages which WE had to pay for, and LE did nothing to this man, he was free to go.
Welcome to the new Third World Country, where Americans foot the bill for EVERYTHING, and we get to work to support the millions who are being imported to vote for this new form of government, if that's what you want to call it.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
All I can say is, I'm voting REPUBLICAN across the board in all future elections -
President Trump was picked on mercilessly every single day for four years, but he was trying so hard to Build That Wall and keep our country safe. He put Americans first, I don't care what anyone says. And I have no idea what this man is doing, and as for the vp, I'm not even going there!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

"Why so little faith"

Because.

One word:
AFGHANISTAN

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join