It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Welfare of Humanity' has always been the alibi of tyrants. A powerful speech.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The gun issue in Australia is another very misunderstood topic. We can still own guns if we go through the process of getting a license, and plenty of people own a gun. Actually I think gun licenses are great because it makes it much harder for psychos to get a hold of them.

Look I appreciate any politician in the world standing up for freedom and liberty, I just don't think there's much they can do unless they can manage to solve their own problems first. What's that famous JP quote, something like get your own room in order before you try to fix others.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Look I appreciate any politician in the world standing up for freedom and liberty, I just don't think there's much they can do unless they can manage to solve their own problems first. What's that famous JP quote, something like get your own room in order before you try to fix others.

Unless you are asked actively by another countries politician. Then you have to react even if just for optics. No amount of switching goal posts will change this.

You made a fuss about how the German politicians can dare to intervene when they were asked to intervene. What were they supposed to do?

Tell them to # off?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join